PDA

View Full Version : O/T A vote of no confidence in South Yorkshire Police?

Parkwell_Down
30-08-2014, 11:46 AM
The 'Welcome to Rotherham' sign proudly tells visitors it is twinned with Saint-Quentin, France. After a report has shown police and council officials turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse of 1,400 girls, what a shame that it's not twinned with San Quentin jail in California.
Because dozens of careerist cowards deserve a good stretch inside its walls.

In 2001, after it lost the respect of too many people, the Royal Ulster Constabulary was dissolved and re-named the Police Service of Northern Ireland.

Following the outrages of Hillsborough, Orgreave and now Rotherham, isn't it time a similar fate befell South Yorkshire Police?

Brin
30-08-2014, 11:59 AM
The 'Welcome to Rotherham' sign proudly tells visitors it is twinned with Saint-Quentin, France. After a report has shown police and council officials turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse of 1,400 girls, what a shame that it's not twinned with San Quentin jail in California.

In 2001, after it lost the respect of too many people, the Royal Ulster Constabulary was dissolved and re-named the Police Service of Northern Ireland.

Following the outrages of Hillsborough, Orgreave and now Rotherham, isn't it time a similar fate befell South Yorkshire Police?

You can change the of a business to hide the embarrassment and gloss over the current badness within but the failure of the service in all you quote will never be forgotten...

a123
30-08-2014, 12:10 PM
It's simple as Kempo has said elsewhere there needs to be a full independent public enquiry which examines what has happened in Rotherham and the actions of all individuals involved.

Where this shows clear acts of criminality or failure of duty by any individual then the appropriate steps should by taken via legal or disciplinary routes to ensure they are dealt with fairly and correctly.

It will be totally unacceptable if all that comes out of this is that Roger Stone steps down as leader of the council, he's still on the fecker though and the resignation of the deputy PCC for South Yorkshire.

I have got no faith in the people who failed to act remaining in position and delivering the meaningful change and decisive action required to ensure this does not happen again once the dust settles and I'm fairly confident that a large majority of the public of Rothehram will feel the same.

Parkwell_Down
13-10-2014, 06:47 PM
The National Crime Agency will investigate outstanding allegations of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham, it was announced today.

The body will look into currently unresolved cases in the wake of the Alexis Jay report which revealed there were at least 1,400 victims of child sex abuse in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

A statement issued by the NCA said: “David Crompton, Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police, has requested that the NCA hosts an independent investigation into outstanding allegations of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham, raised in the Independent inquiry by Alexis Jay.

“Trevor Pearce, NCA Director of Investigations, has agreed to lead this investigation, and is now working to draw up detailed terms of reference.”

The plot gets thicker.

jolly_roger
13-10-2014, 07:28 PM
No...the smokescreen gets thicker

collecting
13-10-2014, 08:59 PM
...and the Council Tax increases to pay for the ccrap.

Brin
13-10-2014, 09:05 PM
How many of the scum bags won't sleep easy now? >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

They're coming to get you!!!!

Bet flights to Pakistan go on the up from Eastwood and other surrounding areas...

gramiller1959
13-10-2014, 09:07 PM
How many of the scum bags won't sleep easy now? >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

They're coming to get you!!!!

Bet flights to Pakistan go on the up from Eastwood and other surrounding areas...

I have as much faith in this as I have the coppers investigating the senior coppers that were always at savilles flat :/

millmoormagic
13-10-2014, 09:09 PM

Couldn't agree more fella.

stormmiller
14-10-2014, 05:50 PM
"In 2001, after it lost the respect of too many people, the Royal Ulster Constabulary was dissolved and re-named the Police Service of Northern Ireland" What utter rubbish it was nothing more than an appeasment exercise pampering to a catholic minority (ie not all catholics) that wanted the ULSTER bit removing from the.
The same sort of do gooders that allowed the disgrace to happen in rotherham perhaps?

rolymiller
14-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Hmm always puzzles me when some of the more right wing folk on here criticise the "do gooders". does that mean it is better to be a "do badder" then in your opinions? So when we bring our kids up should we tell them don't do good things do bad things...some people live in an ar se about face Sort of world don't they?

Just an observation...

