PDA

View Full Version : O/T EDL March in Rotherham

Ellis_D
30-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is an EDL demo/march in Rotherham today please? I am bringing my 5 year old daughter to her first game (we live in Cleethorpes so I won't hear about such things), and I don't want to bring her if there is a chance she will be caught up in any of this.

ExeterMiller
30-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Last I heard there was a tent outside Police Station, where the car was out front with all the not paid tax etc crap all over it. Car gone, EDL tent there.

I'm taking my 8yr old lad, I don't think they're ready for any aggro yet. Should be fine I'd have thought

rolymiller
30-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Whoa a bit hypocritical eliis. You want to keep away from the edl march but then you slag off people like brass gnat who say they shouldn't be allowed to march. Does that mean you are really anti edl views.

rolymiller
30-08-2014, 10:11 AM
As an after thought I am heartened that you obviously don't want your daughter subject to such extremist right wing views Ellis as well as recognising they are likely to be violent head cases

millertop
30-08-2014, 11:46 AM
The main one is suppose to be on the 13th but there more than likely be a few there on Main Street

Ellis_D
30-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks Exeter, I only had time to quickly read your post before leaving the house.

Roly, I oppose no-one's right to march peacefully. However, when the EDL march, the scum UAF come out and often attack them. Bottles are thrown on both sides, as well as other missiles, and often one or both sides end up running.

No, I don't want my daughter getting run into or hit by missiles, or subjected to unsavoury language.

Yes, the EDL have some idiots, but what they fundamentally stand for (unlike the racist National Front) is not racist, nor violent. It is just realism, people understanding the problems in this country and demonstrating against them.

celticmiller
30-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Mate, get real. The uaf in Rotherham is basically made up of a few old ladies who used to be in the Communist Party and a couple of old style trade unionists. They couldn't throw a bog roll.

Neville_Davitt
30-08-2014, 09:42 PM
The EDL...oh that group who Anders Breivik cited as an inspiration? You remember Breivik……the white supremacist guy who massacred 77 people? In Oslo he killed 8 people and then he massacred 69 innocent people, most of them teenagers, on the island of Utoya?

Also - try telling a couple of friends of mine, who were peacefully leafleting outside a tube station in London, when they were set upon by members of the EDL. When they were delivering the mother of all kicking’s to one of them, who one of the EDL described as a “fu**ing half cast c**t”, were those “people” standing up to the problems in this country etc….?

Oh yes – this wouldn't be the same group where the West Midlands Police issued photographs of sixty of their activists who were wanted in connection with a violent demonstration in Birmingham in 2013 would it? Or the 32 activists who were jailed for their part in violent demonstrations in Walsall, in 2012?

The "EDL is not racist nor violent?" Just what planet are you on?

jolly_roger
30-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Last I heard there was a tent outside Police Station, where the car was out front with all the not paid tax etc crap all over it. Car gone, EDL tent there.

Typical inactivity by South Yorkshire Police, turning a blind eye again...they could have arrested them all for lurking within tent.

brassgnat
31-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Where do they go for a piss and ****.
South Yorks Police collabarating with Nazis, once again.

millyTHEmiller
31-08-2014, 12:21 AM
just a bunch of jobless no hopers. remind me of green peace

great_fire
31-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Mate, get real. The uaf in Rotherham is basically made up of a few old ladies who used to be in the Communist Party and a couple of old style trade unionists. They couldn't throw a bog roll.

They tend to go round Asian areas whenever there's an EDL march telling people that the EDL are coming to attack them, they deliberately stir up trouble.

Don't know about Rotherham but there are plenty of violent ones too, I even read of fellow left-wing activists being attcked by them because they had bald/shaved heads.

thrilller_miller
31-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Police normally have these marches wrapped up, I don't see how people can be scared of getting caught up in trouble in the middle of a mob or getting hit by missiles. It's quite easy to avoid, people who get caught up in this stuff normally go looking for it. Last time the EDL marched through town everywhere was blocked off, we went to a couple of pubs and never saw a thing

Ludlowmiller
31-08-2014, 08:15 AM
One now understands why the EDL were so strictly policed and routed...they were the ones telling the truth!!

