PDA

View Full Version : O/T Has our British decency bred hatred?

Adventus2012
29-08-2014, 10:47 PM
How has it come to this?

That we as a country have bent over backwards to promote inclusion and multi-culturalism have reared youngsters driven by a bloody determination to kill or destroy anything which is western.

We may no longer make cars. Or ships. Or even HP Sauce.

But we donít half know how to make a great jihadist.

Proper top-quality ones, utterly brutal, without conscience or compassion, just an overwhelming desire to create an Islamic state in which unbelievers will be eliminated.

How do we deal with this growing problem???

They are among us!!! and more are returning to our shores full of hatred from Siria :blue: :blue:

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
30-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Put Ayahuasca in the worlds water supply that'll sort it.

walter10
30-08-2014, 06:00 AM
Did British decency breed hatred in Northern Ireland? Proper hard line terrorists.

It is just a question - not provinding any kind of excuse.

martinthemiller1968
30-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Think it has we have always been a welcoming country its now come to be our downfall. Problem was as soon as someone mentioned immergration you were shot down for being a racist. If we had tighter controls on our borders and questioned people coming in(like australia do)MAYBE we would not be in the state we are now with the country on high alert from another terroist attack.

walter10
30-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Think it has we have always been a welcoming country its now come to be our downfall. Problem was as soon as someone mentioned immergration you were shot down for being a racist. If we had tighter controls on our borders and questioned people coming in(like australia do)MAYBE we would not be in the state we are now with the country on high alert from another terroist attack.

You are pedalling an agenda by muddying the divide between Islamists, sexual criminals and immigration.

I don't see immigration as a problem as such. I have many Australian friends. They continually complain to me about their immigration problem. So please don't hold Aus up as some ideolist utopia because you are being mugged off (and I suggest you watch the documentary Utopia by ' an Aussie but Ive forgotten his').

Ellis_D
30-08-2014, 09:07 AM
'How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!'
'Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
'The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
'A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.
'The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property Ė either as a child, a wife, or a concubine Ė must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
'Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.
'No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far f

jolly_roger
30-08-2014, 09:21 AM
It has to be faced, Islam is a backward religion locked into the morals of the dark ages.

To them there is only one God and one religion. For centuries now the main aim of muslims is to make it the only religion and the only culture.

We can keep trying to sweep things under the carpet but the disease still festers and grows.

Mark my words, there will be a massive bang when this pressure cooker of failed multiculturalism explodes.

Choice is, do you want a small bang or a huge one?

Brin
30-08-2014, 12:03 PM
It has to be faced, Islam is a backward religion locked into the morals of the dark ages.

To them there is only one God and one religion. For centuries now the main aim of muslims is to make it the only religion and the only culture.

We can keep trying to sweep things under the carpet but the disease still festers and grows.

Mark my words, there will be a massive bang when this pressure cooker of failed multiculturalism explodes.

And how many bleeding heart liberalists on here will be screaming for help if/when it all kicks off? I mean no malice to any women/man but some on here make me puke with their defence of certain topics raised on here...

Bet old Enoch is laughing his head off sat on his cloud...it's coming ...

a123
30-08-2014, 12:26 PM

And how many bleeding heart liberalists on here will be screaming for help if/when it all kicks off? I mean no malice to any women/man but some on here make me puke with their defence of certain topics raised on here...

Bet old Enoch is laughing his head off sat on his cloud...it's coming ...[/quote]

Google and read Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech in full.

It's uncanny but a lot of what he stated

Adventus2012
30-08-2014, 12:30 PM
This is an interesting read >>>>>>> - view external link (blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/100283661/what-makes-some-british-muslims-fight-for-isis/)

cpw_cpw
30-08-2014, 04:20 PM

Bet old Enoch is laughing his head off sat on his cloud...it's coming ...[/quote]

Google and read Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech in full.

walter10
30-08-2014, 04:53 PM

Google and read En

a123
30-08-2014, 06:03 PM

Google and read En

a123
30-08-2014, 06:08 PM

Bet old Enoch is laughing his head off sat on his cloud

cpw_cpw
30-08-2014, 06:51 PM

Bet old Enoch is laughing his head off sat on his cloud...i

a123
30-08-2014, 07:12 PM

Bet old Enoch

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 02:06 PM
the ppl of rotherham (ie you) are complicit in these horrible acts in more ways than you like to think.

