PDA

View Full Version : OT - Rotherham Social Services are going to be in serious...

ExeterMiller
26-08-2014, 01:48 PM
... brown stuff for this.

Why this isn't mainstream national news I don't know.

1400 kids - sickening - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089)

bradthemiller
26-08-2014, 02:12 PM
DEEPLY ashamed to come from a town who's council child protection services & police have routinely turned a blind eye to over 1400 children being raped, trafficked & violently abused over many years, presumably under the umbrella of "political correctness", as almost all the perpetrators were of Pakistani origin.
IMO, Asian communities are allowed to get away with just about anything, as people can't speak up against it because they will be labelled racist, just look at Female genital mutilation as one glaring example.
Things HAVE to change, & NOW. People must uphold this countries law, regardless of where they originate, & which religion they practice.

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 02:33 PM
IMO, Asian communities are allowed to get away with just about anything, as people can't speak up against it because they will be labelled racist, just look at Female genital mutilation as one glaring example.As someone who has been labled a NAZI i feel i should just point out your getting your communities mixed up it tends to be an african sub continent practise rather than asain but im sure the usual suspects will be along to slap you down and point out someone who has been abused by a white english person very shortly!

Chris_147
26-08-2014, 02:36 PM
[quote="bradthemiller", as almost all the perpetrators were of Pakistani origin.
IMO, Asian communities are allowed to get away with just about anything, as people can't speak up against it because they will be labelled racist, just look at Female genital mutilation as one glaring example.
Things HAVE to change, & NOW. People must uphold this countries law, regardless of where they originate, & which religion they practice.[/quote]

Agree with all of your post hopefully things will finally change now. No more pandering to these people, if you commit the crime, relevant punishment must be given regardless of religion or race.

Now made national news,Quote from BBC 'Despite this, the report concluded: "Sev

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Don't tar all from the Asian community with the same brush.
Jimmy Saville, Cyril Smith Gary Glitter,etc were not from the Asian communities.
The people involved in the Kincorra Boys home and Elm Tree abuse seem to be at the heart of the White British establishment.
So sad, this has happened in our town, and sexual abuse needs to be taken more seriously whoever the perpetrators or victims are.
I also worry, with the cutbacks then and now, such as social services, will not always be able to pick up on every situation, where young people may be sexually exploited. - view external link (immy)

bradthemiller
26-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Nigel Farage must be rubbing his hands ATM

a123
26-08-2014, 02:42 PM
The fact is there is no way that 1400 children being abused cannot be down to the activities of only 5 men.

There are far more within the Asian community within Rotherham and other cities that currently think they have got away with it.

I would be very interested to understand what South Yorkshire Police intend to do about bringing them to justice or is Cliff Richard allegedly attacking one child far more important because good old Cliff is white so we don't have to worry about upsetting the minorities.

It is inexcusable that ethnicity is put in front of such sick behaviour.

One thing for certain if this had been 1400 Asian children being routinely raped and sexually abused by white men the full force of the law would have been applied a long time ago.

It is sickening that once again the good of Rotherham is once again in the national limelight for all the wrong reasons.

At least Roger Stone has finally admitted his position is untenable, a hell of a lot more officials at bo

gm_gm
26-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Hopefully, this will cut deeper and we can get to the truth. It was said previously that the council and SYP failed to act because the perpetrators were of Asian origin, and they thought that potentially upsetting this community was more serious than rape.

Lets hope custodial sentences follow for all involved.

...this council seems to stumble from one disaster to another

a123
26-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Jimmy Saville, Cyril Smith Gary Glitter,etc were not from the Asian communities.
The people involved in the Kincorra Boys home and Elm Tree abuse seem to be at the heart of the White British establishment.
So sad, this has happened in our town, and sexual abuse needs to be taken more seriously whoever the perpetrators or victims are.
I also worry, with the cutbacks then and now, such as social services, will not always be able to pick up on every situation, where young people may be sexually exploited.

How did I know you would be the first to surface on here trying to defend the indefensible.

So there are some nasty white men so its alright for the Asians to rape young girls, you are one sick individual who I feel quite sorry for.

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 02:47 PM

As a Thatcherite, he is being a tad hypocritical, given Thatcher's relationship with Saville , and the revelations about her government ministers and Elm Tree.
Norman Tebbit has admitted government ministers were involved in, or turned a blind eye to abuse.

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 02:50 PM
I also worry, with the cutbacks then and now, such as social services, will not always be able to pick up on every situation, where young people may be sexually exploited.quicker than i thought brad quicker than i thought ;D :blue:

a123
26-08-2014, 02:50 PM

As a Thatcherite, he is being a tad hypocritical, given Thatcher's relationship with Saville , and the revelations about her government ministers and Elm Tree.
Norman Tebbit has admitted government ministers were involved in, or turned a blind eye to abuse.[/quote]

Here we go again Jimmy Saville was a child rapist so its ok for Asians to attack 1400 children in Rotherham.

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 02:52 PM
I also worry, with the cutbacks then and now, such as social services, will not always be able to pick up on every situation, where young people may be sexually exploited.

How did I know you would be the first to surface on here trying to defend the indefensible.

So there are some nasty white men so its alright for the Asians to rape young girls, you are one sick individual who I feel quite sorry for.[/quote]

It's not alright for anyone to rape anyone.

a123
26-08-2014, 02:57 PM

So there are some nasty white men so its alright for the Asians to rape young girls, you are one sick individual who I feel quite sorry for.[/quote]

It's not alright for anyone to rape anyone.[

gm_gm
26-08-2014, 02:58 PM

It's not alright for anyone to rape anyone.[

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 03:10 PM

I

Chris_147
26-08-2014, 03:11 PM
1400 abuse victims. Asian community must put forwards of perpetrators. I don't believe for a second they do not know who was involved in this. If they truly want to be a part of the Rotherham community they must stamp this behaviour out and help bring to justice those who abused so many young girls and avoid any of the deflection of the issue that has happened on this thread.

Also questions have to be asked about, first South Yorkshire police in Rotherham and then the Labour led Rotherham council, how could these acts go unpunished for so long. Someone has to take blame.

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 03:13 PM

So there are some nasty white men so its alright for the Asians to rape young girls, you are one sick in

a123
26-08-2014, 03:21 PM

So there are some nasty white men so its alright for the Asians to rape young girls, you are one sick in

jolly_roger
26-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Quote from report

"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

You fecking apologists that have posted on this board (yes you know who you are) should be put to the wall and shot.

JimmyLallacs
26-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Anyone understanding the scope and pre-planning of this abuse of children in care, must see this is not a Rotherham problem but national.
The length and breadth of these offences, (Holly Greig in Scotland, Kincora in Ulster, Bryn Estyn in Wales, Cyril Smith in Lancs, Elm Tree in London and the horrors in Jersey) makes one conclude that these are not individual crimes, but a national conspiracy, sanctioned and protected by the establishment.
What is worse it is still happening, and they are are still fudging and sweeping things under the carpet hoping it will pass over.
It is time we pulled the rug from under the whole corrupt set of scum.
Demand from your MP an assurance of action, and if refused and shame them as accessories.

Georgetown
26-08-2014, 03:53 PM
It said on BBC half hour ago that the men were mainly Pakistani which, given its in Rotherham and its Pakistani men who have been jailed in the past, its pretty accurate. They've now changed it to mainly Asian men which is a slur on Asia. They had it right first time but have changed it for the same reason this has all happened. You cannot blame Pakistanis for anything cos you will be labelled a Nazi. Thanks to our esteemed councillors and MPS, the Pakistanis in Rotherham have been untouchable for the last 16 years whilst they've been gang raping kids. Then the same men have been banging on about One Town One Community. What a load of b@llocks. These victims need all the support they can get followed by some compensation. I'm Ready for you dogooders to disect my opinion. Unfortunately you are part of the problem in Rotherham and the perfect storm of wishy washy police, a council in denial and the public and press too scared to report what's been going on has allowed these sick deprive

cupid-stunt
26-08-2014, 04:01 PM
brass gnat you truely are one sick person WHO HAS GOT HIS HEAD UP HIS AR** you called a person a nazi and now because it has been highlighted that in rotherham 1400 children have been abused by mostly muslim sickos its OK because you mentioned jimmy savell ect again i call you SICK...

JimmyLallacs
26-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Get informed about the organised child rape rings operating freely all over the country.
Shipping frightened kids around the country every week to be abused.
Sign the petition watch the vid and spread the word.
http://chn.ge/1qeQ42h
Lets clear out all the filth. NOW

millertop
26-08-2014, 04:11 PM
The bbc news clearly states that the vast Majority is of Pakistani heritage so let's not start coming on here with the Jimmy Saville etc.

Main story on the news.

