PDA

View Full Version : Quote from Moses Odubajo

mmniall
29-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Get it pinned up, Steve...

''I remember Ben Pringle being a danger with his delivery, and Alex Revell for his hold up play and strength in the air, but apart from them I though they were an average team''.

TOM_RUFC
29-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Haha! You'd think that being 2-0 up against an average team, you might be ok.

TimeforAle
29-08-2014, 11:29 AM

''I remember Ben Pringle being a danger with his delivery, and Alex Revell for his hold up play and strength in the air, but apart from them I though they were an average team''.

We won at Wembley...it is then.

Ambitious but brilliant!

redandgreen
29-08-2014, 11:40 AM

He forgot to add "And I can't believe I didn't get a second yellow card and a sending off for chopping down Pringle on the halfway line by the same ref who sent Smallwood of v Port Vale for less"

ida
29-08-2014, 12:25 PM

what a plonker. He might have more accurately said, " Im an idiot that nows nowt about the profession im employed in".

jolly_roger
29-08-2014, 01:59 PM
I'm sure that on Saturday moses will be showing us some dives that Tom Daley would be proud of.

thaimillerfan
29-08-2014, 02:11 PM
It's a good job we were average, otherwise we would have had the game sorted from kick 0ff. Players don't think. If we were average what were they? super average The silly bolok couldn't get his shirt over his head to big after scoring wish we'd got him though.

Ericsladkilnhurst
29-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Only hope we don't give him has much room has we did at NYS last season, he needs to be shackled.