PDA

View Full Version : Rotherham v Brentford

millertop
26-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Get your tickets and cheer the lads on .

@JohnBreckin, guest will be Des Hazel :D

Barnsley_Miller
26-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Taking Mrs BM, Super Des there too, she will be over the Moon ;D

Be there or be square people!

UTM

axholme_miller
27-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Once had a strange conversation with Des Hazel. We were in, or more accurately, up against a urinal in a hotel toilet just outside Wycombe. I think it was our first ever visit to their ground just a few weeks after we'd beaten them 2 0 at our place.

Apparently, the team had been staying there and were heading for the ground. Can't recall all that much about it other than him asking me how many Millers did I reckon would be there. As he left, he promised to try his best and was confident of a win.

Despite his confidence, we lost 2 0 I recall. Hey Ho!!!

millertop
27-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Once had a strange conversation with Des Hazel. We were in, or more accurately, up against a urinal in a hotel toilet just outside Wycombe. I think it was our first ever visit to their ground just a few weeks after we'd beaten them 2 0 at our place.

Apparently, the team had been staying there and were heading for the ground. Can't recall all that much about it other than him asking me how many Millers did I reckon would be there. As he left, he promised to try his best and was confident of a win.

Despite his confidence, we lost 2 0 I recall. Hey Ho!!!

Well it would be strange talking while having a pi**. XD

axholme_miller
27-08-2014, 07:52 AM
It was although Des always had time for a chat whatever he was doing as proved that day.

mikemiller
27-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Des Hazel was good whe played in his correct position on the wing. Sticking him in the team as emergancy cover at right back never really worked.

Hopefully Taylor, Wordsworth and Smallwood will be back for the Millers.

leedsmiller
27-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Six games in and we've yet to see both teams score... 1 - 0 to the Millers then!

millertop
27-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Ref = Stuart Attwell

This season 5 games = 13 yellows, 1 red

He refereed MK Dons v Man U last night

Tophams_Excelsior
27-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Brentford have just sold their star midfielder, Adam Forshaw, to Wigan, which may help our cause. Of course, they may have a replacement in by the time we play them...

Shawshank
27-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Brentford have just sold their star midfielder, Adam Forshaw, to Wigan, which may help our cause. Of course, they may have a replacement in by the time we play them...

Well they have got Alex Pritchard on loan (the lad from Spurs who played for Swindon last season) and Moses Odubajo of course.

Tophams_Excelsior
27-08-2014, 04:20 PM

Well they have got Alex Pritchard on loan (the lad from Spurs who played for Swindon last season) and Moses Odubajo of course.[/quote]

Good point. Perhaps they don't need anyone in the short-term.

Pigeon46
27-08-2014, 08:05 PM
been and done it, signed up online, got two tickets for Saturday me and one of the grand kids will be there Saturday, Scarf bought etc, i usually try to get to BSB at Cadwell park Aug bank holidays what i saved this year by not going to BSB, has gone to RUFC and i hope to get to most home games from now on, and it will be our first visit inside NYS #UTM.

Ellis_D
27-08-2014, 08:09 PM
I am taking my eldest daughter to her first ever match. She just turned 5, 10 days ago. She is so excited, so hopefully the Millers will put on a good show and gain another lifelong fan!

Deepmidwinter
27-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Ref = Stuart Attwell

This season 5 games = 13 yellows, 1 red

He refereed MK Dons v Man U last night

We'd be better off with his sister Winifred

sawmiller
27-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Odubajo will be a real danger. Predict another close game as they have started well

millertop
29-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Sounds like tensions are running high, let's hope it doesn't come to the game.

Get down support the club and cheer the players on to a win

millertop
30-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Tickets selling well, if you haven't already got one, more than likely you'll be sitting towards the away end .

10,000+ there today I'd say just to see the TV screen ;D

SING LOUD AND PROUD

TMiller
30-08-2014, 10:23 AM
we need to go two up top for this one. i think if we don't it really sends out the wrong kind of message as brentford are not a team we should be fearing.

they're good and have quality players but they're not a watford or a wolves or a derby