Redshank
26-08-2014, 04:21 PM

Where has he defended the indefensible?...unless you think that all Asians are capable of t

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 04:23 PM
Of course this means we bound to have another edl rally to protest :blue: so long as its not when we are at home!

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 04:25 PM
There are no non Pakistani sexual abusers?
Even in this case (and how would the victims know that all the perpatrators were of Pakistani origins.).
The point of the Saville etc is to counter the lie that child sexual abuse is part of Asian Muslim culture, but, yet, not part of British establishment culture.(Allegations go right up to the royal family, dead or alive)

gm_gm
26-08-2014, 04:30 PM
The problem is we will have to undergo more vile EDL rallies in our town, which attracts the equally vile anti-everything fascist brigade

Hopefully, the authorities will ban both sets of idiots

a123
26-08-2014, 04:30 PM

Where has he defended the indefensible?...unl

cupid-stunt
26-08-2014, 04:31 PM
'Racism' fear By far the majority of perpetrators of abuse were described as "Asian" by victims. Despite this, the report concluded: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so." ...please brass defend this

a123
26-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Even in this case (and how would the victims know that all the perpatrators were of Pakistani origins.).
The point of the Saville etc is to counter the lie that child sexual abuse is part of Asian Muslim culture, but, yet, not part of British establishment culture.(Allegations go right up to the royal family, dead or alive)

Nobody is saying that child rape is an exclusively Asian trait except you, you fool.

It is totally irrelevant in this case in where it is highlighted by the victims that a high proportion of the offenders were Asian and that this played a significant part in the council's and police's failure to deal with the matter correctly.

I'll say it again so you hopefully understand this time ALL people who undertake this crime irrespective of skin colour, country of origin, religious beliefs, standing in the community or any other factor you want to add should face the full fo

gm_gm
26-08-2014, 04:40 PM
[quote="cupid-stunt" ...please brass defend this[/quote]

16 years!...16 years the council ignored this

millertop
26-08-2014, 04:41 PM

Stop being an arse.

It's on the news, try watching it then ask them why why why.

ParkgateMiller
26-08-2014, 04:49 PM
The sheer scale of this sickening, shameful cover up is horrendous. Those poor children!

Rotherham Child Protection Teams - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!

Rotherham Council - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!

South Yorkshire Police - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!

There just HAS to be a FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY to get to the bottom of this; who knew? what is on record? who colluded and allowed it to go on for so many years? Severe JAIL SENTENCES for everybody who played a part in the cover up.

The perpetrators? DEPORT THE B'S'TARDS! ALL OF 'EM!

magnerlad
26-08-2014, 05:22 PM
The most sickening response came from Jason Harwin, South Yorkshire Police "We will be discussing the report with the Crime Commissioner" as chair of Childrens services, Shaun Wright (Crime Commissioner) was in charge of childrens services whilst this abuse was been "swept under the carpet" for the sake of "Community Cohesion" When will he resign, and why the silence from Joyce Thacker, Director of Childrens' services. Top it all by the bull from the Chief Executive Martin Kimber " There is not enough evidence to discipline any one individual" GOOD GRIEF

millmoormagic
26-08-2014, 05:30 PM
The sheer scale of this sickening, shameful cover up is horrendous. Those poor children!

There just HAS to be a FULL PUBLIC ENQUIRY to get to the bottom of this; who knew? what is on record? who colluded and allowed it to go on for so many years? Severe JAIL SENTENCES for everybody who played a part in the cover up.

I totally agree with this ^^^ it has to be a full public enquiry, it HAS to address all the issues brought up, and WE have to act on the outcome of that enquiry with honesty and be not afraid to deal with it wholeheartedly.

great_fire
26-08-2014, 05:34 PM
About time.

I'd like to say a big **** you to the apologist KerrAvon as well.

But 1400 children and it's still not in the national news?

The cover-up is still continuing.

great_fire
26-08-2014, 05:38 PM
It's not alright for anyone to rape anyone.

Stop deflecting then.

millertop
26-08-2014, 05:38 PM
About time.

It's the main story on BBC news

great_fire
26-08-2014, 05:43 PM
About time.

It's the main story on BBC news[/quote]

You are correct, it wasn't earlier though.

millertop
26-08-2014, 05:46 PM
It will be on Panorama special next Monday at 8.30pm

kempo
26-08-2014, 05:52 PM
It all seems absolutely outrageous and difficult to understand the mentality related to inactivity on such a scale in dealing with a problem that seemed common knowledge.

Its pretty sickening to hear apologies which mean nothing.A public inquiry is clearly needed and punishments need to be dished out where appropriate...not just another list of learning points and inaction plan!

shiregreenmillers
26-08-2014, 05:53 PM
[quote="gm_gm"]The problem is we will have to undergo more vile EDL rallies in our town, which attracts the equally vile anti-everything fascist brigade

Hopefully, the authorities will ban both sets of idiots[/quote U.A.F are vile Gm Gm .:( :(

frogmiller
26-08-2014, 06:16 PM
I promote Rotherham to everyone I meet.

There are tens of thousands of decent, honest, hard working people who are sickend by this.

It has made the news in France :blue:

I will still promote Rotherham! We must punish all responsible but raise above this as a town.

gm_gm
26-08-2014, 06:23 PM

There are tens of thousands of decent, honest, hard working people who are sickend by this.

I will still promote Rotherham! We must punish all responsible but raise above this as a town.

This is the issue Frog, the Rotherham you and I, and most people on here know IS decent, great people who we have all met, fantastic spirit...but there has always been this undercurrent.

It needs removing like the cancer it is, how anyone can even try to defend this is purely and simply sick...

manicmiller
26-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Go on the Councils website and download the full report. It makes truly sickening reading. It's 153 pages long and takes some wading through but there are some real eye openers and some of those on here who have expressed opinions based on "bits of news" might have a change of heart.

One incident covered in the report describes how the father of a 13 year old girl went to a house to try and remove his daughter. He found her in the property with a group of Pakistani men. The Police were called, the upshot being that the father was arrested for a breach of the peace. The police left, leaving the girl in the house. I find that incredulous! SYP have a lot to answer for. Roger Stone is criticised in the report to the point that he had little alternative other than to fall on his sword.

It's already been said but if the roles here were reversed and gangs of white men had systematically groomed young Pakistani girls there would have been rioting in the Town. There'd be no taking it on t

shiregreenmillers
26-08-2014, 06:34 PM

I will still promote Rotherham! We must punish all responsible but raise above this as a town.I Won't Bother if i was you frog the only good thing in rotherham is the football team ..Its Spot the white man ..

frogmiller
26-08-2014, 06:44 PM

I will still promote Rotherham! We must punish all responsible but raise above this as a town.I Won't Bother if i was you frog the only good thing in rotherham is the football team ..Its Spot the white man ..[/quote]

You're wrong Shire.

On every return I walk through Rotherham. There are decent hard working people there I saw many of them when I watched the spitfire fly pass this year. Proud people, tired people, young and old but mainly white.

uttis
26-08-2014, 07:11 PM
No wonder folks take the law in to their own hands, can't go to the law they will do feck all, our "leaders" are up to their necks in the proverbial, where do you turn? I'll tell you where but somehow know most on here know the answer, ironic thing is you can get arrested for typing summat and nothing gets done for the serious stuff. Lunatics running the asylum? You'd better believe it

great_fire
26-08-2014, 07:27 PM
The truth is, the only person from the "elite" who was bothered about this going on was a reporter from The Times and if it wasn't for him it would probably still be being covered up.

ParkgateMiller
26-08-2014, 07:34 PM

I forgot the other major, culpable organisation that should carry a major part of the blame for this ... no doubt they will have much to say at the weekend.

Take a bow ... The Rotherham Advertiser!

HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME!

ParkgateMiller
26-08-2014, 07:37 PM
[quote="great_fire" who was bothered about this going on was a reporter from The Times and if it wasn't for him it would probably still be being covered up.[/quote]

Go back a bit further great_fire.

Marlene Guest was instrumental in pursuing this story and bringing it to national attention. Unfortunately, people were more prepared to focus on her being a BNP candidate!

great_fire
26-08-2014, 07:43 PM
True but the BNP are hardly part of the elite though.

great_fire
26-08-2014, 07:44 PM

I forgot the other major, culpable organisation that should carry a major part of the blame for this ... no doubt they will have much to say at the weekend.

Take a bow ... The Rotherham Advertiser!

HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME![/quote]

They said The Times story was exaggerated, 1400 children!

They should apologise.

great_fire
26-08-2014, 07:50 PM
And in case there was any doubt what the UAF's views were, this is waht Searchlight said in 2009:

"We have found it impossible to work with UAF in any meaningful sense for some considerable period of time. However, the final straw has been public accusations that we are pandering to racism by addressing the issue of the grooming of young women in Keighley. We believe that if we did not address the issue then the BNP would be given a free hand to use it to garner votes."

