PDA

View Full Version : how do we get our town back ?

villamiller
28-08-2014, 08:36 PM
rothbiz hit the nail on the head when he said we all feel the shame but rotherham IS worth fighting for.
we have become a national/international talking point for all the wrong reasons ...how do we come back from this ??????

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Enforcing the laws we already have would be a start.

shiregreenmillers
28-08-2014, 08:39 PM
rothbiz hit the nail on the head when he said we all feel the shame but rotherham IS worth fighting for.
we have become a national/international talking point for all the wrong reasons ...how do we come back from this ??????Don't Tempt Me >:) >:)

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 08:44 PM
So many problems in this country, but in Rotherham alone, we not only need to stop the Islamic infiltartion, but reverse some of it. Call me a racist if you like, I couldn't care less.

The good ones are complicit in the cover ups of the bad ones, they rarely speak out against them, they harbour padophiles, rapists and terrorists, and when it comes down to it, and a civil war breaks out, will the good Muslims back England and democracy, or will they back their fellow Muslims who want Sharia Law and Islamic rule?

Not hard to work out.

Deepmidwinter
28-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Well, some of us could stop forever rubbishing it on this site to begin with. And occasionally visiting the town centre rather than spending all our money at Meadowhall and Parkgate would be another. Oh, and voting at local and general elections would be useful.

Donald_Valley
28-08-2014, 08:54 PM
I was born in Rotherham and lived there for 25 years. I moved some years ago.

I am intensely proud of Rotherham. What has happened is not down to the people of Rotherham or the place itself. The perpetrators don't think of Rotherham as I do. It will never mean anything to them other than a free ticket from whence they came.

My feeling are towards the victims alone. The towns people should hold their heads high.

S8_Miller
28-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Stop voting for councillors just because they are Labour. 80 years of continuous Labour led councils with no chance of it changing leads to the sort of complacency, arrogance and incompetence you are seeing now. Vote the ******s out first chance you get!!

deMiller
28-08-2014, 09:19 PM
UKIP
For a brighter British future.

smithythemiller
28-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Stop voting for councillors just because they are Labour. 80 years of continuous Labour led councils with no chance of it changing leads to the sort of complacency, arrogance and incompetence you are seeing now. Vote the ******s out first chance you get!!

Hit the nail on the head. Rather see innocent girls abused than loose there Asian votes. How these people could/can sleep at night is beyond me.

jolly_roger
28-08-2014, 09:29 PM
I wonder how the planning permission application for the mosque is progressing?

millersontour
28-08-2014, 09:37 PM
They're not happy in Gaza ...
They're not happy in Egypt ...
They're not happy in Libya ...
They're not happy in Morocco ...
They're not happy in Iran ...
They're not happy in Iraq ...
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ...
They're not happy in Syria ...
They're not happy in Lebanon ...

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ...
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ...
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ...
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ...
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ...
They're happy in Denmark ...

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like,
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 09:45 PM
[quote="millersontour"]They're not happy in Gaza ...

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

AND THEN- They want to change those coun

millersontour
28-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Just sat in a bar drink in bacardi pal ...u should be here it hot as **** ..but its no good for two ginger kids from rotherham ..and its tenerife lol

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 09:56 PM
[quote="millyTHEmiller"]They're not happy in Gaza ...

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE

millersontour
28-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Dont forget to ...like ellis ..lol

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Dont forget to ...like ellis ..lol

Haha, already done mate.

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 10:11 PM
[quote="Ellis_D"]They're not happy in Gaza ...

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not t

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Just sat in a bar drink in bacardi pal ...u should be here it hot as **** ..but its no good for two ginger kids from rotherham ..and its tenerife lol
enjoy pal.home tmora arent ya? you goin sat? im there pal

millersontour
28-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Ye mate ask baz if were meetin in blucoats again ...dont forget the little sh...it lol

Miller67
28-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Shame has been brought on Rotherham essentially by the disgusting criminal behaviour of groups of Pakistani men.
They and their 'community' who I have no doubt knew about their crimes and did nothing (no surprise there), have brought this town into disrepute and should hang their heads in shame.
What's happened in SYP and RMBC becomes irrelevant if the crimes aren't committed in the first place.
To add insult to injury as sure as night follows day we, at NYS on Saturday and from now on we will be subject to dogs abuse from opposition fans.
Get ready for ' You're just a town full of peedo's' etc, so we had best be ready with a smart repost or we are going to be further humiliated in our own back yard :blue:

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 10:30 PM
ya not tellin me though that these victims parents didnt know they were knockin about with asians! i was born n bred in masbrough and used to see it on a daily basis,young white girls knockin about with asians. blame the parents as well. its well known that asians are not allowed to mix with the other sex,especialy from a different religion. its not rocket imo to work out what was going on

Miller67
28-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Many of these kids were from care homes, so parents don't come into it for them.

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 10:42 PM
The story I don't understand is the one where the young lass was groomed and abused, her Dad told police and social services, and they did nothing, so he put her in care!

Great parenting! Sounds to me like she had gone off the rails and the parents had had enough of her.

However, still no excuse for the *****phile Pakistanis to abuse her. And also, how much of her going off the rails was down to the abuse?

Either way, terrible, terrible parenting.

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 10:48 PM
The story I don't understand is the one where the young lass was groomed and abused, her Dad told police and social services, and they did nothing, so he put her in care!

Great parenting! Sounds to me like she had gone off the rails and the parents had had enough of her.

However, still no excuse for the *****phile Pakistanis to abuse her. And also, how much of her going off the rails was down to the abuse?

Either way, terrible, terrible parenting.
got to agree pal.

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Many of these kids were from care homes, so parents don't come into it for them.
you would be suprised how many were not in care homes as well pal.