The Police were the lying racists all the time, refusing to appropriately record Rape & Sexual Abuse against vulnerable white girls, thereby, preventing proper investigation, arrests and justice against Pakistani male rapist. Aiding & Abetting Rape is still a crime is it not?...then many Police officers need arresting for the assistance they have given to offenders and their abject ignorance of the prolonged rape of white females.

Combined with the lies of Hillsbro and the absolutely disgraceful way they condemned and publicly slurred Cliff Richard..it all seems to confirm that they are not fit for purpose and are in need of many changes to their corruption, criminality and political correctness.

RonniesFanClub1
31-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Brainless, violent, knuckle dragging,racist morons? or simply football hooligans looking for trouble? I feel so sorry for the local people and businesses of Rotherham...those most affected when OUR town centre is yet again closed down by that waste of space , the EDL...and of course costs us the working, tax paying majority a load more money!!!

The EDL clearly bring nothing positive to society or when they come visiting Rotherham... just trouble, and their vile, horrible selves! I`m trying so hard to be objective but they`re just so ANTI community!! And even according to one of their own, Tommy Robinson, they are so extreme and dangerous!

Think its time the EDL were banned from coming here any more...they`ve had their say!!! Enough is enough!
UTM

great_fire
31-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Police normally have these marches wrapped up, I don't see how people can be scared of getting caught up in trouble in the middle of a mob or getting hit by missiles. It's quite easy to avoid, people who get caught up in this stuff normally go looking for it. Last time the EDL marched through town everywhere was blocked off, we went to a couple of pubs and never saw a thing

There was some Dutch people who came over for the game, you could see Pakistanis in some of their photos waving black flags like ISIS, and they couldn't believe it.

Ludlowmiller
31-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Brainless, violent, knuckle dragging,racist morons?

UTM

Well, that describes the Pakistani Rapists, their complicit taxi driving accomplices, The SYP & RMBC quite accurately. What about the EDL?

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 12:04 PM

How naive are you? Do you think that the EDL prsent outside the police station are all from Rotherham? Do you think the hundreds/thousands who turn up on the 13th Septemeber will all be from Rotherham?

Similarly, the scum UAF who turn up to oppose these demos nationwide, do you think they all come from that town? No, of course not, their members are from all over the country, so it won't be a few grannies, it will be the usual scum who turn up and ALWAYS start trouble, mixed in with the local Asian community.

Bloody hell, there's enough videos on Youtube showing the UAF with the fascist Muslims attacking the EDL and the police.

Do your research before you make daft comments like that.

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 12:20 PM
[quote="Neville_Davitt"]The EDL...oh that group who Anders Breivik cited as an inspiration? You remember Breivik……the white supremacist guy who massacred 77 people? In Oslo he killed 8 people and then he massacred 69 innocent people, most of them teenagers, on the island of Utoya?

Also - try telling a couple of friends of mine, who were peacefully leafleting outside a tube station in London, when they were set upon by members of the EDL. When they were delivering the mother of all kicking’s to one of them, who one of the EDL described as a “fu**ing half cast c**t”, were those “people” standing up to the problems in this country etc….?

Oh yes – this wouldn't be the same group where the West Midlands Police issued photographs of sixty of their activists who were wanted in connection with a violent demonstration in Birmingham in 2013 would it? Or the 32 activists who were jailed for their part in violent demonstrations in Walsall, in 2012?

The "EDL is not

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 12:48 PM

Typical inactivity by South Yorkshire Police, turning a blind eye again...they could have arrested them all for lurking within tent.[/quote]

Brilliant!

brassgnat
31-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Any credible march or protest over this issue in revulsion to the abuse and the authorities inaction has got to include the Asian community.

Neville_Davitt
31-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Oh I do my research and I’ve been on enough counter demonstrations against the EDL and similar far right groups to know that they don’t fit with your rose tinted view of them.

Umm…..the fact that one of the attackers was wearing an item of clothing with EDL insignia on it was a bit of a giveaway. Nobody from the “caring” EDL came forward to condemn the attack by the way.