Same attitude as the Rotherham authorities, forget about the victims and sweep it under the carpet.

millmoormagic
26-08-2014, 08:18 PM

I will still promote Rotherham! We must punish all responsible but raise above this as a town.I Won't Bother if i was you frog the only good thing in rotherham is the football team ..Its Spot the white man ..[/quote]

What a clown you are, i'm glad Frog has answered you in a civil way, but i'll answer in a way you understand, look at the last census, Rotherham is and always will be predominantly white, people like you blinkered in every way don't do anyone any favours, you're a muppet.

This is a weird one this, as ive found myself agreeing with GF over some of this, but like i posted earlier, it has to be a public enquiry at the very least, the perpetrators have to be thrown in jail, and we have to start

shiregreenmillers
26-08-2014, 08:27 PM

What a clown you are, i'm glad Frog has answered you in a civil way, but i'll answer in a way you understand, look at the last census, Rotherham is and always will be predominantly white, people like you blinkered in every way don't do anyone any favours, you're a muppet.

This is a weird one this, as ive found myself agreeing with GF over some of this, but like i posted earlier, it has to be a public enquiry at the very least, the perpetrato

great_fire
26-08-2014, 08:56 PM

I certainly wouldn't say always, the Muslim birth rate is higher, there's secondary immigration and white people will be leaving the town so their daughters don't get groomed, as a result of this story being in the news.

No doubt white people in Leicester and Newham once thought they'd always be in the majority.

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Cyril Smith, Kincora boys home, Elm House scandal.
People very much part of or connected the British establishment implicated in child abuse, and no way under the influence of Islam or Asian culture.
I understand some of the Rotherham victims were from Roma backgrounds, and Asian girl victims were reluctant to come forward. - view external link (R)

millmoormagic
26-08-2014, 09:22 PM

This is a weird one this, as ive found myself agreeing with GF over some of this, but like i posted earlier, it has t

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
26-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Cyril Smith, Kincora boys home, Elm House scandal.
People very much part of or connected the British establishment implicated in child abuse, and no way under the influence of Islam or Asian culture.
I understand some of the Rotherham victims were from Roma backgrounds, and Asian girl victims were reluctant to come forward.

What a strange person you are. :? :?

LincsMiller
26-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I understand some of the Rotherham victims were from Roma backgrounds, and Asian girl victims were reluctant to come forward.

All the above have been found guilty, how many will get away with this atrocity?
Half the South Yorks police force raided Cliff Richards home on the evidence of one person many years ago, not condoning child abuse if he is guilty just pointing out a comparison , The. SYP has been found to be rife with corruption and heads should roll there along with Leader Stone and his chronies

shiregreenmillers
26-08-2014, 09:36 PM

This is a weird one this, as ive found myself agreeing with GF ove

millmoormagic
26-08-2014, 09:50 PM

This is a w

deMiller
26-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Corruption of the police and the fear of been branded a racist. Thats a multi-ethnic society for you and they just keep coming over and we do nothing.
Time to stand up and be counted.

Redshank
26-08-2014, 09:59 PM

This is a weird one this, as ive found myself agreeing with GF over some of this, but like i posted earlier, it has to be a public enquiry at the very least, the perpetrato

Derbymiller
26-08-2014, 10:00 PM
this is what happens when we allow weak liberals to rule the country, and how can we be surprised by the alleged large involvement of asian men, this behaviour is carried out a lot in the sub-continent. We won't act because authorities want hate to build up slowly creating a pressure cooker to support a bigger plan. Look at how ISIS has been funded, an army of over 60000 created overnight fully armed and full of money. There is a lot of evil in this world

great_fire
26-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Corruption of the police and the fear of been branded a racist. Thats a multi-ethnic society for you and they just keep coming over and we do nothing.

And yet when the EDL come and protest outside the town hall we complain, we should be the ones protesting outside the town hall, we pay our taxes to people who put political correctness over protecting children.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
26-08-2014, 10:24 PM

And yet when the EDL come and protest outside the town hall we complain, we should be the ones protesting outside the town hall, we pay our taxes to people who put political correctness over protecting children.[/quote]

The EDL are a right bunch of cretins, but you're right about protesting, we shouldn't stop until all the information is out and something is done about it. Come on people we have the power to make sure the right thing is done here. Now is the time, otherwise things are never going to change.

mazeppa
26-08-2014, 10:43 PM
UAF should organise a march, steal the EDL's thunder.

Georgetown
26-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Police have said that some Pakistani councillors acted as a barrier to identifying the perpetrators. Has Janghir Akhtar, Mahoof Hussain or Shaukat Ali publicly commented yet? Just interested in what their response would be to this accusation.

Also, I find it inconceivable that 1400 girls are raped by "men of Pakistani heritage" and the men doing it are not known, identified or talked about by Rotherham's wider Pakistani community! My point been, many of them have known all along what's been going off to these girls and have kept it quiet. If we're pointing the finger at RMBC and SYP, we need to also ask why it was tolerated by this community.

Remember, ONE TOWN ONE COMMUNITY.

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 10:59 PM
The EDL are about race and religious hate and no concern for the victims of sexual abuse.
I don't know the victims in the Rotherham case but I doubt if they think people getting tanked up, intimidating locals and chanting "Allah is a *****" will bring justice.

A big play has been made on "political correctness" but there are other factors such as the police and social services not taking the girls seriously because they come from a more "ferrel" background etc.
And of course cuts and underfunding, then as now affecting workloads of social and other workers and to deal with the cases more adequately.

The media can be selective about broadcasting different aspects of the report to fit their own agendas, so we have not been given a fuller report, which may paint a different picture to "they did nowt cos they were scared of being accused of being racist" line. Which the Nazis and racists on this thread are keen to push.

shiregreenmillers
26-08-2014, 11:04 PM
UAF should organise a march, steal the EDL's thunder. Why would the UAF organise a march there the ones that support the Pakistan community ..

shiregreenmillers
26-08-2014, 11:09 PM

What a clown you are, i'm glad Frog has answered you in a civil way, but i'll answer in a way you understand, look at the last census, Rotherham is and always will be predominantly white, people like you blinkered in every way don't d

Georgetown
26-08-2014, 11:13 PM
The EDL are about race and religious hate and no concern for the victims of sexual abuse.
I don't know the victims in the Rotherham case but I doubt if they think people getting tanked up, intimidating locals and chanting "Allah is a *****" will bring justice.

A big play has been made on "political correctness" but there are other factors such as the police and social services not taking the girls seriously because they come from a more "ferrel" background etc.
And of course cuts and underfunding, then as now affecting workloads of social and other workers and to deal with the cases more adequately.

The media can be selective about broadcasting different aspects of the report to fit their own agendas, so we have not been given a fuller report, which may paint a different picture to "they did nowt cos they were scared of being accused of being racist" line. Which the Nazis and racists on this thread are keen to push.

Who are the

mazeppa
26-08-2014, 11:15 PM

Maybe they'r

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Parkgatemiller and Greatfire have praised Marlene Guest on this thread.
I've been accused of being anti-semitic for siding with the Palestinians against Israel, but if you see the link, anyone denying the holocaust, and what particually happened to the Jews is the lowest of the low. Throwing kids into gas chambers is the ultimate in child abuse.
Don't know about the UAF organising a demo, but on all the literature handed out, around the issue, it has condemned child sexual abuse, and said everyone had a duty to report it. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuyLVayDOHo)

mazeppa
26-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Trying to steer the thread away again

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Trying to steer the thread away again

No No if someone is singing her praises, then it is only fair to point out what she represents, in her own words.
The link is F****d but she was basically questioning the gas chamber numbers and inferring that the victims families were talking the numbers up to get more financial compensation.
And she also talked about the benefits of dentistry from the holocaust.
If someone like her is referred to, in a positive way, on the issue of this thread, then it is only fair to point out where she is coming from.

luvpud
26-08-2014, 11:37 PM

That was a party political rant on behalf of the national front/ BNP /UKIP/English defence league you decide which .:blue:

Munch_Magic
27-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Those dirty *******s want the ****ing book thrown at them >:(

I feel sorry for the decent Asians in Rotherham who might get stick for this.

ida
27-08-2014, 02:45 AM
It's all sick and the worst of humanity.

There can't be any doubt that while not necessarily a direct cause the liberal agenda is responsible for allowing this to grow. It's also true that there are too many spineless individuals along with those in power who think more of their self than the poor victims. Unfortunately, in my experience many individuals turn a blind eye to protect themselves and their 'good reputation'.

On a wider note our society is managed to its knees by powerful and corrupt men and women (but mainly men) and weak sycophantic supporters.

It is so very sad and it makes me ashamed to be from Rotherham. It's not that there haven't always been abusers and weak individuals, it's the sheer scope of this that is sickening.

