PDA

View Full Version : Can we draw a peaceful line?

Habbin76
29-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Ok now.
I am more an observer than contributor to this site -Great entertainment usually sprinkled with no little intelligence – Millers all. Now it seems the occasional cretin gob****e is becoming the norm. The lunatics are really taking over the asylum. Before I start like all right thinking human beings it appals and saddens me what has gone on with the abuse scandal. I really hope justice is done and the perpetrators are brought to full justice – no mercy. Any casual observer may be forgiven for thinking that the perpetrators were in fact some Millers Mad posters who happened dare disagree with the gobby minority (who post pretty frequently)
If this site is going with the rent a mob ‘are you EDL or out’ gang then count me (and many more out) I have stood back and seen activity on here last few days where it seems anyone with views left of Himmler has either been abused or threatened with violence on some occasions. Whoa you have me labelled now that’s right ‘I’m crying Nazi’

jolly_roger
29-08-2014, 10:48 PM
How naive.

Let's forget about it all and throw a multicultural street party.

brassgnat
29-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Thanks Habbin, and I don't think I know who you are.
The starting point of any argument should be the girls who are the victims.
I don't see how increasing Racial tension and violence in the town will help their cause, or for the good of any of us in Rotherham.
I know there are people on here, who you can disagree with, but can have a rational argument, but many others you can't rationilize with.
Also dissapointed the mods haven't challenged racist generalisations etc.

great_fire
29-08-2014, 11:13 PM
The problem is that Pakistanis have never integrated in this country, they want to live in a country that's the same as Pakistan but with benefits, and keep all their practices from their home country many of which disappeared from this country round about thetime we stopped believing in witchcraft.

This has created a situation where the white and pakistani communities live apart and generally dislike and distrust each other, not just in Rotherham but Dewsbury, Bradford, Blackburn, Burnley, Luton everywhere basically.

Multiculturalism has created this situation and therefore multiculturalism has failed, the only cure is integration.

millyTHEmiller
29-08-2014, 11:33 PM
zzzzZzzZzzzzzz

ilikecarling
30-08-2014, 01:33 AM
Started to read the post but saw where it was going. Sorry but enough is enough. These scum want sorting, if it ain't the lefties supporting them its the politicians and owd bill turning a blind eye as there afraid of the political correctness crap they created.

People keep ignoring it has gone on long enough, lets come together an show them enough is enough.

Most people in the uk are now sick an tired of been shat on, they get away with everything.

Where are all the moderate Muslims taking to the streets protesting against this one? They only protest when it's one of there own. - view external link (N)

ida
30-08-2014, 02:42 AM
I think any attempt to draw a line under this is naive. It's never time to ignore evil or the perpetrators of evil. Extremism on both sides is a reality but this is no reason to twist the issue and deny the root causes of injustice.

In this instance it is clear that to understand and solve this issue means admitting that fear and ignorance of the cultural beliefs of those not integrated into the western free democracy of fairness and equality for all remains the biggest stumbling block to peace and security for all.

It's not just personal sanctions that are required it's hideous cultural norms and practices that need to be utterly undermined by specific and strictly enforced legislation.

Western Europe can't continue to ignore the violent and medieval minority within its own boundaries and under its legislation. For if it does democracy and the best contribution of scientific materialism along with peace will be destroyed from the inside out.

Millerlez
30-08-2014, 05:40 AM
Good post Habbin!!
At last somebody showing concern for the victims, and not using this obnoxous affair to just air their racial and political views.
Yes the perpetrators of this outrage want bringing to to task and given severe punishment, as do those who turned a "blind eye".

BigRotherhamFanMe
30-08-2014, 06:21 AM
I don't see how increasing Racial tension and violence in the town will help their cause, or for the good of any of us in Rotherham.
I know there are people on here, who you can disagree with, but can have a rational argument, but many others you can't rationilize with.

When was the last time you had a reasoned debate? You disappear as soon as someone provides you with a counter-argument.

You're dead right though, the starting point of debate should be the victims. That means understanding the systemic failure of the police and social services. Seeing as many of the perpetrators are of Pakistani heritage, it also means addressing and dealing with the inherent mysoginistic views which many of these men harbour.

The problem with yo

walter10
30-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Good post Habbin.

This is manor from heaven to all those that want to blur the line between anti immigration, anti muslims and islamic extremism.

These guys are criminals in every sense of the word. They have done it because they have a lust for young girls - not because they are Muslim or Pakistani. There are people from every ethic background that lust after the young and vulnerable.

