PDA

View Full Version : o/t Will Labour still...

Adventus2012
27-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Hold power at RMBC after the next set of council elections???

Will they still hold power in Rotherham after the General Election next year???

I think it is time for a change in Rotherham!!

Labour has failed us in Rotherham!!

Does anyone agree?

Deepmidwinter
27-08-2014, 07:06 PM
I would do,if there was a sane alternative.

gramiller1959
27-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Hold power at RMBC after the next set of council elections???

Will they still hold power in Rotherham after the General Election next year???

I think it is time for a change in Rotherham!!

Labour has failed us in Rotherham!!

Does anyone agree?

where ever the same party has been in charge for a length of time its trouble ... gerrymandering ?

rawmarshred
27-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Of course they will get voted back in. By a landslide. As usual. All the labour councillors have to say, to anyone that questions thier actions , is " if the tories were in they would drink champagne whilst shutting the pits". I would cancel a Rotherham labour supporters right to vote.

villamiller
27-08-2014, 07:21 PM
they could be ..what about the millersmad political party (mpp) ,there is enough on here who are qualified politicians ..or so they think so ;D ;D

Deepmidwinter
27-08-2014, 07:22 PM
they could be ..what about the millersmad political party (mpp) ,there is enough on here who are qualified politicians ..or so they think so ;D ;D[/quote]

Nope, we have too many MRLs

great_fire
27-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Jon Snow just called Rotherham a "rotten borough" and highlighted the corruption and cronyism which is what I said before the by-election a couple of years ago but they still won, if they get away with this and get elected again you wonder what they would have to do to not get elected, maybe if they adopted a King Herod policy and start killing new born babies they might get eased into second place.

AlfieThaFat
27-08-2014, 07:37 PM
I'd vote Tory,so i can enjoy seeing everything shut,and whats left of the true working class get brought to its knees,obviously i dont mean the other working class who think if they have 2 cars,think theyre high and mighty.Also i like the Tories been in power,because i love watching the latest riot on tv which coincendently seems to happen on their watch.

gm_gm
27-08-2014, 07:38 PM
[quote="great_fire" and highlighted the corruption and cronyism which is what I said before the by-election a couple of years ago but they still won, if they get away with this and get elected again you wonder what they would have to do to not get elected, maybe if they adopted a King Herod policy and start killing new born babies they might get eased into second place.[/quote]

It's been rotten for 20 years...the report from a few years ago also mentioned this, they also said the council always "circle the wagons" when they get found out

TittleTattle
27-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Badger head has nothing to worry about. The Labour party in Rotherham can put a chimp up for election knowing it would be a shoe in.

Not so sure about next Council elections though. The whole group of labour in the Council should resign and await the knock at the door from Plod. Oh hang on! They are involved in it too.

Just have new elections in the Labour Wards.

Deepmidwinter
27-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Badger head has nothing to worry about. The Labour party in Rotherham can put a chimp up for election knowing it would be a shoe in.

Isn't that what they've been doing for years?

stormmiller
27-08-2014, 07:45 PM
I'd vote Tory,so i can enjoy seeing everything shut,and whats left of the true working class get brought to its knees,obviously i dont mean the other working class who think if they have 2 cars,think theyre high and mighty.Also i like the Tories been in power,because i love watching the latest riot on tv which coincendently seems to happen on their watch.Pint of what he's had please

jolly_roger
27-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Sad thing is, more than half of the sheep of rotherham wont bother voting at all.

Deepmidwinter
27-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Sad thing is, more than half of the sheep of rotherham wont bother voting at all.

Not for Shaun the Sheep anyway

AlfieThaFat
27-08-2014, 07:58 PM
I'd vote Tory,so i can enjoy seeing everything shut,and whats left of the true working class get brought to its knees,obviously i dont mean the other working class who think if they have 2 cars,think theyre high and mighty.Also i like the Tories been in power,because i love watching the latest riot on tv which coincendently seems to happen on their watch.Pint of what he's had please[/quote]Meaning what?

stormmiller
27-08-2014, 08:00 PM
I'd vote Tory,so i can enjoy seeing everything shut,and whats left of the true working class get brought to its knees,obviously i dont mean the other working class who think if they have 2 cars,think theyre high and mighty.Also i like the Tories been in power,because i love watching the latest riot on tv which coincendently seems to happen on their watch.Pint of what he's had please[/quote]Meaning what?[/quote]meaning i'll have a pint of what your on!