I utterly reject every individual who ever turned a blind eye to what was clearly happening on their watch. No excuses for such fear and ignorance. It's odd and unsettling because us decent humans don't get how evil others can be and how weak in de

Chris_147
27-08-2014, 05:13 AM
As a new poster on this board I am perplexed as to why some people are seemingly defending or at the very least deflecting blame or changing the subject from the people responsible for this in Rotherham as to avoid criticising certain parts of society, yes the Asian community, at all costs.

In my opinion this is one of the reasons that this sort of disgusting behaviour has been allowed to persist in Rotherham over so many years, appalling.

Baffling and worrying all in one.

twitch44
27-08-2014, 07:17 AM
SY Police - Orgreave, Hillsboro' now this.
Shameful and heads must roll - they seem really good at herding EDL marches but can't protect our own youngsters - because like the rest of the hand wringers, they are scared stiff to be called racist.
If any one on here can say our town has been improved by immigration (and it's consequences)
then they are living in denial.
I know this sounds like I am a racist but please can somebody tell me if there is another way to look at this.
I feel (and fear) we've reached a tipping point.

Heman
27-08-2014, 07:22 AM
These are my thoughts.

To blame an entire community for the evil acts of some of its members is ludicrous. It's like saying my brother killed someone so I must be a murderer.

That said, I can go back to when I was a teenager which is 30 years ago and say that it was blatantly obvious that Pakistani boys/men viewed and used white girls as sex objects that they could practice on before settling down with the bride that their parents chose for them. In the instances I can remember the white girls all knew what was happening and still went along with it.

Now onto the issue at hand. The barbaric and horrific crimes that have been committed need a punishment attached to them. ALL the men involved need rounding up and brought to justice.

I see two words that stand out here: Impunity and Complicity. The pakistanis acted with impunity and the authorities were complicit. This too is probably a crime and therefore needs punishment.

It seems that RMBC and SYP have their priorities all over

Duncang
27-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Good post Heman

great_fire
27-08-2014, 08:47 AM
A few insincere apologies but no-one is resigning, that's the arrogance of people who think they're untouchable.

I sincerely hope that people won't be stupid enough to re-elect them next time or there's no hope for Rotherham.

miiler48ver
27-08-2014, 09:05 AM
My blood is boiling over this issue, But as a boy growing up in the 80's. I am not shocked by this, But I have something deep down in my pit of my stomach we should do something to show our despair at this news. As a group of people that are totally dedicated to our love of RUFC, and in turn the town that we live or have lived in the past

Should we stand up to RMBC and SYP and show our disgust. Any peaceful ideas we could do on Saturday as an collective to show our feelings.

Heman
27-08-2014, 09:12 AM
I think it would be good idea for everyone to turn their back to the field of play from the moment the team walk out for at least 2 minutes. Just like the council and the police turned their backs on those poor children.

Maybe while chanting "Shame on you" or something.

masta_2009
27-08-2014, 09:25 AM
I'm outraged but I don't think we should protest at our ground at all. It has nothing to do with our club- and should remain that way.

Perhaps arranging a protest on the International weekend when we have a break would be better.

brassgnat
27-08-2014, 09:26 AM
I remember my teenage years and girls were often regarded as "slags" ie the ones who were there for casual sexual encounters, and the "nice girls" the ones you could have as a girlfriend or even marry. I remember one Asian kid in class.

Brin
27-08-2014, 09:26 AM
I think it would be good idea for everyone to turn their back to the field of play from the moment the team walk out for at least 2 minutes. Just like the council and the police turned their backs on those poor children.

Daz it has nothing at all to do with the club ...this will cause confusion to both the club and the players and maybe get the wrong media attention...

If anything then we should be banging on the door of our local MP demanding to ask for a full independent enquiry so all the world can see just who's been involved in all of this and who should be sent down!

kempo
27-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Shaun Wright the present SYP Commissioner was the Cabinet member responsible for childrens services in Rotherham 2005-2010.

Surely he must resign today...or does he think an apology sets things right?

I agree with Heman...more perpetrators of these horrendous crimes need to be prosecuted and action needs to be taken against those in authority who were negligent[maybe criminally negligent] in protecting these children.

We dont want to see SYP investigating themselves and to my way of thinking only a Public Inquiry can sort out this rather widespread and deeply distressing situation.

I find it difficult to believe that concerns over causing racial disharmony could have prevented action by multiple professional groups with child protection responsibilities and there must be more to this.

A collection of ridiculous apologies and excuses will not be acceptable.

Clearly there has been some very very serious failings and tough action is needed.

Time and time again we seem to be seein

miiler48ver
27-08-2014, 10:07 AM

What about after the game?

Heman
27-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Yes I agree that we should keep it away from the Millers but isn't that just what the council and the police have done? Swept it under the carpet to maintain a good? Isn't it the case that those attending the match are the very people that these cretins are answerable to?

Okay as a compromise. Why don't we all turn up to watch the match in sunglasses. This will not affect the players as they won't notice. It will act as a visual symbol which denotes the blind eye and denial shown by the police and RMBC.

miiler48ver
27-08-2014, 10:20 AM
When as a town we come together other than the match ?

Ludlowmiller
27-08-2014, 10:21 AM
"I demand my Council Tax is re-funded.
I pay it in good faith expecting that I receive top class services from the council and honest, sincere policing from the ever increasing SYP precept.

I am clearly being swindled and deceived by RBMC and SYP who are clearly failing to deliver a service that can in any way be described as fit for purpose.

You are all nothing more than bigoted, self interested, racist hypocrits of the very worst type.
Eternal shame on each of you.
I hope justice is served when you are repeatedly gang raped by Pakistanis in prison."

(Excerpt from letter to RMBC & SYP today)

Heman
27-08-2014, 10:28 AM
I worry that any protest we make about inaction against child rapists will be pounced upon by the EDL and BNP etc; and turned into racist spin.

Yes there are huge elements of race issues in this case but to me the ethnicity of a child abuser is irrelevant. They all should have been brought to account for their actions. It seems to me that operation Yewtree is about famous older white people, not about anyone who has been accused of historic sex crimes. The law is the law and should be applied to everyone.

fivetide
27-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Now goign to be the topic of the Jeremy Vine shows on BBC Radio 2. Get your views aired on national radio - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2)

luvpud
27-08-2014, 10:36 AM
I worry that any protest we make about inaction against child rapists will be pounced upon by the EDL and BNP etc; and turned into racist spin.

Yes there are huge elements of race issues in this case but to me the ethnicity of a child abuser is irrelevant. They all should have been brought to account for their actions. It seems to me that operation Yewtree is about famous older white people, not about anyone who has been accused of historic sex crimes. The law is the law and should be applied to everyone.

My thoughts exactly heman .

miiler48ver
27-08-2014, 10:47 AM
But the point is that it is based around race, But not as a racist point of view but the complete opposite the PC point of view. Question after reading the report it is cleat the people in power was aware of this taking place. If these men was of english heritage would this have gone with a blind eye for so long. And dont cloud the issue around operation Saville and the like as some of these acts took place last year.

Heman
27-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Don't see how it being yesterday or 40 years ago has anything to do with it. Historic sex crimes need to be punished regardless of timelapse.

fivetide
27-08-2014, 11:17 AM
The Jeremy Vine stuff is on now.

Damning testimony here. Nothing done because they were afraid of racism. 12 year old girl, victim of abuse, arrested by Police, at home, for being drunk and disorderly but they never bothered to find out why or follow it up.

Basically, if you find yourself needing to issue a statement saying how you aren't going to resign, you bloomin well should fall on the sword.

I wonder how these people can even sleep at night. Allowing abuse is as bad as dishing it out because they let more people get hurt.

Archiemiller
27-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Ive read all the 103 posts and ive come to the conclusion that its O.K. to be a RAPIST but not a RACIST.

ExeterMiller
27-08-2014, 11:47 AM
A very brave and very admirable lady 'Amy' on 5 Live this morning. Stated that the perp had no idea of the concept of consent, and that under age sex is wrong. These Perps, and unfortunately it is the way of some religions, these acts are not wrong, it is only the laws of our land that make them wrong - which they flagrantly do not recognise in favour of the laws of their religion. This is what you get when trying to make a multicultural society. If that makes me racist, then so be it.

This is the same, I moved to the South West 13 years ago. My 8yr old, born and bred in Exeter, but a huge Rotherham fan, he has no allegiance with Exeter City whatsoever.

A many percentage of foreigners who come to live in our country adopt the same principal.

But when we have systems & agencies in place to protect ALL citizens, and they have been so neglectful, as they have in this case, each and every decision maker in SYP & Rotherham Social Services need to be held criminally accountable for th

Redshank
27-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Ive read all the 103 posts and ive come to the conclusion that its O.K. to be a RAPIST but not a RACIST.

Really? What a strange conclusion to come to.