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Any credible march or protest over this issue in revulsion to the abuse and the authorities inaction has got to include the Asian community.

That sounds like an excellent idea to me - but would they want to? The way they close ranks and support each other no matter what suggests to me they probably wouldn't. But I would be all for that, a peaceful march with whites and Asians protesting together - against the Pakistani grooming gangs, against the council, the police and the social services.

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Oh I do my research and I’ve been on enough counter demonstrations against the EDL and similar far right groups to know that they don’t fit with your rose tinted view of them.

Umm…..the fact that one of the attackers was wearing an item of clothing with EDL insignia on it was a bit of a giveaway. Nobody from the “caring” EDL came forward to condemn the attack by the way.

Again, believing everything you read in the media.

NO far right group would have gays, Jews and Sikhs as members.

rolymiller
31-08-2014, 01:18 PM
How can anyone compare the EDL to UAF and say that it is the UAF who are the thugs. You should be in that spec savers ad Ellis..I'd laugh if this topic wasnt so serious...EDL are the original rent a mob and I would imagine that they are very proud of that tag if you were to ask them..

..and your comment about no right wing grpoup would have jews sikhs and gays as their members..does this tell me that you supports a political organisation that is against these people as well...you dont sound a very nice kind of guy ...

S8_Miller
31-08-2014, 01:19 PM
[quote="Ellis_D"]The EDL...oh that group who Anders Breivik cited as an inspiration? You remember Breivik……the white supremacist guy who massacred 77 people? In Oslo he killed 8 people and then he massacred 69 innocent people, most of them teenagers, on the island of Utoya?

Oh yes – this wouldn't be the same group where the West Midlands Police issued photographs of sixty of their activists who were wanted in connection with a violent demonstration in Birmingham in 2013 would it? Or the 32 activists who were jailed for their part in violent demonstr

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 04:32 PM
How can anyone compare the EDL to UAF and say that it is the UAF who are the thugs. You should be in that spec savers ad Ellis..I'd laugh if this topic wasnt so serious...EDL are the original rent a mob and I would imagine that they are very proud of that tag if you were to ask them..

..and your comment about no right wing grpoup would have jews sikhs and gays as their members..does this tell me that you supports a political organisation that is against these people as well...you dont sound a very nice kind of guy ...

I have seen enough videos to see that it usually UAF who are the aggressors and the instigators of violence.

And how on earth would you come that assumption, based on what I said there.

I will forgive the terrible slur on my character as a misinterpretation of what I said.

My comment about no far right group would have gays, Jews or Sikhs as members was to highlight that the EDL aren't far right. If they were th

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 04:37 PM
[quote="S8_Miller"]The EDL...oh that group who Anders Breivik cited as an inspiration? You remember Breivik……the white supremacist guy who massacred 77 people? In Oslo he killed 8 people and then he massacred 69 innocent people, most of them teenagers, on the island of Utoya?

Oh yes – this wouldn't be the same group where the West Midlands Police issued photographs of sixty of their activists who were wanted in connection with a violent demonstration in Birmingham in 2013 would it? Or the 32 activists who

walter10
31-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Is there any evidence that EDL marches prevent or stop sexual exploitation of women?

If no, why are they here? What do they hope to achieve.

In my opinion criminals who undertake these activities would not be influenced one bit by EDL marches.

My gut feeling is they are here to stir up sh*t with the local immigrant community. I feel a head banging episode approaching.

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Brainless, violent, knuckle dragging,racist morons?

UTM

Well, that describes the Pakistani Rapists, their complicit taxi driving accomplices, The SYP & RMBC quite accurately. What about the EDL?[/quote]Ludlow, it's interesting that you condemn drink fueled yobbery on a coach that you travelled on, but seem willing to deflect criticism of the EDL, who are going to be bringing it to the town on the 13th.

jolly_roger
31-08-2014, 05:30 PM
EDL won't cause trouble unless the UAF are there also.