If you are against this you should be against it all forms. I've said it before on here (and no one bothers with a reply except a lame excuse). I travel extensively in the middle east and far east and see sex tourism and the sex trade at work. Many regions of Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Middle East and set up with young girls for White Europeans, Americans and Australians. It is to the extent that Thailand say the trade it is damaging the cultural make- up of their society. They blame white British sex tourist predominantly.

If anyone says this is about Pakistani / Muslim culture they are pedalli

BigRotherhamFanMe
30-08-2014, 07:14 AM
[quote="walter10"]Good post Habbin.

This is manor from heaven to all those that want to blur the line between anti immigration, anti muslims and islamic extremism.

These guys are criminals in every sense of the word. They have done it because they have a lust for young girls - not because they are Muslim or Pakistani. There are people from every ethic background that lust after the young and vulnerable.

If you are against this you should be against it all forms. I've said it before on here (and no one bothers with a reply except a lame excuse). I travel extensively in the middle east and far east and see sex tourism and the sex trade at work. Many regions of Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Middle East and set up with young girls for White Europeans, Americans and Australians. It is to the extent that Thailand say the trade it is damaging the cultural make- up of their society. They blame white British sex tourist predominantly.

If anyone says this is abo

walter10
30-08-2014, 07:30 AM
[quote="BigRotherhamFanMe"]Good post Habbin.

If you are against this you should be against it all forms. I've said it before on here (and no one bothers with a reply except a lame excuse). I travel extensively in the middle east and far east and see sex tourism and the sex trade at work. Many regions of Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Middle East and set up with young girls for White Europeans, Americans and Australians. It is to the extent that Thailand say the trade it is damaging the cultural make- up of their society. They blame white British

millertop
30-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Let's not forget the victims were abused by the Pakistani heritage, ( I'm assuming you are on about the Rotherham case)
Why some are going on about others I just don't get.

The EDL march is on the 13th ( so they say on fb) they will still be some there today I would imagine on Main St (been there last few days).

If you stick to the original story then we might not start calling each other :/

walter10
30-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Just to add - if you want to pedal the idea that by being Pakistani they have unique sexual urges then that is up to you. I don't think so.

millertop
30-08-2014, 07:40 AM

That's because you jumped straight in with the Jimmy Saville cases .
The story is about Pakistani heritage.

What do you not get (or are you just thick) about that?

walter10
30-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Let's not forget the victims were abused by the Pakistani heritage, ( I'm assuming you are on about the Rotherham case)

The EDL march is on the 13th ( so they say on fb) they will still be some there today I would imagine on Main St (been there last few days).

If you stick to the original story then we might not start calling each other :/

What has this got to do with the English Defence League? Why are they marching?

rolymiller
30-08-2014, 09:13 AM
Good points made by habbin, Walter,lez and brass.

Let the courts etc sort it out and let's move on in reality this is very old news horrible though it is. Its obvious to me that this will not happen again now on such a scale because the powers that be know that heads will roll if it does. Thereis noreason why we can't have a peaceful productive multicultural society in Rotherham or any where else for that matter if we are all willing to work at it.

ida
30-08-2014, 09:18 AM
It's so very strange that some want to deny the clear and easily evidenced links to culture.

Why would anyone want to deny the specific cultural beliefs that encourage discrimination and tolerance of evil. In both the perpetrators and apologists cases they are ignorant of the causes of this particular tragedy for our society.

the apologists can keep on believing these are individual acts of evil, or they can wake up and notice the institutional response to the crime over 14 years.

ida
30-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Roly, honestly that's such utter wishy washy rubbish. How are you going to do that when you can't express a view without fear of punishment.

give up your freedom?

Some indeed have had to do that. You see its the fear that has gone too far for many.

Ellis_D
30-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Yeah, let's draw a peaceful line on it. Rap on the knuckles, you naughty Pakistanis, boys will be boys, eh?

And when they continue doing it, knowing they can get away with it, what do we do then?

I only hope none of you liberal idiots have daughters of your own, and if you do, that they don't become vicitims of the grooming gangs.

But you keep on living in your multicultural utopia, fingers in ears *doo-dee-dah-dee-doo not listening dah-do-dee*

Habbin76
30-08-2014, 09:41 AM
My post was hastily written before I went to bed so could have read better – I felt the need so have some balance after what has sometimes been a dangerous diatribe. Dangerous when people start saying ‘THEY are scum’ and THEY want ‘sorting’ I think some on here could not wait for something to surface so they think it gives them the green light to come out with offensive garbage. Next it will be anybody with a non-white face is ‘scum' in their eyes.

