PDA

View Full Version : Give Frecks a rest on Saturday

kempo
27-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Not really stepped up as of yet so I have advised Steve to put him on the bench.

We have an abundance of midfielders including Arni...We are carrying Frecks at present so time for a change and if he is good enough then he will be back.

rest Frecklington...Thats my advice!

ExeterMiller
27-08-2014, 06:05 PM
I would agree, hasten to say. We need more balls on Saturday, perhaps a more attacking formation with pace out wide, wait a minute...

Donald_Valley
27-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Ryan Hall (on his way back) or Brandy??

Brin
27-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Let's not forget what Frecks gave us last season...

Yes I agree he doesn't seem to have got on board yet but don't knock him...we've had new players come in and Agard's gone so it's all new at the mo and all the players have to get use to playing football with each other...

Frecks will deliver...

sawmiller
27-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Let's not forget what Frecks gave us last season...

Yes I agree he doesn't seem to have got on board yet but don't knock him...we've had new players come in and Agard's gone so it's all new at the mo and all the players have to get use to playing football with each other...

Frecks will deliver...

Yes class does not disappear so stick with Lee and trust that SE knows what he is doing. We are doing okay so far

deMiller
27-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Were not saying Frecks is a bad player. Hes amazing but just has poor form at the moment and so should be rested.
Id like Newton to have a run out in the team. Like for like for Frecks as an attacking midfielder.

jolly_roger
27-08-2014, 11:44 PM
I reckon Frecklington is carrying is a chronic injury.

He seemed to be suffering towards the end of the normal season and yet pushed himself through the playoff games, which wouldn't have helped him.

Maybe he is near to hanging up the boots?

millavanilla
28-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Must be fit surely, otherwise paul warnes training would find him out...dont think hes 30 yet..great player..he'll come good..

RedAnt
28-08-2014, 07:14 AM

He seemed to be suffering towards the end of the normal season and yet pushed himself through the playoff games, which wouldn't have helped him.

Are you being serious?

thrilller_miller
28-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Thought he was great at Derby, but since then has struggled. Maybe a rest would do him good, would like to see Newton have a start think he could be like Michael O'Connor type of player but with more pace

scum_triumphant
28-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Talking of O Connor.

Take a bow! - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTmLsgUQ65A)

frogmiller
28-08-2014, 08:05 AM
I reckon we should give him a couple of weeks off after this weekend.

scum_triumphant
28-08-2014, 08:15 AM
He'll play and he'll score. I've got a tenner on him at 14s for the first goal.

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 09:05 AM

Are you being serious?[/quote]

Yes.

Maybe a bit premature on retirement but I can see him being increasingly sidelined due to injury.

uttis
28-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Only a suggestion but why don't we try him up front with Revs? We need a goal from somewhere so why not- he's got a good record from midfield, now we've got Smallwood and or Green behind him doesn't have o worry about defending as much