There’s definitely more to this than meets the eye. If it was just a case of dirty *****philes who all just happened to be Asian, it’s hard to believe that the police wouldn’t have had a field day in sorting them out (and rightly so!). The establishment might wring their hands over “racial issues” but the police? Seriously?

There’s more to this than just being scared of upsetting racial harmony. There’s so many kids involved and it’s been going on too long. There is absolutely no way that this issue wasn’t well known by the powers that be. The front line coppers have been warned off…..but by who?

There has to be a full scale criminal investigation with all the scum involved prosecuted. There also has to be a full public inquiry to root out who’s behind this cover up. Whether w

millmoormagic
27-08-2014, 01:26 PM
There's been some very good posts made on this thread, particularly by Heman, very well put and i suspect that the vast majority of us hold those same views.

I think what would be a great idea would be to try and mobilise a peaceful get together of ordinary Rotherham folk, no BNP, no EDL, no UKIP, in fact no politics at all, to try and put over our utter contempt for all concerned. It would also give a signal to the ones still perpetrating this kind of horrible crime, that we won't stand for this as a community.

The thing is, i really don't know who could organise that kind of thing, who would have the clout to kind of lead it without any politics being involved.
I kind of agree that it would probably be inappropriate to do this at the NYS.

masta_2009
27-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Could contact the Advertiser and ask them to print a black page/ or black spot for the towns folk to cut out and place in their window as a symbol of disgust. Fans could bring it to the match if they chose to or could arrange to display them in front of the town hall.

shiregreenmillers
27-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Could contact the Advertiser and ask them to print a black page/ or black spot for the towns folk to cut out and place in their window as a symbol of disgust. Fans could bring it to the match if they chose to or could arrange to display them in front of the town hall.Are join the English Defence league on the 13 of september in rotherham town centre

masta_2009
27-08-2014, 05:00 PM
And miss Bournemouth away?

millertop
27-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Council offices and police station are across from each so makes sense to protest on main st

kempo
27-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Could contact the Advertiser and ask them to print a black page/ or black spot for the towns folk to cut out and place in their window as a symbol of disgust. Fans could bring it to the match if they chose to or could arrange to display them in front of the town hall.Are join the English Defence league on the 13 of september in rotherham town centre[/quote]

alternatively do something useful and join an adult literacy group.

great_fire
27-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I doubt there will be a protest as this has been known about for at least 5 years and people have gone on voting Labour, the Labour MP gets sent to prison and people keep voting Labour, the people of Rotherham are their own worst enemies.

Just don't complain when the EDL actually get off their arses and do protest outside town hall.

kempo
27-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Keep any protests away from the club.

Its nothing to do with the football club and could be misinterpreted.

a123
27-08-2014, 06:18 PM

How long are you going to carry on flogging a dead horse you absolute imbecile.

The vast majority on here find it absolutley reprehensible that anyone of any race would treat a child in such a disgusting way.

Yet you keep trotting out the mantra that the fact that Jimmy Saville and god knows who else in white society has done it and that somehow excuses what these Asian gangs have done.

It does not and all of them should be arrested , brought before the courts and punished accordingly.

Please don't demean the victims any further by trying to justify the actions of

brassgnat
27-08-2014, 06:35 PM

The vast majority on here find it absolutley reprehensible that anyone of any race would treat a child in such a disgusting way.

Yet you keep trotting out the mantra that the fact that Jimmy Saville and god knows who else in white society has done it and that somehow excuses what these Asian gangs have done.

It does not and all of them should be arrested , brought before the courts and punished accordingly.

Please don't demean the victims any f

a123
27-08-2014, 06:44 PM
I don't see where I or the vast majority on this thread have tarred the entire Asian male population with the same brush.

No more than you are trying to state that the entire British establishment are guilty of the same crime.

Stick to the facts, in this cast the victims have stated that in the main the perputrators of these horrendous crimes are Asian men, just as the victims in Saville et al have stated it was white middle aged men.

In both cases some degree of turning a blind eye can be demonstrated by the authorities.

I just feel that in the case of the 1400 children attacked in Rotherham by Asian men bringing Saville et al into the equation is about as relevant as the Operation Yewtree police turning round and saying well a gang of Asians have be getting away with it in Rotherham for the las 16 years so case closed.

BigRotherhamFanMe
27-08-2014, 07:07 PM
[quote="brassgnat" background etc.

The media can be selective about broadcasting different aspects of the report to fit their own agendas, so we have not been given a fuller report, which may paint a different picture to "they did nowt cos they were scared of being accused of being racist" line. Which the Nazis and racists on this thread are keen to push.[/quote]

Are you saying the fear of racism thing is a lie? If you are, what agenda do you think the BBC are pushing, given they included this in their report? This is the BBC, a media outlet renowned for it's cultural sensitivities and left-leaning bias. I'll be interested to hear

kimmyMILLERS
27-08-2014, 07:07 PM
I was going to say do a sit down protest on main street between the cop shop and council offices but isn't the road closed anyway?

Deepmidwinter
27-08-2014, 07:09 PM
I was going to say do a sit down protest on main street between the cop shop and council offices but isn't the road closed anyway?

One of the problems with that is there will be no-one working in the Council Offices and the police won't notice.

EmpireStateOfMind
27-08-2014, 07:15 PM
We should all wear black armbands at the game to show that we haven't forgotten those poor 1400 Rotherham children that were abandoned by everyone.

millertop
27-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Them that was "nervous" about saying anything in case they came across being racist are just as bad.

How do they look their own children in the eye knowing what was going off and not done anything to stop it.

All the lot of them need to be shamed and locked up

AlfieThaFat
27-08-2014, 07:25 PM
I wouldnt trust any person of Pakistani heritage as far as i could throw them.I keep hearing bull crap about how we should all try to intergrate,what a joke.The vast majority of Asians dont want to know,when it comes to intergrating,apart from when it comes to mixing with white girls.I'd like to have seen what would have happened if a group of white blokes had abused any asian girls in such an appaling way,,theyd have been strung up by the knackers.

Ludlowmiller
27-08-2014, 09:09 PM
I invite anyone to analyse my post history and refresh their memories about the stance I have steadfastly made regarding the total barbaric obscenity that comes as part of the package when we concede everything and give some cultures a free hand to do as they please within society. Any criticism of Pakistanis or their warped, savage religion, spurned from a crazed *****phile desert nomad, child abuser was met with screams of 'racist nazi' etc etc by the same old apologists and creeps.

Now we all start to see the world I warned of..It doesn't surprise me one tiny bit...in fact if we licence savage animals to behave in their traditional barbaric ways, we can expect this issue to erupt fairly soon into a widespread catalogue of rape, abuse, cover ups and true racism of a calculated, manipulative nature.

I've said it before and it often hurts...but we really do get, as a society, exactly that which we deserve. It's one of life's basic principals.

brassgnat
27-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Could contact the Advertiser and ask them to print a black page/ or black spot for the towns folk to cut out and place in their window as a symbol of disgust. Fans could bring it to the match if they chose to or could arrange to display them in front of the town hall.Are join the English Defence league on the 13 of september in rotherham town centre[/quote]

Will any of those in the link be turning up? - view external link (http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/featured-stories/9-the-edl-and-*****philes)

great_fire
27-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Will any of those in the link be turning up?

Yawn. - view external link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism)

Stewmill
28-08-2014, 06:13 AM
Still there and refusing to accept any blame for these horrific crimes and the robotic chief executive on 160,000 is saying there is no-one still there to blame.They have moved on.These officers who have left should be brought back to face investigation.This council has brought national shame to this town!!

Heman
28-08-2014, 07:15 AM
It seems that in an attempt to cling on to his 85000 pounds per year post he is actually going to use one of the get out of jail free cards that he left with these *****philes. You have to hand it him, not only did he have the foresight to increase his wages by moving jobs, he did it without fear of losing his new job.

I heard on the news that he is basically untouchable unless he is convicted of a crime which carries a two year or more sentence.

Fine. Charge him with complicit pimping of children, or neglect of duty or whatever so we can get rid of this vermin. Jail for 2 years would help.

Also a Pakistani woman said that her community had people saying these very news bulletins were racist against them. No... You don't get to say that this time. The fact is it's those very calls of racism every time you don't like being brought to account is what got us in this mess. The crimes in question were committed by Pakistani men, who got away with it because of cry wolf fears of racism. I

Stewmill
28-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Please tell me someone,Joyce Thacker is still not at the council.I believe she worked alongside Wright!!It gets worse and worse,Pakistani woman says it was common knowlege.Absolute disgrace that this *****philia was ignored!!

