PDA

View Full Version : Fans travelling to Swansea on Bridge Inn coach

Ludlowmiller
27-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Your behaviour will prevent decent people from travelling on the coaches from the Bridge.

Last night (Swansea)we suffered a trip of continual drunken, delinquent behaviour where juvenile drunken pr1icks damaged our own bus and caused foul mouthed mayhem and embarrassment where ever we stopped or frequented.

The bus driver said he would never take the group again and I shall never travel with them again. Paul...(TFA) keep my Burnley money, use it as you see fit. I'd rather make my own alternate arrangements without all the garbage behaviour. Thanks mate...Good luck.

Posted in the hope of shaming some people but I doubt if they will be too bothered.

loyalmiller
27-08-2014, 09:35 PM
I saw them waiting for the bus yesterday afternoon. When I saw all the boxes of beer they had I guessed it would end in tears for somebody.

Brin
27-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Oh TFA what have you been doing? :O

Brin
27-08-2014, 09:38 PM
I saw them waiting for the bus yesterday afternoon. When I saw all the boxes of beer they had I guessed it would end in tears for somebody.

Thought it was illegal to carry alcohol on travelling football coaches?

loyalmiller
27-08-2014, 09:42 PM
It is but they still do it. The driver was even selling beer on coach I was on to Wembley.

Brin
27-08-2014, 09:43 PM
It is but they still do it. The driver was even selling beer on coach I was on to Wembley.

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

TimeforAle
27-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Ludlow - I would clearly have preferred it if you hadn't out this on here and instead gave me a call.

I can only apologise on behalf of we as organisers for the 'minority' of dickheads.
The matter is in hand and at this time that's all I'm prepared to say.

I don't really think this needs to be on MillersMAD at all to be honest. And let's face it this has nothing really to do with the pub, per se.

I think you could see that some of us were doing everything we could, and I hope that's why you refer to me as mate, rather than the aforementioned reference to me as some kind of culprit.

:blue:

swintondude
27-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Sounds absolutely horrendous. Probably the same set of idiots who totally spoilt our game at Derby by insisting on standing up the whole game until 2 were thrown out. Letter in tiser this week.

Very sorry to hear about your experience. Hope the organiser can sort it out.

swintondude
27-08-2014, 09:54 PM
I appreciate knowing about things like this so I can take it into consideration when booking coaches in the future.

However I fully expect the organisers to deal with it and ensure that the morons never travel with them again. In that regard perhaps better to travel with bridge in future?

Good luck to all concerned.

Brin
27-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Oh TFA what have you been doing? :O

So it appears TFA was the good guy after all...only takes a few to spoil it for the rest...

TimeforAle
27-08-2014, 10:27 PM
I appreciate knowing about things like this so I can take it into consideration when booking coaches in the future.

However I fully expect the organisers to deal with it and ensure that the morons never travel with them again. In that regard perhaps better to travel with bridge in future?

Good luck to all concerned.

As I say mate it's in hand, and whilst I could and shame on here I don't think that is appropriate, and is one we will sort ourselves. We have been in contact with the bus company and the individuals concerned.

I will not make any excuses whatsoever, but will come back with the facts when appropriate. However, we all know how things can get taken out of context through message, and no better place for than MillersMAD...I'll give you an example...

Ludlow - I was never prepared to run a bus for 1 to Burnley even though they are in the Prem - I will of course return your Bolton money and buy you a drink on Sat

danomiller
28-08-2014, 06:24 AM
I think to put the blame on Paul for others people's actions is abit unfair, he's done people a favour in booking the coach and losing money to get people to Swansea, I went with em to Derby as I couldn't get on the regular coach I go on and tbh I enjoyed it abit of a sing song and a laugh summat you can't do on most of the away day coaches, he's not there to babysit the passengers and now he's having to apologise for em tut tut

shiregreenmillers
28-08-2014, 06:33 AM
Well said that man ;) ;) I am sure that paul will never let these lads travel with the Bridge inn again ..

scum_triumphant
28-08-2014, 06:41 AM
I wasn't on this coach but from what I understand it was a mindless few spoiling it for the rest and they've been told that they're not welcome anymore.
The organisers work tremendously hard for no reward to put these coaches on.

DerekMillborrow
28-08-2014, 08:18 AM
I was on the said bus and was totally embarrassed by these idiots, they aren't fans, as it was proved when they were asked to sing an actual Rotherham song midway through the first half, instead of the anti Leeds and Wales tripe that they were chanting all day/night.

For some strange reason they seemed to be extremely proud of being from Rawmarsh, and 'doing what they want' and when attempting to sing the BRITISH national anthem, only managed the fist line or so before it then turning back into a slur at Swansea.

You would of thought that Swansea are a local rival that we had not played for a 100 years the way these Mindless idiot went on, they probably couldn't haved half of the starting line up.

It was the minority, and i feel for the bus driver and TFA. I wont let these numptys prevent me from travelling on a well run and very reasonably priced coach.

TimeforAle
28-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Many thanks for the support guys, much appreciated.

