PDA

View Full Version : outstanding result

Derbymiller
24-08-2014, 11:17 AM
well done to Evans and the team that was a great result yesterday, we are becoming a team that is hard to score against and we are working hard to get a few good solid results.
Our only worry (and Evans admits this) is chance to goal ratio is too low, I am sure we will fix it.

sawmiller
24-08-2014, 02:01 PM
well done to Evans and the team that was a great result yesterday, we are becoming a team that is hard to score against and we are working hard to get a few good solid results.
Our only worry (and Evans admits this) is chance to goal ratio is too low, I am sure we will fix it.

Yes, a great result in a very tough league. The early signs are very promising indeed- keep it going Millers!

CAMiller
24-08-2014, 04:18 PM
I just watched the highlights on Player and can confirm a couple of things:

1) That was a bad miss by Revell.
2) Joe Skarz must have one heck of a headache today because that was some punch he took XD

dmentor
24-08-2014, 05:37 PM
A fantastic result yesterday,we were very solid and Millwall were restricted to very few chances, in fact i can only remember Ricardo Fuller having one in the first half,which he should have done better with,every one of our lads really put a shift in,UTM.