Jolly Roger – I thought somehow you would be first to reply (as you do frequently when someone post a different view) – I am certainly not naive pal – and where did I mention sweeping it under the carpet? – I actually agreed with one of the things you said when you said we have laws now that can deal with this. I hope it comes out if those were deliberately not used.

Ellis_D – yes I have family of my own – and no one would get away with hurting them –Pakistani groomers or EDL nutcases who don’t like their views –how do you know I or my

jebu
30-08-2014, 09:43 AM
I am disgusted by it all. I have good friends of Asian origin that are mortified by what has happened. Regardless of race or colour, this is an act of evil and all those involved should get punished by the law.

I urge people not to generalise an entire community from the acts of these people. I 100% agree that if people knew about it but kept quiet then they are as guilty as anyone but I know for a fact not every Asian in Rotherham knew about it, so to abuse them is wrong.

Their community has taken a big hit and so it should. As a group they need to look at how they are interacting here in Rotherham and make changes. The good of their community know this and I hope you would welcome them into the protests and not abuse/fight them.

Ellis_D
30-08-2014, 09:52 AM
[quote="Habbin76"]My post was hastily written before I went to bed so could have read better – I felt the need so have some balance after what has sometimes been a dangerous diatribe. Dangerous when people start saying ‘THEY are scum’ and THEY want ‘sorting’ I think some on here could not wait for something to surface so they think it gives them the green light to come out with offensive garbage. Next it will be anybody with a non-white face is ‘scum' in their eyes.

Jolly Roger – I thought somehow you would be first to reply (as you do frequently when someone post a different view) – I am certainly not naive pal – and where did I mention sweeping it under the carpet? – I actually agreed with one of the things you said when you said we have laws now that can deal with this. I hope it comes out if those were deliberately not used.

Ellis_D – yes I have family of my own – and no one would get away with hurting them –Pakistani groomers or EDL nutcases who d

BigRotherhamFanMe
30-08-2014, 09:54 AM
Just to add - if you want to pedal the idea that by being Pakistani they have unique sexual urges then that is up to you. I don't think so.

If you want to make up imaginary arguments to hide the inadequacy of your own points, go ahead. Are you Brassgnat in disguise?

I'm talking about cultural differences brought about by religious doctrine, specifically in relation to how women are expected to dress or behave. Even moderate Islamic views on women conflict our own and when you have a particular ethnicity, living in one area an 'us and them' mentality is bound to surface amongst some. The end result is these girls being looked upon as 'fair game' for abuse. Not all the girls were white of course but that doesn't invalidate the point, it merely muddys the water.

The premise that cultural differences played no part in this borders on outright negligence if these crimes are going to be addressed.

jolly_roger
30-08-2014, 09:59 AM

Equally, if you think this activity is confined to Rotherham then think again.

Sheffield (Darnall), Dewsbury, Oldham, Bradford and many other areas of similar ethnic make up will be experiencing the same situations. Only difference is they (mainly) haven't been publicised yet.

RedAnt
30-08-2014, 10:19 AM
I wonder how many people in the last 20 years have looked on at girls cavorting with Pakistani males in disgust, with thoughts of 'P*** Sh****rs' or looked down their nose at them. And I wonder how many of those girls were vulnerable, and being led into this horrific situation. There are thousands of people in Rotherham who chose to look away or didn't give a toss about what was happening. You can guarantee that it is still going on today, yet all people are concerned about is boycotting taxi firms and takeaways. Just shows what a joke some shallow people on here are. How on Earth is a few people boycotting a few businesses going to stop some Pakistani men from grooming young girls?

There are young vulnerable people who get let down by social services and the police every single day in Britain. And most of Britain looks on with apathy. We are all appalled by this, there'll be demonstrations and marches, and in a few weeks it will be forgotten by most, even though it is still h

walter10
30-08-2014, 10:39 AM

If you want to make up imaginary arguments to hide the inadequacy of your own points, go ahead. Are you Brassgnat in disguise?

I'm talking about cultural differences brought about by religious doctrine, specifically in relation to how women are expected to dress or behave. Even moderate Islamic views on women conflict our own and when you have a particular ethnicity, living in one area an 'us and them' mentality is bound to surface amongst some. The end result is these girls being looked upon as 'fair game' for abuse. Not all the girls were white of course but that doesn't invalidate the point, it merely muddys the water.

The premise that cultural differences played no part in this borders on outright negligence if these crimes are going

walter10
30-08-2014, 10:46 AM

Sheffield (Darnall), Dewsbury, Oldham, Bradford and many other areas of similar ethnic make up will be experiencing the same situations. Only difference is they (mainly) haven't been publicised yet.[/quote]

Please roger - you can disagree with me but dont think I stupid. My comment is that it happens through all cultures.