But you apologists know that don't you?

rolymiller
31-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Interesting and comforting to observe millers fans giving the pathetic EDL demo outside the cop shop a wide berth yesterday. Also came past it today and I am sure I saw some tumbleweed blow across main street...that sort of sums up people views about the EDL Ellis owd lad...hey but you stick with em they need some numbers...

crashbang
31-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Interesting and comforting to observe millers fans giving the pathetic EDL demo outside the cop shop a wide berth yesterday. Also came past it today and I am sure I saw some tumbleweed blow across main street...that sort of sums up people views about the EDL Ellis owd lad...hey but you stick with em they need some numbers...

I had the pleasure of bumping into two of them at the last rally,
One could hardly speak, the other had sick down his shirt.

S8_Miller
31-08-2014, 06:10 PM
[quote="Ellis_D"]The EDL...oh that group who Anders Breivik cited as an inspiration? You remember Breivik……the white supremacist guy who massacred 77 people? In Oslo he killed 8 people and then he massacred 69 innocent people, most of them teenagers, on the island of Utoya?

Oh yes – this wouldn't be the same group where the West Midlands Police issued photographs of sixty of their activists who were wanted in connection with a violent demonstration in Birmingh

Deepmidwinter
31-08-2014, 06:12 PM

One could hardly speak, the other had sick down his shirt.[/quote]

Were they season ticket holders?

crashbang
31-08-2014, 06:16 PM

Were they season ticket holders?[/quote]

Dunno, one said his was Drin, Crin or something, he had a cardi on. The other was Crog or Trog He was a French bloke.

villamiller
31-08-2014, 06:20 PM

sorry crash ..that was me and brin XD XD XD

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 06:28 PM

But you apologists know that don't you?So you reckon that Tommy Robinson (or whatever he is calling himself this week) got it wrong when he quit as their leader, citing the growth of extremism, racism and neo-nazism within the organisation?

If you want to see an apologist take a look in the mirror.

great_fire
31-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Sigh...he "SAID verbatim" as he tried to thrust his hate fuelled racist propaganda at me. Evidence if needed that what they publish and what they actually think are two entirely different things. And YES I am telling the truth, I was there and I heard him clearly.

Seems a bit of a waste of paper since the entire country already knows about it.

dekko
31-08-2014, 06:38 PM
im not a member of the edl,,the edl were formed because the lab gov who were in power at the time stood by and watched dead british soldiers being abused on their sad homecoming,no where else in the world would this have happened without some sort of action,,,labour were **** scared ofv the muslims,,,that's why labour are anti white anti English racists,,,nowt but cowards

cpw_cpw
31-08-2014, 06:54 PM
im not a member of the edl,,the edl were formed because the lab gov who were in power at the time stood by and watched dead british soldiers being abused on their sad homecoming,no where else in the world would this have happened without some sort of action,,,labour were **** scared ofv the muslims,,,that's why labour are anti white anti English racists,,,nowt but cowards

aye, NLabour were so sh!t scared of muslims they flew british troops half way across the world to wipe thousands of them out.

where does this bizarre idea that labour or any mainstream political group worries what muslims think come from?

we've spent the best part of a decade invading their countries and killing them.

you might find the picketing of soldiers' funerals distasteful, but the right to gather and voice your opinion are all part and parcel of living in a liberal democracy.

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Is there any evidence that EDL marches prevent or stop sexual exploitation of women?

In my opinion criminals who undertake these activities would not be influenced one bit by EDL marches.

My gut feeling is they are here to stir up sh*t with the local immigrant community. I feel a head banging episode approaching.

So all demonstrations, protests and marches are futile then are they? Or are you just saying the EDL ones are pointless to suit your agenda?

People in Britain have a right to protest and to demonstrate. That is freedom of speech. If you think the EDL have no democratic right to protest, then who is the Nazi?

The EDL won't just be protesting against the Muslim grooming gangs, but also against the council, the social services, and SY police, as some are doing outside the police station now.

Mass support for/against things in this country is the only thing that ma

S8_Miller
31-08-2014, 07:43 PM

So all demonstrations, protests and marches are futile then are they? Or are you just saying the EDL ones are pointless to suit your agenda?