Ludlowmiller
28-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Scum...
You are right. It was a minority but not a small one. 12 people were crowded around the door at the M5 services on our way to Swansea, chanting and slurring obscenely causing much embarrassment...at Ross on Wye, when asked to remove their drinks, more than an handful simply tossed vodka and alcopop bottles into the air and smashed them in the layby just outside the bus or threw them into adjacent woodland...after the match, and I was one of the last back to the coach, only 10 people were on the coach, most of the others milling around outside, threatening Swansea fans and generally looking for trouble. It was not until the driver shut the doors and drove off a few yards, under orders from their Police/Stewards to leave, that those outside started to board, still full of their anti Welsh vitriol which really did get boring.

If those idiots can afford so much beer, it wouldn't have caused them any hardship to get a train back the next day. By every definition of decency and law,

naylor123
28-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Sounds brilliant! Where do I sign up Paul? Queens fun bus has been a bit tame for me lately.

naylor123
28-08-2014, 10:07 AM
OH AND IF EVERYONE COULD JUST STOP ENJOYING THEMSELVES FOR A MOMENT.

bigrich
28-08-2014, 10:14 AM
wasnt on the swansea bus, but ive been on tfa's bus to wembley and derby (with kids and oap!)..

both were fine!! dont tar everybody with the same brush... if people cant accept responsibility ofor thier actions then im sure they wont be travelling on that bus again!

rawmarshred
28-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Why not and shame?. Whenever a thread about di**heads is started someone always says "name and shame", yet no one ever does?. Are you scared to?. Name them and get the banned off every away bus.

TimeforAle
28-08-2014, 10:30 AM
[quote="Ludlowmiller"]Scum...
You are right. It was a minority but not a small one. 12 people were crowded around the door at the M5 services on our way to Swansea, chanting and slurring obscenely causing much embarrassment...at Ross on Wye, when asked to remove their drinks, more than an handful simply tossed vodka and alcopop bottles into the air and smashed them in the layby just outside the bus or threw them into adjacent woodland...after the match, and I was one of the last back to the coach, only 10 people were on the coach, most of the others milling around outside, threatening Swansea fans and generally looking for trouble. It was not until the driver shut the doors and drove off a few yards, under orders from their Police/Stewards to leave, that those outside started to board, still full of their anti Welsh vitriol which really did get boring.

If those idiots can afford so much beer, it wouldn't have caused them any hardship to get a train back the

Birdysmalls
28-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Simple solution. Travel on supporters club coach.

effingham arms bradg
28-08-2014, 10:44 AM
We left 10 minutes after you guys arriving at the services. I didnt see any trouble there as I was stood near the coaches not inside. Outside the ground at full time they were plenty of singing our guys got on the coaches and stewards ordered you guys on to the coach. Not sure what was going on with your guys as my intentiona were to get everyone on and get home.

TimeforAle
28-08-2014, 10:50 AM
We left 10 minutes after you guys arriving at the services. I didnt see any trouble there as I was stood near the coaches not inside. Outside the ground at full time they were plenty of singing our guys got on the coaches and stewards ordered you guys on to the coach. Not sure what was going on with your guys as my intentiona were to get everyone on and get home.

Lmfao I was talking to Matt at the services mate!
I'm pleased you had two thirds of a half bus full of saints!

kempo
28-08-2014, 10:51 AM
A great example of how the underclass behave...I would also place a bet with anyone that naylor is not a member of the professional classes...how would I know that?

I feel sorry for TFA who helped organise this but Ludlow has a right or even an obligation to review his experience on here.

Remember Ludlow is a victim here not a perpetrator.

Of course the organisers of this trip have some responsibility for what happened...how ridiculous to say they havent...How for instance did so much and obvious alcohol get on the coach?

My guess is that the underclass causing this predictable problem were Caucasian.

Just a few thoughts on this interesting thread.

effingham arms bradg
28-08-2014, 10:51 AM
I know u was so your telling me we didnt leave 10 minutes after you arrived!!

ExeterMiller
28-08-2014, 10:55 AM
/
OH AND IF EVERYONE COULD JUST STOP ENJOYING THEMSELVES FOR A MOMENT.

There's quite a clear distinction between enjoying yourself and getting totally rat arsed, behaving like utter tools who are an embarrassment to themselves (not that they would think that), and an embarrassment to what they're connected to.

I saw the said crowd, and they were the usual low paid (if at all), girlfriend beating, 3 kids to 3 mothers types. From the songs they were trying to sing, intimated at last attendance of a Rotherham match was probably Stoke City (we all know what went on there).

There were also the usual few who seemed to spend most of their time looking sideways to the not bothered home fans rather than seeing what was going on the pitch (which the REAL fans are there for).

Funniest was the utter jerk young kid in the toilets, in the only occupied cubicle, surrounded by the 'we all know your in there' stewards as he attempted to smoke a

effingham arms bradg
28-08-2014, 10:56 AM
It was a bloody good atmosphere around both coaches no trouble at the services but at full time I dont know what happened cause I wasnt around at that point. Theres no need to fall out was cracking turn out bring on Bournemouth away

TimeforAle
28-08-2014, 10:57 AM
I know u was so your telling me we didnt leave 10 minutes after you arrived!!