Yet there is no comment on white European men perpetuation the sex trade in the middle east and south asia. Are all white European men this way inclined. Interested to know your thoughts. Bigrotherhamfanme has wiped it under the carpet.

great_fire
30-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Let the courts etc sort it out and let's move on in reality this is very old news horrible though it is. Its obvious to me that this will not happen again now on such a scale because the powers that be know that heads will roll if it does. Thereis noreason why we can't have a peaceful productive multicultural society in Rotherham or any where else for that matter if we are all willing to work at it.

The naivety continues, it's still going on right now.

"Those involved with the grooming gangs have grown up fast. Youngsters in Rotherham talk about the most appalling of crimes with a weariness beyond their years. In sprawling Clifton Park, a grand Victorian green space, one 16-year-old boy points out the spots where the men continue to come cruising for girls after dark. The police, he says, still don’t do anything to stop it." - [url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11065354/Drugged-and-targeted-for-sex.-They

Bonneville
30-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Started to read the post but saw where it was going. Sorry but enough is enough. These scum want sorting, if it ain't the lefties supporting them its the politicians and owd bill turning a blind eye as there afraid of the political correctness crap they created.

People keep ignoring it has gone on long enough, lets come together an show them enough is enough.

Most people in the uk are now sick an tired of been shat on, they
Where are all the moderate Muslims taking to the streets protesting against this one? They only protest when it's one of there own.

For the last 34 years we've had 20 years of Tory government policy, to keep blaming lefty this lefty that is ridiculous, society gets what society wants, there's been a total lack of protection for vulnerable people for many years hence all the Saville etc phone hacking etc this is another shocking instalment of Great Britain the country in crisis, once people did really s

BigRotherhamFanMe
30-08-2014, 11:37 AM

Sheffield (Darnall), Dewsbury, Oldham, Bradford and many other areas of similar ethnic make up will be experiencing the same situations. Only difference is they (mainly) haven't been publicised yet.[/quote]

Please roger - you can disagree with me but dont think I stupid. My comment is that it happens through all cultures.

Yet there is no comment on white European men perpetuation the sex trade in the middle east and south asia. Are all white European men this way inclined. Interested to know your thoughts. Bigrotherhamfanme has wiped it under the carpet.[/quote]

I always think 'whataboutery' is a poor way to debate, it

millertop
30-08-2014, 11:40 AM

What has this got to do with the English Defence League? Why are they marching?[/quote]

I don't know (I have nothing to do with them) I was just letting the OP know that the march was not today

walter10
31-08-2014, 08:40 AM

Yet there is no comment on white European men perpetuation the sex trade in the middle east and south asia. Are all white European men this way inclined. Interested to know your thoughts. Bigrotherhamfanme has wiped it under the carpet.[/quote]

I

walter10
31-08-2014, 08:58 AM
You can continue brushing the crimes of whites of European decent from the UK, Europe and living in other countries around the World because it doesn't suit the argument most on here want- that it is a Pakistani men and Muslim issue. They are both the same crime and need to be tackled equally. The fact the sex industry in Thailand alone is catering for millions of men and ties many millions of young girls into the degrading sex trade.

In answer to your other post - that Muslim men are more predisposed to rape, under-age sex general sexual abuse - because the religion guides men to treat women as second class citizens is interesting.

I disagree with Islamic treatment of women -full stop. However I think these crimes are carried out by criminal men who get turned on by this kind of sexual experience regardless of religious belief (which is my point in post 10). But I can see the point that general degrading treatment of women can lead on to further sexual abuse. I don't think it is tru

Ludlowmiller
31-08-2014, 09:02 AM
No rightful society or person, not even the most loony, liberal, socialist crackpot type, can "Draw the Line" under the Rapists, SYP's & RMBC's racism, when the consequence has been 1400 vulnerable white girls Raped, kidnapped or Abused over 16 years.

Any person advocating this "line" should be made to sign a waiver, indemnifying SYP from making any sort of investigation should a member of their family be assaulted or gang raped.

Just where were these idiots when Rolf Harris needed a "line drawing"??!!!

walter10
31-08-2014, 09:14 AM
[quote="Ludlowmiller" under the Rapists, SYP's & RMBC's racism, when the consequence has been 1400 vulnerable white girls Raped, kidnapped or Abused over 16 years.

Any person advocating this "line" should be made to sign a waiver, indemnifying SYP from making any sort of investigation should a member of their family be assaulted or gang raped.

