PDA

View Full Version : ot Criminal actions from the Local Labour Party

walter10
30-08-2014, 07:03 AM
I will not vote Labour until the local party has been disbanded and re-formed (which means I will not vote). I am ideologically a Labour supporter so will not vote for anyone else. I still support the Central Party. We need the party leader to take direct action on the local level.

What we (the Labour party) have done to our town is a disgrace. These are core Labour principals to care for the vulnerable. We set up huge investment (many say overspent) on social services, education and sure start. What right does the local party have to ignore reports from these agencies?

walter10
30-08-2014, 07:08 AM
How do we regain our town. We start by re-forming the local party to give local people who support central policy something to vote for.

gm_gm
30-08-2014, 07:14 AM
I will not vote Labour until the local party has been disbanded and re-formed (which means I will not vote). I am ideologically a Labour supporter so will not vote for anyone else. I still support the Central Party. We need the party leader to take direct action on the local level.

What we (the Labour party) have done to our town is a disgrace. These are core Labour principals to care for the vulnerable. We set up huge investment (many say overspent) on social services, education and sure start. What right does the local party have to ignore reports from these agencies?

Good for you Walt, if everyone in the town followed your lead then the matter would come to a quick and inevitable end.

I think the end is nigh for the culprits, their arrogance is astounding and they can not believe the how strong the public pressure is both locally and nationally

Ludlowmiller
30-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Too many people have suffered by now.
Your intended action, whilst well intended, is too late. The damage has been done.

I can understand however, that personal guilt will drive many away from Labour and rightly so.

I tend to either vote for a party who has performed well during inter election periods and whose local policies I agree with. Life teaches one not to be swayed by cheap promises or election manifestos or worst still, blind loyalty.

walter10
30-08-2014, 07:40 AM
Too many people have suffered by now.
Your intended action, whilst well intended, is too late. The damage has been done.

I can understand however, that personal guilt will drive many away from Labour and rightly so.

I tend to either vote for a party who has performed well during inter election periods and whose local policies I agree with. Life teaches one not to be swayed by cheap promises or election manifestos or worst still, blind loyalty.

Don't talk sh*te Ludlow.

crashbang
30-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Am I right in thinking Roger (get back under your) stone is still on the council. and has only stepped down as leader?

gm_gm
30-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Am I right in thinking Roger (get back under your) stone is still on the council. and has only stepped down as leader?

You are right Crash, they wont be giving their position up easily, but its their arrogance thats it quite striking.

Even after all thats gone they still think they can hold on

walter10
30-08-2014, 08:29 AM

You are right Crash, they wont be giving their position up easily, but its their arrogance thats it quite striking.

Even after all thats gone they still think they can hold on[/quote]

Exactly what Im saying gm. Until these guys are shifted out and the local party reformed no one should ever vote Labour locally.

Ellis_D
30-08-2014, 09:02 AM

Even after all thats gone they still think they can hold on[/quote]

Exactly what Im saying gm. Until these guys are shifted out and the local party reformed no one should ever vote Labour locally.[/quote]

Why just locally? After the way Labour shafted this country, no-one should ever vote for them again. Labour have been complicit in allowing so many of these people into our country in the first place.

jolly_roger
30-08-2014, 09:09 AM

Not been suspended from Labour party as far as I know.

I remember a couple of years ago being "approached" by a middle aged woman at the Rotherham Show touting for votes for the Police Commissioner, the campaign to get him elected had a display and tent at the show. It was quite clear that this "candidate" was being fully funded by the Labour party.

Now 2 years on they suspend him from the party. A good move but just how different is he from two years ago?

Then they supported him, now they drop him like a hot brick.

great_fire
30-08-2014, 09:29 AM
They've not resigned or they've got well paid jobs elsewhere which they're not resigning from either.

Joyce Thacker should have been sacked when she took those foster children away from that couple because they voted UKIP, she's a far-left zealot, it doesn't come as a surprise that she thought Pakistanis could do no wrong.

There's loads of these left-wing people on messageboards who will defend anything that Muslims do, including many right-wing things that if white people were doing they would condemn.

walter10
30-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Joyce Thacker should have been sacked when she took those foster children away from that couple because they voted UKIP, she's a far-left zealot, it doesn't come as a surprise that she thought Pakistanis could do no wrong.

Interest one this. Gove asked for the report then we heard nothing. The truth was she followed central policy to the letter. If anyone should have gone it was Gove who sanctioned the policy.

frogmiller
30-08-2014, 11:05 AM

Not been suspended from Labour party as far as I know.

I remember a couple of years ago being "approached" by a middle aged woman at the Rotherham Show touting for votes for the Police Commissioner, the campaign to get him elected had a display and tent at the show. It was quite clear that this "candidate" was being fully funded by the Labour party.

Now 2 years on they suspend him from the party. A good move but just how different is he from two years ago?

Then they supported him, now they drop him like a hot brick.[/quote]

I think he resigned Jolly. He saved face by doing so and not being first suspended, which would have and did make the news secondly he would have made the news again when they threw him out.

Ludlowmiller
01-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Thacker should have been fired for her part in breaking up this loving foster child/parents situation...despite the ever ready, ever present apologists, defenders and deflectors who continually attempt, and fail stupidly time and time again, to justify such obscene action.