Miller67
28-08-2014, 10:54 PM
The one that annoyed me most was the underage girl who went to Rotherham police station to complain about Asian men raping her, handed them clothing with DNA evidence on them andd the men.
They subsequently 'lost' the clothing and said it was down to her word against theirs so she dropped the charges.

Miller67
28-08-2014, 10:59 PM
you would be suprised how many were not in care homes as well pal.[/quote]

The parenting thing is largely irrelevant, nothing excuses grown men from abusing kids, full stop.

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 11:01 PM
The one that annoyed me most was the underage girl who went to Rotherham police station to complain about Asian men raping her, handed them clothing with DNA evidence on them andd the men.
They subsequently 'lost' the clothing and said it was down to her word against theirs so she dropped the charges.
asians have a strong defence with playing the racist card.seen it a million times. wasnt it ched evans word against hers? what did he get 5 year?

millyTHEmiller
28-08-2014, 11:02 PM

The parenting thing is largely irrelevant, nothing excuses grown men from abusing kids, full stop.[/quote]
would you let your daughters knock about with asians?

Ellis_D
28-08-2014, 11:03 PM

Agreed, that was effing disgraceful!

Miller67
28-08-2014, 11:06 PM

The parenting thing is largely irrelevant, nothing excuses grown men from abusing kids, full stop.[/quote]
would you let your daughters knock about with asians?[/quote]

No, but this is pretty pointless so I'm off to bed, goodnight.

CAMiller
28-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Get ready for ' You're just a town full of peedo's' etc, so we had best be ready with a smart repost or we are going to be further humiliated in our own back yard :blue:

It's only banter mate. Only banter! (as many have said on here when questioned about some of the chants used). You reap what you sow. After all, haven't we been saying for years that we'd rather be a Paki than a scab :blue:

shiregreenmillers
29-08-2014, 06:29 AM
I would rather be a indian

shiregreenmillers
29-08-2014, 06:33 AM
[quote="millersontour"]They're not happy in Gaza ...

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

AND THEN- They want to change those coun

martinthemiller1968
29-08-2014, 07:24 AM
People who break the law should be brought to justice no matter what race they are. Being afraid of being called a racist is no defence for doing nothing and the police wonder why the public has no confidence in them.

luvpud
29-08-2014, 09:09 AM
People who break the law should be brought to justice no matter what race they are. Being afraid of being called a racist is no defence for doing nothing and the police wonder why the public has no confidence in them.

Couldn't agree more abuse is abuse it has no skin colour preference .

ParkgateMiller
29-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Shame has been brought on Rotherham essentially by the disgusting criminal behaviour of groups of Pakistani men.
They and their 'community' who I have no doubt knew about their crimes and did nothing (no surprise there), have brought this town into disrepute and should hang their heads in shame.
What's happened in SYP and RMBC becomes irrelevant if the crimes aren't committed in the first place.
To add insult to injury as sure as night follows day we, at NYS on Saturday and from now on we will be subject to dogs abuse from opposition fans.

Just having their heads HUNG would satisfy me!

fivetide
29-08-2014, 09:52 AM
And occasionally visiting the town centre rather than spending all our money at Meadowhall and Parkgate would be another. Oh, and voting at local and general elections would be useful.

Spot on.

We take the easy route to Meadowhell and complain that the town centre is dead. It is dead because people don't use it. Let's see some of this civic pride being put into action!

Also, no vote, no voice, get out, vote, show the Labour lot they have to actually work for the town not just sit their picking up their paychecks knowing they have a job for life.

If nothing else comes out of this we should make those who are appointed at our will to work for us to actually do their jobs.

Rothbiz
29-08-2014, 10:11 AM
It is going to be difficult and will take time.

Perceptions and negative images take years to erode, especially in a town that likes to knock itself (I know, I keep on telling people what it is actually like) but you can't really compare that to thousands of ruined lives and a broken system.

I think it is important to remember (and keep telling people) that the number of normal, nice, positive, hard-working, admirable, friendly, neighbourly and honest people in this borough far outweighs any criminal element by thousands.

If you need an example, the football club now is a far better representative of the town than anything else.

Whippet
29-08-2014, 12:58 PM
It is not the kids fault that they may have bad parents.

Yes, parents should take responsibility for their kids, but just because they do not it does not mean that that child should not be protected by the authorities such as the police or social services.

dalemiller
29-08-2014, 01:09 PM

And as it's been reported today, some of them where in care homes to get away from been abused at home , so parents do come into it.

frogmiller
29-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Have the Police or council opened a telephone/incident line yet?

You know the type of help that anyone who has suffered by the hands of these bast@rds could go to in confidence?

A line where the Pakistani community could phone without fear in their first or second language. Where they can these horrible cretins living within their communities.

This could be a line anywhere in the country where the SYP or RMBC cannot touch the evidence or any of the information received.

Lets start rounding them up!

It has started hasn't it? One girl on tv last night said that when she sees the men that abused her in the streets she is now able to walk past. These people are still out there. They can be identified! Give people a way to do this!

walter10
30-08-2014, 05:48 AM
we have become a national/international talking point for all the wrong reasons ...how do we come back from this ??????

Of course the town is worth fighting for. I run my business from here and want it to thrive. It is a fantastic location with brilliant facilities, industrial parks and infrastructure. Every school in the town has been modernised and we have fantastic local sports clubs across every sport providing brilliant safe environment for thousands of our young kids. All done in the the last 25 years with the backdrop of the mines and steel closing.

We had a thriving school sports partnership linking school kids to clubs providing exercise, interest and a safe place to get them off the streets ( until it was shut done recently).

We have a town centre being redeveloped ahead of the curve when compared against many