Facepalm.

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 05:37 PM
How has it come to this?

That we as a country have bent over backwards to promote inclusion and multi-culturalism have reared youngsters driven by a bloody determination to kill or destroy anything which is western.

Proper top-quality ones, utterly brutal, without conscience or compassion, just an overwhelming desire to create an Islamic state in which unbelievers will be eliminated.

They are among us!!! and more are returning to our shores full of hatred from Siria :blue: :blue:Try looking at the situation from a different perspective.

Within the Muslim world, the focus could be on our Imperialist past and our betrayal of the Arabs who supported the British against Turkey (google SykesĖPicot Agreement - you may not have heard of it, but most Arab school kids will hav

a123
31-08-2014, 06:17 PM
How has it come to this?

They are among us!!! and more are returning to our shores full of hatred from Siria :blue: :blue:Try looking at the situation from a different perspective.

Within the Muslim world, the focus could be on our Imperialist past and our betrayal of the Arabs who supported the British against Turkey (google SykesĖPicot Agreement - you may not have h

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 06:23 PM
What relevance does your post have in a thread about British jihadists and the notion that 'British Decency' has produced them?

a123
31-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Yawn!!

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Past your bedtime? That's probably why you missed the point of the thread.

walter10
31-08-2014, 06:33 PM
How has it come to this?

Within the Muslim world, the focus could be on our Imperialist past and our betrayal of the Arabs who supported the British against Turkey (google

a123
31-08-2014, 06:35 PM

No it's because you bore me because you are such a pr!ck.

great_fire
31-08-2014, 06:36 PM
I don't see immigration as a problem as such. I have many Australian friends. They continually complain to me about their immigration problem. So please don't hold Aus up as some ideolist utopia because you are being mugged off (and I suggest you watch the documentary Utopia by ' an Aussie but Ive forgotten his').

They've got an Islamic extremists problem as well, let in loads of refugees from Lebanon of all places, that wasn't very smart either.

a123
31-08-2014, 06:36 PM
How has it come to this?

Within the Muslim world, the focus could be on our Imperialist past and our betrayal of the Arabs who

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 06:40 PM

No it's because you bore me because you are such a pr!ck.[/quote]Bit quick to deny that - is it bath night instead?

Be honest for a moment. You are lashing out because you feel a bit of t1t at having missed the point of the thread. An apology or even just quietly disappearing would have made you look more of grown up.

a123
31-08-2014, 06:50 PM
No it's because I cannot be bothered to try to have a grown up debate with you because your views are liberal clap trap that has led to the growth of jihadists, child rapists, etc. in our midst because we must do everything to bend over to accept them and nothing to challenge them as that is racist.

As I have said above a lot of what Enoch Powell foresaw in his speech are unfortunately coming true.

If we continue to follow the liberal rose tinted view of a significant element of these communities it is going to end in tears with more 7/7 bombings, more murders like Lee Rigby and more stories like the Rotherham child rapists coming to the fore.

As I say above by all means come to the country and welcome in if you want to add to what we already have.

If you want to kill, maim and rape your way through our society please don't bother.

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Gosh. I'd better not mention Sykes-Picot again, just in case it encourages a jihadist.

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Gosh. I'd better not mention Sykes-Picot again, just in case it encourages a jihadist.

Hahahahaha, oh my sides are aching, you told a funny about terrorists, what next, why not joke about the *****phile gangs in Rotherham?

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Not as funny as you when you talk about how much 'nicer' Christians are.