Barnsley_Miller
14-10-2014, 06:50 PM
With all the incidents of doctored reports etc from the Miners strike and the same from the swillsbro disaster by the Police, I doubt the people who should face the consequences will be held to account :blue:

Will justice be seen to be done in the end? Maybe but there will be a heck of a lot of reports, meetings miutes and files go missing thats for sure :blue:

Ass covering in its finest form! :blue:

Bonneville
14-10-2014, 08:31 PM
[quote="stormmiller" What utter rubbish it was nothing more than an appeasment exercise pampering to a catholic minority (ie not all catholics) that wanted the ULSTER bit removing from the.
The same sort of do gooders that allowed the disgrace to happen in rotherham perhaps?[/quote]

A police force along with the UDR and North Irish Militia that discouraged the employment of Catholics ? Minority really ? You been listening to MrPaisleys gang

stormmiller
14-10-2014, 08:39 PM
[quote="rolymiller" then in your opinions? So when we bring our kids up should we tell them don't do good things do bad things...some people live in an ar se about face Sort of world don't they?

Just an observation...[/quote]Why am i right wing? and that is about as relevent as me denouncing you as limp willed libral! Of course you teach kids to do good things in what way do you think we shouldn't? and more shame on you for not teaching them right from wrong... just an observation...

stormmiller
14-10-2014, 08:43 PM
A police force along with the UDR and North Irish Militia that discouraged the employment of Catholics ? Minority really ? You been listening to MrPaisleys gangwhat have you been sniffing? I said a minority of catholics never mentioned the people who are proud of being from ulster and even prouder of being part of the united kingdom... think before you bite!

millavanilla
14-10-2014, 10:10 PM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: well,..not long before friday...

Ellis_D
14-10-2014, 11:23 PM
[quote="rolymiller" then in your opinions? So when we bring our kids up should we tell them don't do good things do bad things...some people live in an ar se about face Sort of world don't they?

Just an observation...[/quote]

You seem to be a little confused as to what the term "do gooder" means, roly. It isn't someone who does good rather than bad. It is someone who THINKS they are doing good, but in actuality, they aren't, they are pretty much useless and often a hindrance.

Here's a few dictionary definitions for you:

From Google: "a well-meaning but unrealistic or interfering philanthropist or reformer"

From The Free Dictionary:

"A naive idealist who supports philanthropic or humanitarian causes or reforms."

" a well-intentioned person, esp a naive or impractical one"

"a well-intentioned but naive and som

Ellis_D
14-10-2014, 11:28 PM
I especially like the "Do-gooders always mean well but may misinterpret opposing preferences to be racist" part. Reminds me of a few people on here, eh roly? ;D

Bonneville
15-10-2014, 06:59 AM
A police force along with the UDR and North Irish Militia that discouraged the

employment of Catholics ? Minority really ? You been listening to MrPaisleys gangwhat have you been sniffing? I said a minority of catholics never

mentioned the people who are proud of being from ulster and even prouder of

being part of the united kingdom... think before you bite![/quote]

No biting here, my comment was about NO Cat

Ludlowmiller
16-10-2014, 08:34 AM
And let us not forget the brilliant way SYRP (south Yorkshire Racist Police) bungled the Cliff Richard enquiry.

I often wonder what the back fire and consequences would have been had Sir Cliff been black skinned. Demos? violent riots? civil unrest? community tension, street disorder, threats to behead the Queen?...just the normal, false, lying, "I'm greatly offended" route of multi culture and diversity, propped up by the apologists and sympathisers of such alien barbarism.

Never has the saying, "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile" been more true when applied to the sensitive, easily offended hypocrits of Islam.

Perhaps the 'decent' muslims, so often crooned over on this site, will do the decent thing and repair our faith in them a little when they here reveal and cause to be arrested and prosecuted all the jihadist filth amongst their number who, scrambling to join ISIL faster than a benefit queue here, are merely showing us all a true and honest glimpse of 'homeland' sharia

sawmiller
16-10-2014, 08:54 AM
With all the incidents of doctored reports etc from the Miners strike and the same from the swillsbro disaster by the Police, I doubt the people who should face the consequences will be held to account :blue:

Will justice be seen to be done in the end? Maybe but there will be a heck of a lot of reports, meetings miutes and files go missing thats for sure :blue:

Ass covering in its finest form! :blue:

Bit like the ass covering that went on in the allegations going to the heart of the Government in the 80s then? Strange how quiet that has gone - conveniently off the radar...until all of the 'alleged' are long gone anyway...

Interesting that there are no calls for inquiries etc there then. Just an observation...

;)