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Anyone understanding the scope and pre-planning of this abuse of children in care, must see this is not a Rotherham problem but national.
The length and breadth of these offences, (Holly Greig in Scotland, Kincora in Ulster, Bryn Estyn in Wales, Cyril Smith in Lancs, Elm Tree in London and the horrors in Jersey) makes one conclude that these are not individual crimes, but a national conspiracy, sanctioned and protected by the establishment.
What is worse it is still happening, and they are are still fudging and sweeping things under the carpet hoping it will pass over.
Demand from your MP an assurance of action, and if refused and shame them as accessories.

Hasn't the Holly Greig case been exposed as a hoax?

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 10:32 AM
And in case there was any doubt what the UAF's views were, this is waht Searchlight said in 2009:

"We have found it impossible to work with UAF in any meaningful sense for some considerable period of time. However, the final straw has been public accusations that we are pandering to racism by addressing the issue of the grooming of young women in Keighley. We believe that if we did not address the issue then the BNP would be given a free hand to use it to garner votes."

Same attitude as the Rotherham authorities, forget about the victims and sweep it under the carpet.

The UAF are far more dangerous and fascist than either the BNP or the EDL. The biggest irony is they are supporting Muslims against the so-called fascist EDL, despite the fact that Islam is the most fascist ideology on the planet.

fivetide
28-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Be interesting if austerity started a bit closer to home, i reckon we could easily make everyone involved with this redundant, because, lets face it, they aren't doing their jobs are they? and save a fortune going on the pay scale.

That's aside from people having to stick their hand in the till for expenses claims too

"Whilst 1,400 children in Rotherham were abused, the council consistently featured heavily in the TPA’s Town Hall Fat Cat lists:
•Chief Executive: £158,160
•Strategic Director of Children and Young Peoples Services: £125,530
•Strategic Director Development Services: £125,530
•Strategic Director of Neighbourhoods and Adults Services: £125,530
•Strategic Director of Resources: £132,954"

And people moan at the Tories about 'in it together'. Labour are having a laugh at your expense.

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Parkgatemiller and Greatfire have praised Marlene Guest on this thread.
I've been accused of being anti-semitic for siding with the Palestinians against Israel, but if you see the link, anyone denying the holocaust, and what particually happened to the Jews is the lowest of the low. Throwing kids into gas chambers is the ultimate in child abuse.
Don't know about the UAF organising a demo, but on all the literature handed out, around the issue, it has condemned child sexual abuse, and said everyone had a duty to report it.

I will always, and have always spoken out against Islamic terrorism. I also believe that the teachings in the Qu'ran and the hadiths, the words and ways of Muhammad himself are the reasons why Muslims across the world are murdering and raping in loads of different countries, as they think their made up pixie in the sky and a *****phile false prophet allow it.

And I have always sided with Israel and their right

brassgnat
28-08-2014, 10:55 AM

Hasn't the Holly Greig case been exposed as a hoax?[/quote]

Maybe, but how many Pakistani Muslims are implicated in the other cases quoted by Jimmy Lall

Greasbroughmiller
28-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Could I ask all Millers to sign this petition calling for the shameless paracite to resign:- - view external link (www.change.org/p/shaun-wright-resign-as-police-and-crime-commissioner-for-south-yorkshire)

fivetide
28-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Focus on BBC Radio 2 again today.

Well done on setting up our town as a place people might want to do business.

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 11:39 AM

alternatively do something useful and join an adult literacy group.[/quote]

I gave Shire a lesson on the differences between or, our and are too, clearly he has forgotten that lesson.

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 12:06 PM

Hasn't the Holly Greig case been exposed as a hoax?[/quote]

Maybe, but how many Pakistani Muslims are imp

fivetide
28-08-2014, 01:11 PM
I think the sexism perceived by yourself by White British Christian Capitalists is very different sexism to that perpetrated by Muslims.

We may make sexist comments, and laugh and joke about women, some may even sing, "Get your tits out."

However, we draw the line at other things in our culture and religion.

Yet we have lasses on the front page of the papers sucking off 29 blokes for a free drink.

We have Magaluff weekender on TV. We have endless shows promoting loose morals and the less clothes you seem to wear the more famous you become - see Miley Cyrus.

Where are the muslims in these programmes? No where.

We don't have vicars preaching it is okay to beat your wife. Muslims do.

But we have the catholic church covering up decades of child abuse.

We don't believe women are so inferior they should walk ten yards behind us. Muslims do.

So inferior? So they are inferior then? Is that reall

shiregreenmillers
28-08-2014, 01:45 PM

alternatively do something useful and join an adult literacy group.[/quote]

I gave Shire a lesson on the differences between or, our and are too, clearly he has forgotten that lesson.[/quote] I Will give you a lesson the next time i see you >:) >:) Little **** ;) ;)

kimmyMILLERS
28-08-2014, 02:30 PM
I think the sexism perceived by yourself by White British Christian Capitalists is very different sexism to that perpetrated by Muslims.

We may make sexist comments, and laugh and joke about women, some may even sing, "Get your tits out."

Yet we have lasses on the front page of the papers sucking off 29 blokes for a free drink.

We have Magaluff weekender on TV. We have endless shows promoting loose morals and the less clothes you seem to wear the more famous you become - see Miley Cyrus.

We don't believe women are so inferior they should walk ten yards behind us. Muslims do.

So infe

fivetide
28-08-2014, 02:43 PM
see that kimmy? that's the point going right past you...

millertop
28-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Can't we stick with the OP ?

fivetide
28-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Can't we stick with the OP ?

Trying millertop, trying.

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 03:49 PM

So infe

great_fire
28-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Maybe for once the left can stop deflecting, stop "whataboutism" and just for once deal with the issue at hand?

And that doesn't just apply to message boards but to life in general, no wonder nothing got done with people like this in charge.

CAMiller
28-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Be interesting if austerity started a bit closer to home, i reckon we could easily make everyone involved with this redundant, because, lets face it, they aren't doing their jobs are they? and save a fortune going on the pay scale.

That's aside from people having to stick their hand in the till for expenses claims too

"Whilst 1,400 children in Rotherham were abused, the council consistently featured heavily in the TPA’s Town Hall Fat Cat lists:

And people moan at the Tories about 'in it together'. Labour are having a laugh at your expense.

I look at those figures and yes it's shocking. Most of us who earn a fraction of that would be fired from their jobs for negligence for

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 04:09 PM

I look at those figures and yes it's shocking. Most of us who earn a fraction of that woul

Redshank
28-08-2014, 04:11 PM

Whilst UKIP would of course do it all for nowt and keep expenses to an absolute minimum...

...or perhaps not :( - [url=http://www.thegu

CAMiller
28-08-2014, 04:28 PM

I look at those figures and yes it's shocking

millmoormagic
28-08-2014, 04:30 PM

Feck in hell, not bad that, i suppose that those figures are a benchmark for all other councils as well across the country, christ, they

millmoormagic
28-08-2014, 04:39 PM
[quote="great_fire" and just for once deal with the issue at hand?

And that doesn't just apply to message boards but to life in general, no wonder nothing got done with people like this in charge.[/quote]

We've had our disagreements GF, and i'm gunna pull you again,not having a go, not at all.
I see myself as a socialist, and from where i'm standing the labour party bears no resemblance to the party it once was, there to represent the ordinary working people. They're no more socialist than Maggie Thatcher was, they're not "lefties" as you call them, they're lily livered liberals pal, i, for one, would string the ****in lot up, police, council, and most of all the perpetrators for allowing/doing this to OUR kids, don't tar me with that brush please, they're not the same as me.

kimmyMILLERS
28-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Fivetide, Hardly, I was merely trying to lighten up what was a long winded tedious post.

brassgnat
28-08-2014, 05:52 PM
I'll get yawns and be accused of being a Stalinist, but here goes. - view external link (http://www.edlnews.co.uk/latestnews/1345-britain-first-supporter-and-underaged-vietnamese-girls-shaun-faulkner)

shiregreenmillers
28-08-2014, 06:06 PM
I'll get yawns and be accused of being a Stalinist, but here goes.What's that got to do with rotherham :( :( :(

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 06:10 PM
The scary part of this is that some folks are still trying to excuse, apologise for or deflect blame away from the culture responsible for this abhorrent act.

It's down to us to say that enough is enough.

brassgnat
28-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Another one below.
Under the influence of Islam? - view external link (http://www.edlnews.co.uk/latestnews/1331-edl-member-charged-with-rape-of-14-year-old-girl)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
28-08-2014, 06:18 PM
I'll get yawns and be accused of being a Stalinist, but here goes.

Seen as no one has actually tarred any group with the same brush. What's your agenda here??

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
28-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Another one below.
Under the influence of Islam?

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 06:23 PM
The scary part of this is that some folks are still trying to excuse, apologise for or deflect blame away from the culture responsible for this abhorrent act.

It's down to us to say that enough is enough.

Agreed. Brassgnat is the worst example, constantly trying to deflect the attention away from this. Having never met the bloke, I wonder if he is a Pakistani Muslim himself?