People in Britain have a right to protest and to demonstrate. That is freedom of speech. If you think the EDL have no democratic right to protest, then who is the Nazi?

The EDL won't just be protesting against the Muslim grooming gangs, but also against the council, the social services, and SY police, as some are doing outside the police station now.

Mass support for/against thi

stormmiller
31-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Time to look at the law regarding demonstrations we need to bring in a law that on any given day you can only have one protest in any given area any counter protest has to be either 24hrs later or 10 miles apart
Then lets see the appetite for it when the chance of conflict is removed

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Sections 12 and 13 of the Public Order Act 1986 could be used to achieve that end if there were the political will to do so.

great_fire
31-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Ellis, personally I don't need the EDL to protest on my behalf. Furthermore groups like them are part of the problem, not the solution.

The problem is Pakistani men grooming and raping children, how are the EDL part of that problem exactly?

brassgnat
31-08-2014, 08:34 PM

..and yet a bunch of streetfighting thugs, at the same time :/ XD

S8_Miller
31-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Ellis, personally I don't need the EDL to protest on my behalf. Furthermore groups like them are part of the problem, not the solution.

The problem is Pakistani men grooming and raping children, how are the EDL part of that problem exactly?[/quote]

Maybe you should start to think a little more deeply about the issues and just maybe you will uncover the answers to that question for yourself. I find it pointless to debate with people whose views are entrenched and bounded by xenophobia - good luck to Kerr and the rest but in the words of Peter Jones "I'm out"

walter10
31-08-2014, 08:47 PM

The problem is Pakistani men grooming and raping children, how are the EDL part of that problem exactly?[/quote]

If that is the issue then why are they here? Only 1 reason as far as I see it, to stir up racial tension.

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 09:17 PM

But you apologists know that don't you?So you reckon that Tommy Robinson (or whatever he is calling himself this week) got it wrong when he quit as their leader, citing the growth of extremism, racism and neo-nazism within the organisation?

If you want to see an apologist take a look in the mirror.[/quote]

Wow, and you believe that was the REAL reason he quit the EDL? And not the numerous death threats he got, plus the threats to his wife and children's lives? There is only so much one man can take. The fact he was a twice a political prisoner because the establishment chose to yet again pander to the Muslims, leaving his family vulnerable, made his position within the EDL untenable.

dekko
31-08-2014, 09:22 PM
free speech only applies to muslims,, and abbott is the biggest racist of the lot,,,or is that free speech?

rolymiller
31-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Ellis...a word of advice..turn off your computer and go to bed..you are starting to embarrass yourself...nighty night...

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 09:24 PM

Nail on the head. Thank you for a sane post from a realist.

rolymiller
31-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Sweet dreams of your muslim free world..wonder which group of human beings might be next i wonder

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 09:31 PM

aye, NLabour were so sh!t scared of muslims they flew british troops half way across the world to wipe thousands of them out.

where does this bizarre idea that labour or any mainstream political group worries what muslims think come from?

we've spent the best part of a decade invading their countries and killing them.

you might find the picketing of soldiers' funerals distasteful, but the right to gather and voice your opinion are all part and parcel of living in a liberal democracy.[/quote]

I don't believe it. I serio

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 09:39 PM

Maybe you should start to think a little more deeply about the issues and just maybe you will uncover the answers to that question for yourself. I find it pointless to debate with people whose views are entrenched and bounded by xenophobia - good luck to Kerr and the rest but in the words of Peter Jones "I'm out"[/quote]

Hold on, it's very easy for you to back away and say, "I'm out".

But your post there implies that part of the reason Pakistani men have been grooming and raping children is because of the existence of the EDL, or at least, the actions of the EDL?!

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Sweet dreams of your muslim free world..wonder which group of human beings might be next i wonder

Failing to see the point, as usual roly?

I would not want - nor have I ever advocated for - a Muslim free world.

By all means, stay in your Islamic states and live by your seventh century, fascist, barbaric laws all you want, as long as you keep them to your own nations.