A prison sentence of around 5 years would prevent the likes of Thacker and her Nazi thugs destroying a child's loving upbringing, all in the of her warped politics of hatred and spite...but no...she'll march on..to the same old rotten tunes, with her same old rotten ways, surrounded by the same old rotten politics and festering buddies...hiding under a veneer of democracy soon to be smashed to pieces.

millmoormagic
01-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Lets get one thing straight here, i read all sorts of crap about left wing this left wing that, now, the vast majority of folk i know who would be labelled 'left wing' are as absolutely disgusted and ashamed as anyone else in this, indeed, ive stated on other threads that i personally would string this lot up. I feel exactly the way Walter does, i don't feel the labour party represents me at all, but there's no alternative,i won't vote, simple as that, if any of you lot doing the spouting believe that alternative to be EDL, BNP, UKIP, BRITAIN FIRST etc then you're deluded, absolutely deluded.

Time for folk to use their heads instead of knee jerking around the place blaming anything remotely left of centre. The culture of multiculturism is as much to blame as anything, and that crosses all political boundaries, i'm a firm believer in integration, what alternative do we have? realistically?

Heman
01-09-2014, 10:30 AM
...and on 115,000 per year to do it.

S8_Miller
01-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Thacker should have been fired for her part in breaking up this loving foster child/parents situation...despite the ever ready, ever present apologists, defenders and deflectors who continually attempt, and fail stupidly time and time again, to justify such obscene action.

A prison sentence of around 5 years would prevent the likes of Thacker and her Nazi thugs destroying a child's loving upbringing, all in the of her warped politics of hatred and spite...but no...she'll march on..to the same old rotten tunes, with her same old rotten ways, surrounded by the same old rotten politics and festering buddies...hiding under a veneer of democracy soon to be smashed to pieces.

Not sure about your description of her as a "Nazi thug" but the rest of what you say I pretty much agree with and said so at the time.

S8_Miller
01-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Lets get one thing straight here, i read all sorts of crap about left wing this left wing that, now, the vast majority of folk i know who would be labelled 'left wing' are as absolutely disgusted and ashamed as anyone else in this, indeed, ive stated on other threads that i personally would string this lot up. I feel exactly the way Walter does, i don't feel the labour party represents me at all, but there's no alternative,i won't vote, simple as that, if any of you lot doing the spouting believe that alternative to be EDL, BNP, UKIP, BRITAIN FIRST etc then you're deluded, absolutely deluded.

Time for folk to use their heads instead of knee jerking around the place blaming anything remotely left of centre. The culture of multiculturism is as much to blame as anything, and that crosses all political boundaries, i'm a firm believer in integration, what alternative do we have? realistically?

Well said MMM pretty much on the mone

gm_gm
01-09-2014, 11:41 AM

Well said...other than "what choice"

kempo
01-09-2014, 12:17 PM
As an outsider not living in Rotherham I have some observations and thoughts.

The child protection services in Rotherham are not fit for purpose and it is not safe to allow the people in charge presently to continue for much longer...The author of the recent report makes it clear that although there has been improvements the abuse is ongoing.

My experience tells me that sacking one or two people will not help as the whole organisation responsible for child protection will be rotten to the core...Individuals will have been poisoned by the toxic environment they work in and will have the same bad practices ingrained within them.

An outside authority needs to be installed to take over child protection and this needs to be done urgently.

Rotherham Council have been a disgrace and continue to show arrogance and denial.
They have gone out of there way to prevent this story being told including using an injunction.

I dont know the answer other than voting them out as again the whole orga

millmoormagic
01-09-2014, 12:23 PM
[quote="gm_gm"]Lets get one thing straight here, i read all sorts of crap about left wing this left wing that, now, the vast majority of folk i know who would be labelled 'left wing' are as absolutely disgusted and ashamed as anyone else in this, indeed, ive stated on other threads that i personally would string this lot up. I feel exactly the way Walter does, i don't feel the labour party represents me at all, but there's no alternative,i won't vote, simple as that, if any of you lot doing the spouting believe that alternative to be EDL, BNP, UKIP, BRITAIN FIRST etc then you're deluded, absolutely deluded.

Time for folk to use their heads instead of knee jerking around the place blaming anything remotely left of centre. The culture of multiculturism is as much to blame as anything, and that crosses all political boundaries, i'm a firm believer in integration, what alternative do we have? realistically?[/qu

stormmiller
01-09-2014, 12:36 PM

Time for folk to use their heads instead of knee jerking around the place blaming anything remotely left of centre. The culture of multiculturism is as much to blame as anything, and that crosses all political boundaries, i'm a firm believer in integration, what alternative do we have? realistically?Intergration is a two way street you ca

walter10
03-09-2014, 06:54 PM

Read my post about Thacker you fool (number 12). You are talking ever more cr*p now.

I ll make this as plain as possible. She followed policy - she does not make the policy. Your complaint is with central government for drawing up the policy.

millmoorlane
03-09-2014, 07:55 PM
[quote="kempo"]As an outsider not living in Rotherham I have some observations and thoughts.

The child protection services in Rotherham are not fit for purpose and it is not safe to allow the people in charge presently to continue for much longer...The author of the recent report makes it clear that although there has been improvements the abuse is ongoing.

My experience tells me that sacking one or two people will not help as the whole organisation responsible for child protection will be rotten to the core...Individuals will have been poisoned by the toxic environment they work in and will have the same bad practices ingrained within them.

An outside authority needs to be installed to take over child protection and this needs to be done urgently.

Rotherham Council have been a disgrace and continue to show arrogance and denial.
They have gone out of there way to prevent this story being told including using an injunction.

I dont know the answer other t

KerrAvon
03-09-2014, 08:45 PM
[quote="kempo"]As an outsider not living in Rotherham I have some observations and thoughts.

I dont know the answer other t