He is the kind of leftie that grates on me. The kind of person who will bleat on about human rights when I say, let's not let any two hat who has gone to fight for IS back into Britain.

I am sick of all this. The Muslim grooming gangs - yes, there are white Christian *****philes, but they aren't operating in gangs like this raping children in their thousands, though they are equally as abhorrent.

But let's stick with the issue and stop going on about some bloke in the EDL who has liked a few photos on Facebook, and no-one even has any proof if the girls

great_fire
28-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Another one below.

All political parties contain *****philes.

The EDL haven't abused children in Rotherham on an inductrial scale and they're not who we're talking about and yet you keep on deflecting, I would give it up because it's not working anymore, just like crying "racist" and "Islamophobe" won't work anymore.

The gig is up.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
28-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Could I ask all Millers to sign this petition calling for the shameless paracite to resign:-

If he doesn't go soon the people of Rotherham should make him. If the people voted him in, they can sack him, don't really care what rules or laws say otherwise. Make them change them. As I've already said we have the power to do this.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
28-08-2014, 06:57 PM
People of South Yorkshire, sorry.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
28-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Very interesting interview on Richard Bacon's show yesterday, I urge you to have a listen 01:13:25 in.

A Pakistani woman who got forced out of her community for speaking out about her close relative who was with others abusing a 14 year old girl. This was not in Rotherham. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04f8997)

Chris_147
28-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Another one below.

Deflection like this is a major part of problem. Why not tackle the issue at hand about Asian gangs in Rotherham rather than bringing up an unrelated, yet equally disgusting offence.

No one is suggesting that there are no white abusers but you seem to be completely ignoring the fact that this behaviour seems a major part of Asian Culture in the UK, predominantly in northern towns and cities. It needs to be confronted head on and deflecting the issue saying "oh but there are white offenders aswell" doesn't solve anything, and allows abhorrent behaviour to continue as we have now seen to be the case in Rotherham.

Milkyme
28-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Could I ask all Millers to sign this petition calling for the shameless paracite to resign:-

If he doesn't go soon the people of Rotherham should make him. If the people voted him in, they can sack him, don't really care what rules or laws say otherwise. Make them change them. As I've already said we have the power to do this.[/quote]

Surely even this gutless man would go if more of the Rotherham voters signed the petition to get rid of him than actually voted him in???

I am disgusted, that yet again politicians from all parties are being allowed to tarnish the system of democracy and the free vote in this country. The dead heroes both Men and Women who fought and lost their lives in two world wars to give us this privilege must be doing somersaults in their graves god bless them.

a123
28-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Another one below.

I cannot believe how utterly stupid you are and how you are simply denying the facts regarding the crimes in Rotherham.

1400 children were attacked and sexually abused by mainly Asian gangs which both the Council and Police appear to have turned a blind eye to.

Quoting Jimmy Saville, bad men in the EDL or MP's sh@gging anything that moves will not change it.

ALL digusting examples of humanity who undertake this crime should be treated equally. Sadly in the case of the Rotherham Asian gang this is not the case.

You can quote that Prince Charles is at it if you want but it won't change or excuse one iota what these disgusting Asian gang has done in Rotherham.

Face facts if the Asians hadn't acted in the way they have in Rotherham we wouldn't have an ever growing thread about it on a football message board but would insted be discussing what the team should be on Saturday.

I lov

redandgreen
28-08-2014, 08:51 PM

It does not and all of them should be arrested , brought before the courts and punished acco

mazeppa
28-08-2014, 09:29 PM
You're wasting your time. The evidence is there in black and white and still the apologists refuse to accept it.
These crimes were allowed to continue because they were committed by males of predominantly British Pakistani heritage and the people who should have done something cared more about being labelled racist than they did about the kids they should have protected.

fivetide
28-08-2014, 10:09 PM
I don't even know how to target each point to reply in the way you did, so I will have to do it all in one post.

The first point, how is that sexist? If a girl decides to get drunk and perform sexual acts on 29 blokes, I fail to see how that is sexist or men making women lower than us. She has the choice in this. Same with the Magaluf weekenders, it's lads and lasses enjoying themselves, getting drunk and acting promiscuously, out of choice. All having fun. In fact, in an interview, that lass said she enjoyed herself so much, she went on the Carnage pub crawl the next night too! (And was never made to wear a burkha or walk ten yards behind the men at any time!)

You massively missed the point. You specifically said, and i quoted it, that we might shout "get your tits out for the lads but in our culture we don't do anything else"

That's plain wrong. We get people performing sex acts on strangers 'for fun' and hold up people like m

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 10:26 PM
I don't even know how to target each point to reply in the way you did, so I will have to do it all in one post.

The first point, how is that sexist? If a girl decides to get drunk and perform sexual acts on 29 blokes, I fail to see how that is sexist or men making women lower than us. She has the choice in this. Same with the Magaluf weekenders, it's lads and lasses enjoying themselves, getting drunk and acting promiscuously, out of choice. All having fun. In fact, in an interview, that lass said she enjoyed herself so much, she went on the Carnage pub crawl the next night too! (And was never made to wear a burkha or walk ten yards behind the men at any time!)

You massively missed the point. You specifically said, and i quoted it, that we might shout "get your tits out for the lads but in our culture we don't do anything else"

That's plain wrong. We get people performing sex acts on

ParkgateMiller
29-08-2014, 09:11 AM
August 29th 2014

Rotherham Council - Today's Agenda:

1. Rescind the license and registration of EVERY Asian Taxi Firm and Cab.

2. Get the Accountants going through the Invoices of said companies over the last 16 years with a fine toothcomb and recoup the Taxpayers money.

3. After 1 & 2, do us ALL a favour and RESIGN!

fivetide
29-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Thanks for clearing up Ellis. Some common ground there it seems, this is the sort of reasoned debate that needs to be had. Not hand wringing apologists and not EDL drum bashing mentalists either but instead, straight forward, no nonsense action to tackle the wider issues in our society and to get everyone involved in this strung up.

We are in a local paper where I am today under "world news". There are pictures of Russians in Ukraine and right next to it, Rotherham and the perverts. I doubt the place will ever recover.

a123
29-08-2014, 11:35 AM
I cannot believe that this inept coalition government have created a position in the Police and Crime Comissioner where they cannot be sacked.

We now have the bizzare prospect within South Yorkshire of having a PCC who puts not upseting ethnic minorities above upholding the existing laws of the land.

One where the victim is branded a liar and a blind eye is turned towards the criminals undertaking the unlawful acts.

The man's position is totally untenable and if he is unwilling to fall on his sword he should be forcibly removed by the Home Secretary.

Fact is he is now an independent following his decision to resign from the labour party before they suspended his membership.

As a result if a new election was held he would lose his job anyway as the great people of the socialist republic of South Yorkshire would vote for a dog turd if it was wearing a red rosette.

One of the most sickening aspect of this whole affair for me is seeing the people responsible for the total inaction in

LincsMiller
29-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Other then the kids who have suffered, the big losers in this affair is you, The Rotherham public, who will be forking out millions when the compensation claims (rightfully too) start to gather momentum, and the people at the top responsible will still be shrugging there shoulders waiting for it to blow over, you really need to keep this scandal high profile by any means until the perpetrators are brought to justice.

millertop
29-08-2014, 12:16 PM
I can't believe what idiots they have working at bbc, they put this case on their page related to RUFC making it look like it was something to do with the club.

They say it was a technical error and apologise :/

fivetide
29-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Another thought in these austere times, who will pay the compo? I presume there are 1400 people out there with a very good claim against the police and the council.

This could be very very expensive. They have every right to the money of course but has the council managed to scuttle their boat with this level of ineptitude?

millertop
29-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Tensions running high, some of the Asian community have already received death threats.

Small gathering on Main Street, think there's a meeting taking place

S8_Miller
29-08-2014, 01:01 PM
I cannot believe that this inept coalition government have created a position in the Police and Crime Comissioner where they cannot be sacked.

The position was created with the right intent which was to give greater local accountability for police services and to have a PCC that is free from Government interference. To blame the coalition for not having the foresight to see a situation like the one we find ourselves in is a bit unfair.

In the end it is up to the people of Rotherham (who elected him) to get rid of this fool and with the pressure from local electorate building he will have to eventually resign.

a123
29-08-2014, 02:21 PM

The position was created with the right intent which was to give greater local accountability for police services and to have a PCC that is free from Government interference. To blame the coalition for not having the foresight to see a situation like the one we find ourselves in is a bit unfair.

In the end it is up to the people of Rotherham (who elected him) to get rid of this fool and with the pressure from local electorate building he will have to eventually resign.[/quote]

Don't be so naieve it is obvious that sooner or later someone in this position will be caught out doing something that deems them unfit for office and as a result the ability for the electorate to call for their removal should be an available option.