Never said that, said half them outside the services door were yours, cos I went in to the boys room - it was only after this I spoke to you lot, hence both groups were there together.

kempo
28-08-2014, 11:01 AM
I went with the Effingham arms and IBS did a poetry reading and then we all sang some carols while drinking Tizer or Vimto.

effingham arms bradg
28-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Ah alright

ilikecarling
28-08-2014, 11:20 AM
I went with the eff, it was a decent set to be honest apart from the owd boy who didn't talk but shouted everything he said. There was no one from the eff coach outside the services doors. An someone mentioned most were from Rawmarsh, balls I didn't see anyone from Rawmarsh on the bridge coach. Most of the ones singing at the services where from Kimi park/greasboro.

TimeforAle
28-08-2014, 11:38 AM
I went with the eff, it was a decent set to be honest apart from the owd boy who didn't talk but shouted everything he said. There was no one from the eff coach outside the services doors. An someone mentioned most were from Rawmarsh, balls I didn't see anyone from Rawmarsh on the bridge coach. Most of the ones singing at the services where from Kimi park/greasboro.

How can you possibly know none of yours were there unless you were there for the duration?

And they were from East Dene and Conisborough so wrong again.

And this specific incident was singing about Leeds which although very annoying and embarrassing wasn't a crime last time I checked.

DerekMillborrow
28-08-2014, 12:00 PM

The morons that where on the Bridge coach where chanting, on the bus, 'We're from Rawmarsh, we do what we want' so unless they just decided to pretend they where from Rawmarsh, they where that brain dead they could of forgot i suppose.

And none of the people chanting at the services where from kimi park/greasborough, and thats a fact

TimeforAle
28-08-2014, 12:12 PM

The morons that where on the Bridge coach where chanting, on the bus, 'We're from Rawmarsh, we do what we want' so unless they just decided to pretend they where from Rawmarsh, they where that brain dead they could of forgot i suppose.

And none of the people chanting at the services where from kimi park/greasborough, and thats a fact[/quote]

I'm not going to reply any further because as I anticipated this is now going off in a couple of tangents and I am now getting texts from the various regions of Rotherham!!

CAMiller
28-08-2014, 03:22 PM

And none of the people chanting at the services where from kimi park/greasborough, and thats a fact[/quote]

I'm not going to reply any further because as I anticipated this is now going off in a couple of tangents and I am now getti

MillersFanDave
28-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Reading all this feels like i went :/ . Action on and off the pitch. ;D

merry_miller
28-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Missed this yesterday but was on The Bridge coach down to Swansea (First time i've used them). Think Ludlow has made a mountain out of a molehill here personally.

There must have been around 45 people on the bus & 40 or so behaved sensibly for the duration.

Also think it needs taking into account that this season is the first season they've put a bus on so i'm sure that they will learn from any negative experiences & things will run smoother as they learn from past experiences.

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 06:03 PM
...and what was the final outcome or consequences for the 5?

Nothing.

Even though they broke numerous rules, laws and were morally bankrupt.

Sweep it under the carpet...in good Rotherham tradition.

shiregreenmillers
28-08-2014, 06:10 PM
...and what was the final outcome or consequences for the 5?

Nothing.

Even though they broke numerous rules, laws and were morally bankrupt.

Sweep it under the carpet...in good Rotherham tradition.Are you on the right topic Jolly XD XD XD XD

merry_miller
28-08-2014, 06:10 PM
They've been banned from making future trips ?

What more would you expect to happen?, not like you can carry a cattle prod around & give out a shock anytime someone starts misbehaving.

Singing & making a mess wasn't punishable by the death penalty last I heard.

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 06:15 PM
...and just how many saw them taking alcohol on the coach before the trip started?

and did nowt?

Turn a blind eye...another Rotherham tradition

merry_miller
28-08-2014, 06:23 PM
The alcohol is a bit of a misnomer, the majority of the bus had alcohol but it was just the minority that lacked the self control to monitor their own behaviour & clean up after themselves.

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 06:36 PM
But there should be no acohol on the bus, plus the driver should refuse travel to those under the influence of alcohol going to tbe game or returning from it.

Been the law for years now.

villamiller
28-08-2014, 07:42 PM
me and mrs villa travelled to pne with paul ,had the the afternoon in blackpool with scum and timebomb and had a fantastic trip ...no trouble whatsoever ...paul does a lot of hard work to make this service available and affordable to millers fans...be thankful, it is a minor setback and im sure it will be addressed ...i for one will be booking another away trip with tfa

shiregreenmillers
28-08-2014, 07:52 PM
You Only Went for the lights in blackpool plastic **** XD XD XD XD

villamiller
28-08-2014, 07:56 PM
You Only Went for the lights in blackpool plastic **** XD XD XD XD
it was in the afternoon ...thicko XD XD XD XD XD XD

churchill
28-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Travelled with the Bridge bus to Millwall as a party of 4 there was not one wrong word said on the trip cheers T F A.its not his fault if people can't behave!

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 09:26 PM
I don't thnk anybody was blaming TFA personally.

And I'm sure he's fixed it.