PDA

View Full Version : How about a t-shirt

swintondude
30-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Just an idea. Many of us want to reclaim or town and geta sense of pride back. How about a t-shirt along the lines of pride to be from rotherham etc... considering how successful the revell one was we could have a similar success on our hands. I'm no expert on this so throw the idea over to those that know the score etc.

walter10
30-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Who is going to wear it?

I've stuck up for the town against attack from millersmad posters who continually slag the place off.

I'd like to hear from them. What positive slogan would you put on the tee shirt? Now is your big chance. They know who they are!!

gm_gm
30-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Just an idea. Many of us want to reclaim or town and geta sense of pride back. How about a t-shirt along the lines of pride to be from rotherham etc... considering how successful the revell one was we could have a similar success on our hands. I'm no expert on this so throw the idea over to those that know the score etc.

Im certainly not "proud" to be from Rotherham at the moment.

walter10
30-08-2014, 08:32 AM

Im certainly not "proud" to be from Rotherham at the moment.[/quote]

But you never have been. You are one of the many that continually slags the place off.

Parkwell_Down
30-08-2014, 08:43 AM

That's an ambitious but brilliant idea.

I'll be wearing my shirt today in support of The Millers.

UTM

HotshotBobbyW
30-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Rotherham is a ****e hole and is in the international spotlight for all the wrong reasons but it is home to many proud good people and as such this should not diminish your pride of who and where you come from.
Rotherham is no different to Jimmy Saviles Leeds at the moment but they seem to be picking themselves up and moving forward.

You should always be proud of your roots and not let the scum of some within take that away.

Galant
30-08-2014, 08:48 AM
The report says that most of the scum have origins without, not within Rotherham.
That's not a racist comment - it is a statement of fact.

gm_gm
30-08-2014, 09:13 AM

Im certainly not "proud" to be from Rotherham at the moment.[/quote]

But you never have been. You are one of the many that continually slags the place off.[/quote]

You're right I do! Although not all of it, I've also slagged off the people who made cr@p

Before you can affect change for the better you first have to admit that there is something wrong that needs changing.

I would like Rotherham to be a better place...

Deepmidwinter
30-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Rotherham is a ****e hole and is in the international spotlight for all the wrong reasons but it is home to many proud good people and as such this should not diminish your pride of who and where you come from.
Rotherham is no different to Jimmy Saviles Leeds at the moment but they seem to be picking themselves up and moving forward.

You should always be proud of your roots and not let the scum of some within take that away.

Sorry but this post makes no sense at all. From becoming a member of this board I have taken issue with people who consistently run down our town.How can you profess to be proud to come from Rotherham after describing it as a ****hole? What kind of person takes pride in coming out of a ****hole?

jebu
30-08-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm proud to be from Rotherham, always have and always will.

It's probably not the right time to create a t-shirt but I like the thought.

The vast majority of people from Rotherham are absolutely amazing and friendly. No matter where my career/life takes me I will always be proud to say I'm a miller and from Rotherham.

luvpud
30-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Who is going to wear it?

I've stuck up for the town against attack from millersmad posters who continually slag the place off.

I'd like to hear from them. What positive slogan would you put on the tee shirt? Now is your big chance. They know who they are!!

How about

Not ambitious
Not brilliant

Totally SHAMEFULL
Justice please .