Just where were these idiots when Rolf Harris needed a "line drawing"??!!![/quote]

I think the problem here in the Harris, Savill, Pakistani Rotherham and Thai (etc) sex trade is that people appeared to know about it but did nothing.

Why do you think that should be the case?

It appears that we, as a society, value the right of male sexual gratification over the human rights of women.

brassgnat
31-08-2014, 09:50 AM
It's to do with culture if some Pakistani heritage men abuse white girls etc, but it is not if white men abuse girls in Thailand.
A young white girl, statistically is more likely to be abused by someone, already known to her, often a member of the family, than "Pakistani grooming gangs".

shiregreenmillers
31-08-2014, 10:36 AM

What has this got to do with the English Defence League? Why are they marching?[/quote]Because People Like you ain't got the balls to protest walter :/ :/

millersontour
31-08-2014, 10:37 AM
The problem is that Pakistanis have never integrated in this country, they want to live in a country that's the same as Pakistan but with benefits, and keep all their practices from their home country many of which disappeared from this country round about thetime we stopped believing in witchcraft

too right to many things kept in house imho

walter10
31-08-2014, 11:11 AM

What has this got to do with the English Defence League? Why are they marching?[/quote]Because People Like you ain't got the balls to protest walter :/ :/[/quote]

I'm not sure what it is I am meant to be protesting against? Enlighten me.

In my view taking to the streets to aggravate immigrants in our inner cities is not protesting.

Deepmidwinter
31-08-2014, 11:30 AM
The problem is that Pakistanis have never integrated in this country, they want to live in a country that's the same as Pakistan but with benefits, and keep all their practices from their home country many of which disappeared from this country round about thetime we stopped believing in witchcraft

If you don't believe in witches you need to meet my mother-in-law

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 11:44 AM
[quote="walter10"]You can continue brushing the crimes of whites of European decent from the UK, Europe and living in other countries around the World because it doesn't suit the argument most on here want- that it is a Pakistani men and Muslim issue. They are both the same crime and need to be tackled equally. The fact the sex industry in Thailand alone is catering for millions of men and ties many millions of young girls into the degrading sex trade.

In answer to your other post - that Muslim men are more predisposed to rape, under-age sex general sexual abuse - because the religion guides men to treat women as second class citizens is interesting.

I disagree with Islamic treatment of women -full stop. However I think these crimes are carried out by criminal men who get turned on by this kind of sexual experience regardless of religious belief (which is my point in post 10). But I can see the point that general degrading treatment of women can lead on to

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 11:51 AM

What has this got to do with the English Defence League? Why are they marching?[/quote]Because People Like you ain't got the balls to protest walter :/ :/[/quote]

In my view taking to the streets to aggravate immigrants in our inner cities is not protesting.[/quote]

I feel like smacking my head against my desk repeate

walter10
31-08-2014, 12:13 PM

In my view taking to the streets to aggravate immigrants in our inner cities is not protesting.[/quote]

I feel

walter10
31-08-2014, 12:15 PM
[quote="Ellis_D"]You can continue brushing the crimes of whites of European decent from the UK, Europe and living in other countries around the World because it doesn't suit the argument most on here want- that it is a Pakistani men and Muslim issue. They are both the same crime and need to be tackled equally. The fact the sex industry in Thailand alone is catering for millions of men and ties many millions of young girls into the degrading sex trade.

I disagree with Islamic treatment of women -full stop. However I think these crimes are carried out by criminal men who get turned on by this kind of sexual experience regardless of religious belief (which is my point in post 10). But I can see the point that genera

shiregreenmillers
31-08-2014, 12:25 PM

I feel

John2
31-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Where are all the moderate Muslims taking to the streets protesting against this one?

Here's a link that came up on my Facebook posted by a Muslim friend and seems to most strongly represent the views I have seen expressed by all my other friends in the local Muslim community. - view external link (http://news.sky.com/story/1327001/muslim-youth-we-want-justice-for-the-1400)

BigRotherhamFanMe
31-08-2014, 03:45 PM
I have re read my offending post 10.

You are going to have to explain how and where I attempted to 'negate' the the crimes committed by Pakistani men in the UK by saying it is less serious because it is also done by white Europeans abroad (and in the UK while we're at it).

I think that is how you wanted to read it to suit your reply and not what I actually said.

Nope, that's not what I was trying to imply.

I made the point that I felt cultural differences were a dynamic in these crimes. You making a point about European men in Asia, I interpreted as an attempt to negate or nullify evidence of a cultural problem amongst some Pakistani men. Brassgnat's latest post is exactly what I assumed you to be getting at.