PDA

View Full Version : Minutes silence

michaeldc
29-08-2014, 07:54 PM
For our town and for those who were abused so horrifically.

Of all the things that have shocked and appalled me over the years, these latest revelations absolutely take the biscuit. The excuses used have been shameful - the fact of the matter is, you're either racist or not and enforcing the law should never be compromised through the fear of being thought unfavourably.

Hands up who's proud to be from Rotherham today.

shiregreenmillers
29-08-2014, 07:57 PM
It's My Hometown and whatever happens i will always call it home

millmoormagic
29-08-2014, 07:58 PM
For our town and for those who were abused so horrifically.

Of all the things that have shocked and appalled me over the years, these latest revelations absolutely take the biscuit. The excuses used have been shameful - the fact of the matter is, you're either racist or not and enforcing the law should never be compromised through the fear of being thought unfavourably.

Hands up who's proud to be from Rotherham today.

Agree with yer first bit, still proud to come from Rotherham, disgusted with the ones in authority who've let the whole borough down massively. Unfortunately we will forever be tarred with this now, that is a horrible feeling.

scum_triumphant
29-08-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm proud to be from Rotherham. Why shouldn't I be? I've done feck all wrong, pay **** loads in local tax and follow my football club.

a123
29-08-2014, 08:04 PM
I am proud to come from the town I was born in and have lived in for 44 years.

I will not let the actions of this asian scum change my love for the place.

I will defend it with every breath in my body and argue until I am blue in the face that you cannot tar the town and the reputation of the vast majority of the population with the disgusting acts of this minority group.

It's going to be tough but that's what Rotherham as a town is, we have fought back from the loss of the pits, the steelworks and other heavy industry and we'll fight back from this.

If someone asks me tomorrow where I am from I'll look them square in the eye and say proudly Rotherham.

I will not allow these asian scum balls to steal that from me and nor should anyone else who cares for and loves this tough little northern town.

villamiller
29-08-2014, 08:13 PM
im proud to be from rovrum ...i work in leeds and trust me i give them more stick than i get ...i fly the flag of rovrum in leeds . ...watch the private boxes at elland road on the last day of the season ..you will see the millers flag ;D ;D ;D ;D

shiregreenmillers
29-08-2014, 08:19 PM
im proud to be from rovrum ...i work in leeds and trust me i give them more stick than i get ...i fly the flag of rovrum in leeds . ...watch the private boxes at elland road on the last day of the season ..you will see the millers flag ;D ;D ;D ;DCan You Take me with you villamiller as you have always been my favorite poster :heart: :heart:

villamiller
29-08-2014, 08:23 PM
im proud to be from rovrum ...i work in leeds and trust me i give them more stick than i get ...i fly the flag of rovrum in leeds . ...watch the private boxes at elland road on the last day of the season ..you will see the millers flag ;D ;D ;D ;DCan You Take me with you villamiller as you have always been my favorite poster :heart: :heart:[/quote]
tbh i thought our match thread was ace XD XD XD XD

shiregreenmillers
29-08-2014, 08:25 PM
im proud to be from rovrum ...i work in leeds and trust me i give them more stick than i get ...i fly the flag of rovrum in leeds . ...watch the private boxes at elland road on the last day of the season ..you will see the millers flag ;D ;D ;D ;DCan You Take me with you villamiller as you have always been my favorite poster :heart: :heart:[/quote]
tbh i thought our match thread was ace XD XD XD XD[/quote]That Match Thread will go down in millers mad history XD XD XD

millavanilla
29-08-2014, 08:47 PM
I am proud to come from the town I was born in and have lived in for 44 years.

I will not let the actions of this asian scum change my love for the place.

I will defend it with every breath in my body and argue until I am blue in the face that you cannot tar the town and the reputation of the vast majority of the population with the disgusting acts of this minority group.

It's going to be tough but that's what Rotherham as a town is, we have fought back from the loss of the pits, the steelworks and other heavy industry and we'll fight back from this.

If someone asks me tomorrow where I am from I'll look them square in the eye and say proudly Rotherham.

I will not allow these asian scum balls to steal that from me and nor should anyone else who cares for and loves this tough little northern town.

What a fantastic post..no do gooders answering that now pal..they cant..forever...this is what rotherham and britain as a whole has bec

merry_miller
29-08-2014, 08:51 PM
im proud to be from rovrum ...i work in leeds and trust me i give them more stick than i get ...i fly the flag of rovrum in leeds . ...watch the private boxes at elland road on the last day of the season ..you will see the millers flag ;D ;D ;D ;D

Might be more than one of em there, gaffer at work's got a box for half the season ;)

curly9
29-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Agree with all the above.

Question though - I was born in Mexborough, but lived in Swinton all my life. Does this mean I'm from Rotherham?

jolly_roger
29-08-2014, 10:11 PM
I was born in Cyprus and currently I don't live in Rotherham but it still burns me up that an ineffective police force "aided" by a "politically correct" council has allowed a bunch of scumbag pakistanis to roam freely around the town sexually abusing children.

But hey-ho we have to take a few irritations in pursuit of multiculturalism.

magnerlad
30-08-2014, 07:15 AM
We might now be able to halt the stupid leftie liberal pc brigade, we might be able to let our kids sing bar bar black sheep, call a blackboard a blackboard, insist that we let our schools have nativity concerts, stop feeding non muslim children halal meat. Sad thing is the good muslims don t really want all this pc rubbish. Its the liberal lefties branding us racist at every turn. The next powder keg is the Roma/ Eastern European communities, Roger Stone goes on a junkie costing 80k to see how we can best give our communities over. We re not racist, we re good people who are fed up with the arrogance of our elected representatives. There is a lot of hard work to be done, but the true Rotherham spirit willhopefully raise us from this mess.