However, come and live in Britain, abide by our laws and ways of life, find a job, learn the language and you will be fine. We will welcome you with open arms. It's quite simple really.

But come here with your ideas to implement Sharia Law, to rape our women and children, and to murder and maim, then yes, I get a little upset by it.

Sorry that those views don't fit in with your blinkered multicultural views, roly, but I am a realist, and I want the country I was born in to be as safe a place as possible for my three girls when they and as they grow up.

S8_Miller
31-08-2014, 10:01 PM

Maybe you should start to think a little more deeply about the issues and just maybe you will uncover the answers to that question for yourself. I find it pointless to debate with people whose views are entrenched and bounded by xenophobia - good luck to Kerr and the rest but in the words of Peter Jones "I'm out"[/quote]

But your post there implies that part of the reason Pakistani men have been grooming and raping children is because of the existence of the EDL, or at least, th

KerrAvon
31-08-2014, 10:05 PM

The problem is Pakistani men grooming and raping children, how are the EDL part of that problem exactly?[/quote]So don't children groomed by people of other ethnicities count? Is that not a problem in your book?

millavanilla
31-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Well everyone has got a right of opinion but in my view every single word on this subject is a waste of time...
The seeds were set years ago and the plants have grown strong...no amount of weedkiller could ever destroy them now ...

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 11:21 PM

But your post there implies that part of the reason Pakistani men have been grooming and raping children is becau

S8_Miller
01-09-2014, 07:48 AM

But your post there implies that part of the reason Pakistani men ha

Ludlowmiller
01-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Kerravon...I'm not sure where I've defended or deflected comment on the EDL, for sure I have made racists allegations against the SYP & RMBC, but in any event I've had enough of apologists like you and really couldn't give a damn what you find interesting.

Ludlowmiller
01-09-2014, 09:49 AM
"This is a very complex case that will require forensic investigation and cool heads not the rantings and ravings of neo nazis who revel in stirring up racial tension." (Quote)

WTF!!
Only the ramblings of a brain dead Hercule Poirot reader would believe that the demanded protocols, sterility and continuity of un-rebuttable trace evidence materials can be satisfied, forensically, after so many years and especially when the initial reports were swept aside, thereby preventing the most important forensic examination in any rape case, the initial one upon the victim.

Fool.

rolymiller
01-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Ludlow stop encouraging Ellis to spout rubbish on this site..he has finally shut up for a while

S8..no I wouldn't accuse you of being a loony leftie etc ;-) and I know you wouldnt agree with many of my political views but I will always respect and agree with views ilke yours which are clearly not racist

S8_Miller
01-09-2014, 10:20 AM
[quote="Ludlowmiller" (Quote)

WTF!!
Only the ramblings of a brain dead Hercule Poirot reader would believe that the demanded protocols, sterility and continuity of un-rebuttable trace evidence materials can be satisfied, forensically, after so many years and especially when the initial reports were swept aside, thereby preventing the most important forensic examination in any rape case, the initial one upon the victim.

Fool.[/quote]

Ludlow, nice try - maybe the odd referral to a quality dictionary now and again would stop you looking like a complete illiterate.

dekko
01-09-2014, 10:53 AM
labour,,,,,the biggest anti white anti English racists
in the country ask diane abbott

Ellis_D
01-09-2014, 11:22 AM
And if you do not believe that the threat from the rise of neo-nazism was not, at least in part, a factor in the actions of some the people involved in this, then you sir are as blinkered and brainwashed by your own ideology as you have just accused me of being.

This is a very complex case that will require forensic investigation and cool heads not the rantings and ravings of neo nazis who revel in stirring up racial tension.

Please go away and let the adults get on with sorting this out.

My God. I am looking foolish? Yet you are the one who is attempting to defend/justify the actions of *****phile Pakistanis by partly blaming it on the EDL? I think it is clear to see who has been brainwashed by the fact any thought of that kind could even enter your mind. I am sure when the Pakistanis responsible were abusing the young girls they were thinking, "This all the EDL's fault, this'll teach 'em."

Jesus wept.

And just to clea

rolymiller
01-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Aaaaaghhhhhhhh.