For him to be able

kempo
29-08-2014, 02:49 PM
The Times newspaper has done a fantastic job in exposing all this despite having a previous injunction against them instigated by...youve guessed it..Rotherham Council...an expensive injunction I may add.

The s..it will really hit the fan now as more comes to light.
Many people clearly had knowledge of all this and evidence is emerging of removing evidential files, both paper and computerised and bullying an author of a report exposing all this back in 2002!

The draft report exposed the exploitation of young women and identified the failings of police and child protection agencies.Pakistani men were exposed as the perpetrators of the abuse.

The report listeds of schools, hotels, fast food outlets and taxi firms.

The researcher was suspended on a gross misconduct charge and later was instructed to change her report.She refused and the report has never been published!!!

The police have 'a different recollection of the above events'!!

Nothing less than a number of criminal char

S8_Miller
29-08-2014, 02:52 PM

In the end it is up to the people of Rotherham (who elected him) to get rid of this fool and with the pressure from local electorate building he will have to eventually resign.[/quote]

Don't be so naieve it is obvious that sooner or later someone in this position will be caught out doing something that deems them unfit for office and as a result the ability for the electorate to call for their removal should be

Rev72
29-08-2014, 03:32 PM
My thoughts are with the 1400 victims.
Those responsible need to be caught and charged very quickly.
The police and the Social services have let down all the good people in Rotherham..all because they were scared of being branded a racist..well they are now branded even worse in my book..covering up child rape/gang rape/encouraging young kids to take drugs and drink alcohol..and they knew it was happening..for years >:(

Rotherham will never be the same for me now :blue:

rolymiller
29-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Ellis D, I can assure you Brassgnat is not a Pakistani Muslim but an English atheist who would see all religion as poppycock...

Rev72
29-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Apparently there will be an EDL march in town tomorrow..supposedly going to be the biggest one yet with hundreds coming from around the country to protest at what has happened.

Can't confirm this but it wouldn't surprise me..a friend of mine was talking with some EDL supporters in tesco's car park and it was them who told him.

So mind how you go if your going into town tomorrow.

shiregreenmillers
29-08-2014, 04:53 PM
[quote="Rev72"]Apparently there will be an EDL march in town tomorrow..supposedly going to be the biggest one yet with hundreds coming from around the country to protest at what has happened.

Can't confirm this but it wouldn't surprise me..a friend of mine was talking with some EDL supporters in tesco's car park and it was them who told him.

So mind how you go if your going into town tomorrow.[/quote I Don't know about tomorrow rev but we will be in rotherham on the 13 of september i hope to see you there pal ;) ;)

Georgetown
29-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Apparently there will be an EDL march in town tomorrow..supposedly going to be the biggest one yet with hundreds coming from around the country to protest at what has happened.

So mind how you go if your going into town tomorrow.[/quote I Don't know about tomorrow rev but we will be in rotherham on the 13 of september i hope to see you there pal ;) ;)

Let's not go scaring people off the town centre tomorrow. A quick look on the internet shows no its all set for the 13 when there's no home match! Dont want people avoiding town, not taking their kids or missing the match on hearsay!

Enjoy the match.

Rev72
29-08-2014, 06:17 PM

Let's not go scaring people off the town centre tomorrow. A quick look on the internet shows no its all set for the 13 when there's no home match! Dont want people avoiding town, not taking their kids or missing the match on hearsay!

Enjoy the match.[/quote]

That was not my intention mate..last thing I would want to do is scare peopl

a123
29-08-2014, 06:24 PM

Don't be so naieve it is obvious that sooner or later someone in this position will be caught out doing something that deems them unfit for office and as a result the ability for the

S8_Miller
29-08-2014, 07:11 PM

Don't be so naieve it is obvious that sooner or later someone in this position will be caught out doing something that deems them unfit for

a123
29-08-2014, 07:37 PM
I can assure you I have no agenda I'm trying to pedal or points to score, the issue is far too serious for such childish behgaviour.

I'm sorry if you are misinterpreting my posts as politically aimed at the coalition government because I can assure you they are not.

The fact is who brought the policy around PCC's into being? This coalition government and as a consequence the inability to remove Mr Wright rests at their door.

I would be as vocal if it was a labour policy because I can assure you, as I have said on other posts, I am no fan of theirs certainly at a local level, but I'm not a big fan of their stance on many issues at a national level.

I vote in all elections but I didn't vote for Mr Wright in the PCC elections, I did not vote labour in the local elections and if the general election was tomorrow it is highly likely I would vote for a protest party as labour, conservative and lib dems all stand for pretty much the status quo when major surgery is needed to prevent the c

millmoormagic
29-08-2014, 07:51 PM
I would be as vocal if it was a labour policy because I can assure you, as I have said on other posts, I am no fan of theirs certainly at a local level, but I'm not a big fan of their stance on many issues at a national level.

I vote in all elections but I didn't vote for Mr Wright in the PCC elections, I did not vote labour in the local elections and if the general election was tomorrow it is highly likely I would vote for a protest party as labour, conservative and lib dems all stand for pretty much the status quo when major surgery is needed to prevent the country sinking further into the cesspit it currently is heading towards.

Just about where i am that, but to be honest, i would probably abstain, there's no party these days that truly represent how i feel.

brassgnat
29-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Ellis D, I can assure you Brassgnat is not a Pakistani Muslim but an English atheist who would see all religion as poppycock...

Is the point is that I don't hate Pakistani Muslims, I must be a Pakistani muslim.
In history I supported the suffragettes, then I must be a woman
I support gay marriage, I must be gay.
Only Jews can be horrified at the Holocaust.
I opposed Apartheid in South Africa, I must be black.etc etc etc.

cupid-stunt
29-08-2014, 09:29 PM
no brassgnat your just a chnt who is deflecting the FACT yes FACT PAKISTANI MEN are rapist in rotherham...you chnt

brassgnat
29-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Far from every Pakistani man in Rotherham is a rapist, and far from every rapist in Rotherham is a Pakistani man.

BigRotherhamFanMe
29-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Far from every Pakistani man in Rotherham is a rapist, and far from every rapist in Rotherham is a Pakistani man.

According to the BBC, in 2011, 26% of men involved in street grooming were of Asian heritage. 38% were described as white. The remainder were either black or ethnicity unknown. Given that the population of the Uk is 86% white and 7% asian, white people are hugely under-represented in these crimes. On the other hand, figures suggest that asians are nearly 4x over-represented. Furthermore, seeing as these stats are now 3 years old, I would suggest the outlook for our Asian community (read Pakistani) will look even more bleak. It's probably also worth pointing out that white people as a whole (2012) make up 76% of the sex-offender prison population, again an under-representation.

Given these facts and the comments made by various prominent muslims, including Mohammed Shafiq, founder of the Ramadhan Foundation (a group de

gm_gm
30-08-2014, 05:10 AM
To balance this argument, there have been some local Pakistani's [and national] who have acknowledged that their community does have a problem in relation to pedophilia and secondly that they need to be more transparent. Equally, the guy interviewed on TV was genuinely angry that some of the perpetrators are still walking the streets and that the police and our wonderful council did nothing.

I think theres a lot more to come, and if the police have any sense they would have an external force capture the shredders from RMBC before entering their offices, I'm sure this is the tip of the iceberg.

redandgreen
31-08-2014, 05:36 PM

brass, any chance of showing us your evidence that white middle aged men are more likely to commit these offences than young men of Pakistani heritage?

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 07:31 PM

brass, any chance of showing us your evidence that white middle aged men are more likely to commit these offences than young men of Pakistani heritage?[/quote]

What he means is, more white men commit rapes in this country that Pakistani men. Quelle surprise.

There are far more white men in this country than Pakistani men, so of course more rapes are committed by white people. I'd like to see the percentages though.

Plus, not only that, these figures would only be convicted rapes. How many Pakistani men were involved in the rapes of 1400 girls in Rotherham alone? But only 5 convicted so far.

Then look at all the other cases that have been reported, Oldham, Rochdale, Derby, etc.

How many men have got away with this due to the large numbers of rapists involved?

Heman
01-09-2014, 07:41 AM
To balance this argument, there have been some local Pakistani's [and national] who have acknowledged that their community does have a problem in relation to pedophilia and secondly that they need to be more transparent. Equally, the guy interviewed on TV was genuinely angry that some of the perpetrators are still walking the streets and that the police and our wonderful council did nothing.

I think theres a lot more to come, and if the police have any sense they would have an external force capture the shredders from RMBC before entering their offices, I'm sure this is the tip of the iceberg.

I saw that interview. It was well presented and very balanced.

It missed a question though. Would you inform the authorities and the perpetrators if you knew?

Deepmidwinter
01-09-2014, 12:34 PM
The Mail today has published a picture and story about one of the alleged perpetrators