PDA

View Full Version : O/T www.influentialalbums.com

Zilzal
29-08-2014, 10:52 PM
All you have to do is to log on to the above site and there you'll find a column of album covers (150 in all).

Simply click the albums you own and at the end it will tell you how many of the albums you own, both in numerical and percentage terms. It also says that very few people have more than x amount.

Surprisingly it only takes about two minutes to complete as no thought is involved. You either have the album or you don't.

I found it interesting on several levels eg. I wanted to know which albums I hadn't got and was now coveting and also it told me which genre I particularly disliked and which albums I could've had but would much prefer to smash to smithereens rather than listen to them.

This is not a competition or an exercise in oneupmanship, so ruthless honesty is essential.

I'd be interested in knowing people's reaction to the list, purely...well purely as a fellow music fan.

Enjoy your two or three minutes time away from the glorious football we're now playing back in th

great_fire
29-08-2014, 11:42 PM
75 out of 150 so exactly half.

A lot of the other ones I had their greatest hits rather than the albums.

CAMiller
30-08-2014, 04:38 AM
Looks like you need a Facebook account to do this but here's the link for anyone wanting a go. - view external link (www.influentialalbums.com/)