AlfieThaFat
27-08-2014, 08:02 PM
I'd vote Tory,so i can enjoy seeing everything shut,and whats left of the true working class get brought to its knees,obviously i dont mean the other working class who think if they have 2 cars,think theyre high and mighty.Also i like the Tories been in power,because i love watching the latest riot on tv which coincendently seems to happen on their watch.Pint of what he's had please[/quote]Meaning what?[/quote]meaning i'll have a pint of what your on![/quote]Fair do's its a bottle of Cocker Hoop beer mixed with diet coke,but strictly speaking its not a pint.

jolly_roger
27-08-2014, 08:40 PM
You are awful, but I like you

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
27-08-2014, 09:25 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/maapzm.jpg

I doubt I'll be voting again unless there's a revolution, I no longer believe in the system. Even when there's decent MP's and councillors, they cannot make real positive change because the systems prevent this. So I can't bring myself to vote any more. :blue: :blue:

The corruption is so easy for me to see, this country is a cesspit. HOW MUCH MORE THINGS LIKE THIS NEED TO COME OUT BEFORE FOLK WAKE UP!!!

This, Hillsborough, Jimmy Savile, The Bankers, The ridiculous ever widening gap between the rich and poor. These and many more examples prove how corrupt and beyond repair the whole system is for differing reasons. :blue: :blue:

Without revolution I don't think things will ever really get better. People think I'm loony, but I'll carry on fighting. There's got to be a better fairer of doing things that's obvious to me. Sit and think about things and learn to quiet the mind and you will see.

Seen a few say things along the lines of wo

fivetide
27-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I'd vote Tory,so i can enjoy seeing everything shut,and whats left of the true working class get brought to its knees,obviously i dont mean the other working class who think if they have 2 cars,think theyre high and mighty.Also i like the Tories been in power,because i love watching the latest riot on tv which coincendently seems to happen on their watch.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the reason you could paint a cardboard box red and get it elected in Rotherham.

craftymiller
27-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Anyone who votes for a labour council candidate in the next 10 years deserves to be shot.

swintondude
27-08-2014, 10:00 PM
All this pc correctness bullocks started with labour. You reap what you sow.

Unfortunately too many uneducated sheep live in our area so no chance of labour ever losing. My heart really sank when I heard the news yesterday. Rotherham now the scumbag capital of the world :blue:

great_fire
27-08-2014, 10:29 PM
"Badger head" doesn't seem too bad and she used to work for Bluebell Wood so you think she probably has a good heart but then you look at the way she was parachuted in, the fact she wasn't actually allowed to speak while she was running for office, and worst of all her Common Purpose links.

If you look at these high-up people in the Council and also the high-ranking SY police you can almost guarantee they'll be Common Purpose graduates and this new left-wing version of the Freemasons is a malign influence not only in Rotherham council and SYP but in Councils and police forces across the country, in the BBC, the NHS and the Civil Service as well and there should be an inquiry into this as well.

mazeppa
27-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Put a labour rosette on a dog turd and it'll get voted in.

deMiller
27-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Why woyld anyone sane vote for a group of people that have covered up child grooming and rape for a great number if years now. The council wasnt doing a great job before so this must be the final straw.
Im going for a party that does what it says on the tin and is not afraid to be branded a racist like every other party.
They take a logical approach to politics as they are in the real world and care for their own country, not throwing aid at countrys with space programmes.
UKIP

millavanilla
28-08-2014, 04:31 AM
And still the lemings follow...red, if not blue...red, if not blue...red, if not blue...no changes...same old, same old...

Heman
28-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Put a labour rosette on a dog turd and it'll get voted in.

It seems that many a dog turd wears them.

fivetide
28-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Brilliant article from The Telegraph.