Ellis if you wont take that dog a walk I will...

S8_Miller
01-09-2014, 11:44 AM
NO far right or Neo-Nazi organistaion would have black members, Jewish members, Sikhs, Hindus or gay and lesbians.

Personally I couldn't be bothered to read through your rant but your last sentence did make me smile. It's a bit like when someone protests they are not a homophobe/racist because they have gay/black friends.

Millerlez
01-09-2014, 12:16 PM
If the edl clowns posting on this football forum are so anti Islamist, why don't they just join the armed forces, and go out and fight them, Instead of preaching their tripe on here!!

brassgnat
01-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Why no EDL camp outside the home office.
Why are the authorities are doing nothing or little about White British men abusing Asian kids abroad?
Would it be fair if people, say in Thailand, think child abuse is an acceptable part of White Christian culture? - view external link (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-ignores-child-sex-tourism-899770.html)

howdydoo
01-09-2014, 12:56 PM
If the edl clowns posting on this football forum are so anti Islamist, why don't they just join the armed forces, and go out and fight them, Instead of preaching their tripe on here!!

A very good point.

They seem very able to label everyone, according to their own twisted beliefs.

If we have to rely on the EDL and some of the idiots on here to sort this mess and every other mess out, god help us.

If I don't agree with these f00king idiots, I'm an apologist.

Yet I don't agree with Brassgnat either, so I must be a racist.

Time the system was scrapped and we started voting on the issues rather than for individual parties. Schools, health, immigration, tax, housing, benefits, etc etc.

UK Party Politics and local government is not fit for purpose.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
01-09-2014, 02:53 PM
My view of the EDL comes directly from what I've seen of them from my own eyes and some independent videos, so as corrupt as I believe our media to be as regards the EDL they're spot on. For the most part they're are a bunch of racist cretins and I find it really hard to understand why any decent person would want anything to do with them. They're just using this. :blue: :blue:

UAF are no better, an idiot looking for a fight is an idiot looking for a fight. As I've said before if UAF weren't just looking to cause trouble they would hold demonstrations on a different day. The EDL show themselves up anyway because of how thick they are and I doubt they'd get much coverage at all if people just left them alone. That shows how thick UAF are, helping the EDL get more coverage. :blue: :blue:

And again I would like to state how ridiculously stupid racism is, this is aimed at everyone whatever your skin colour is as anyone can be racist as far as I'm concerned. We're all the bloody same ra

dekko
01-09-2014, 03:45 PM
what a pity you were not there Amanda when the fantic muslims abused dead bitish soldiers on our own streets,,and what a pity you were not there when lee rigby was beheaded on our own streets,,,now tell me how many muslims have the edl beheade? as forgoing abroad to fight ,if the muslims don't like our way ofblife why bother coming here,,,maybe our generousvbenefit system. and where are the apologies for nick griffin after he was jailed for so called racist comments about muslims and white girls,all of which was true ,labour thevbiggest anti white anti English people in the country,,,

ida
01-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Ive read the whole thread and the thing I notice is how much aggression in the form of sarcasm there is against others. If you dont want to debate and stay on topic then please dont reduce the importance of this subject by using personal abuse; Being in a democratic and free nation it leave me with the bitterest taste.

If its about Football then it doesnt matter.;D

jolly_roger
01-09-2014, 04:09 PM
One further snippet about how "tolerant" we are:-

An estimated 65,000 girls (many of them muslim) under the age of 13 in the UK are at risk from female genital mutilation.

The practice has been illegal in Britain since 1985, but the first prosecutions - which are currently ongoing - were not until this year.

Something else we turned a blind eye to, because it was "their culture"

Something else that other "good" muslims knew about but said nothing.

Ellis_D
01-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Honestly, I wish some of you would just learn to read. It's like banging my head against a brick wall.

For the record, I am not and never will be a member of the EDL, nor have I ever or will ever go to a demo.

I am far from racist, I agree with the core values of the EDL and their mission statement, I don't agree with the few idiots amongst their number who are racist, anti-Muslim, and sometimes, anti anything not white.

What I am though is fair. I don't just believe everything I read in the media. You would have to be brain dead to believe that an organistaion that has lesbian and gay members, black members, Christians, Atheists, Sikhs, Hindus, Jews AND Muslims could be far right or Neo-Nazi. But clearly some of you will just believe any garbage the media tells you.

The EDL are help us racist and fascist for the simple reason that they dare to stand up and speak out against Islamic fundamentalists.

Everytime the socialists, the media, the BBC or the government hears anyone speak

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
01-09-2014, 06:08 PM
what a pity you were not there Amanda when the fantic muslims abused dead bitish soldiers on our own streets,,and what a pity you were not there when lee rigby was beheaded on our own streets,,,now tell me how many muslims have the edl beheade? as forgoing abroad to fight ,if the muslims don't like our way ofblife why bother coming here,,,maybe our generousvbenefit system. and where are the apologies for nick griffin after he was jailed for so called racist comments about muslims and white girls,all of which was true ,labour thevbiggest anti white anti English people in the country,,,

Sorry a little confused don't understand what your getting at. Don't see how a bunch of racist thugs are going to achieve anything apart from making things worse. The things you mention BTW I was disgusted at the people did those things.

howdydoo
01-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Hold on a minute.

Do I read the latest rant correctly?

Is 'pigeon hole hypocrisy' alive and kicking?

Lmfao.

Some people, eh?

brassgnat
01-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Another example of the British elite ignoring or covering up abuse.

Who is for Islamic fundamentalism other than the Islamic fundamentalists themselves? - view external link (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/thatcher-was-warned-of-tory-child-sex-party-claims-9631657.html)

KerrAvon
01-09-2014, 06:12 PM

If you want to see an apologist take a look in the mirror.[/quote]

Wow, and you believe that was the REAL reason he quit the EDL? And not the numerous death threats he got, plus the threats to his wife and children's lives? There is only so much one man can take. The fact he was a twice a political prisoner because the establishment chose to yet again pander to the Muslims, leaving his family vulnerable, made his position within the EDL untenable.[/quote]So you reckon that he quit the EDL out of fear. What exactly do you base that on? What evide

KerrAvon
01-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Ludlow, nice try - maybe the odd referral to a quality dictionary now and again would stop you looking like a complete illiterate.
Can't help smiling at that one.

KerrAvon
01-09-2014, 06:21 PM

Nail on the head. Thank you for a sane post from a realist.[/quote]Nail on the head apparently, even though it is incorrect. No demonstrations ever took place at the 'sad homecoming' of dead British soldiers. The EDL were formed after Muslim protestors protested against the Royal Anglian Regiment who were alive and well judging by the fact that they were marching through Luton having been granted the freedom of the city.

Those Muslim protestors had exactly the same right to protest as the EDL will have on the 13th.

rolymiller
01-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Actually i dont know why we are making a fuss about this so called EDL march...it will amount to a couple of 100 penned in abusive nutter EDL supporters chucking a few bottles for half an hour and some minor argie bargie with the police and then they will all feck off home (hopefully to never return)...hardly anyone will know they are there or have been there and certainly wont care apart from them disrupting their saturday shopping...Like i said in an earlier post,thousands of football supporters walked past them the other day and gave them a wide berth I dont see why the good people of Rotherham wont do the same thing...

Ellis_D
01-09-2014, 06:42 PM

Nail on the head. Thank you for a sane post from a realist.[/quote]Nail on the head apparently, even though it is incorrect. No demonstrations ever took place at the 'sad homecoming' of dead British soldiers. The EDL were formed after Muslim protestors protested against the Royal Anglian Regiment who were alive and well judging by the fact that they were marching through Luton having been granted the freedom of the city.

Those Muslim protestors had exactly the same right to

villamiller
01-09-2014, 06:45 PM
the thing is roly that they will be lots more police there than the edl/uaf at a cost
of about a million quid ...not sure if the council has to foot the bill ..but someone has to

rolymiller
01-09-2014, 06:47 PM
True it will be a total waste of money and time all the way round