Says what the council have done to the town.

"Rotherham, once a respectable northern town, now a byword for depravity"

Need to bring in an external police force to investigate SYP and bring charges.

Charges should be brought against all council members involved in the cover-up pakistani or not.

Most importantly the perpetrators of this need to be skinned alive and dipped in salt before being sat on a spike. - view external link (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11059138/Rotherham-In-the-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-racist-now.html)

RawmarshMiller
28-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Whilst I think Toby Foster is a lot of a ****, his interview with some woman from the "United Multicultural Centre" in Rotherham was particularly frightening this morning.

This woman (with an accent) noted that "community leaders were aware of what was happening" and that it was "widely discussed in the mosques". When asked why this wasn't taken further, she said it was, to the "community leaders" and the "mosque leaders". Toby then stated the obvious, "what about the Police" and the woman clammed up. He then asked for these leaderss and the woman clammed up.

The climax came when Toby suggested that this was an Asian community closing ranks at that the villains of these heinous crimes were all Asian men on white teenage girls - lady really didn't like this.

The so called leaders who knew about this and did nothing are just as guilty in my eyes and should be prosecuted.

Imagine this was white men grooming muslim girls, what would the reaction be?

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 12:39 PM
[quote="great_fire" doesn't seem too bad and she used to work for Bluebell Wood so you think she probably has a good heart but then you look at the way she was parachuted in, the fact she wasn't actually allowed to speak while she was running for office, and worst of all her Common Purpose links.

If you look at these high-up people in the Council and also the high-ranking SY police you can almost guarantee they'll be Common Purpose graduates and this new left-wing version of the Freemasons is a malign influence not only in Rotherham council and SYP but in Councils and police forces across the country, in the BBC, the NHS and the Civil Service as well and there should be an inquiry into this as well.[/quote]

Wow, someone on Millersmad speaking out against Common Purpose, I am impressed.

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 12:42 PM
This is the problem. Because of the past, most people in Rotherham would never vote Tory. I get that. My Nan is an old stick in the mud like that.

But these people act as if there are only two choices, Labour or Tory!

OPEN YOUR EYES! (And no I DON'T mean Lib Dems as that is even worse).

Vote UKIP.

Galant
28-08-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm with you Ellis D - UKIP is the only way we are going to say, as a Rotherham community, that we won't put up with corrupt self interested Politicians and Police officers ruining our town and we won't put up with the racist and sexist community that has grown up in our midst imposing their inferior morals on our society.
Net immigration last year 243,000 up from 175,000 when the current Government pledged to curb net immigration - time for action - time for a change.

Redshank
28-08-2014, 01:29 PM
This is the problem. Because of the past, most people in Rotherham would never vote Tory. I get that. My Nan is an old stick in the mud like that.

But these people act as if there are only two choices, Labour or Tory!

OPEN YOUR EYES! (And no I DON'T mean Lib Dems as that is even worse).

Vote UKIP.

Sorry Ellis, but UKIP aren't the answer.

In reality, you can't get a fag paper between Labour and the Tories and the whole system is rotten to the core. UKIP are gaining ground as a protest party so they can adopt any populist policy as they see fit and win even more people over. If they ever became a majority and formed government, rest assured that they would play the same tired old games as the rest to cling onto power. That's just the way the system works.

I don't profess to know what the answer is, but there's a hell of a lot of disenfranchised people out there. My last two attempts to vote resulted in a spoilt ballot paper! I'll

JimmyLallacs
28-08-2014, 02:08 PM
We already have anarchy, but the disrespect for the law is from our rulers not the masses.

ExeterMiller
28-08-2014, 03:30 PM
[quote="rawmarshred". I would cancel a Rotherham labour supporters right to vote.[/quote]

That's because the only people that bother to vote are from minority groups, the ones they are protecting (scared of is a wrong description)

great_fire
28-08-2014, 05:47 PM
That's because the only people that bother to vote are from minority groups, the ones they are protecting (scared of is a wrong description)

It's more that the Muslim vote is more important because it's a block vote, Muslim community leaders decide who to vote for and the rest follow.