PDA

View Full Version : Ffs Evans get a striker in

luvpud
30-08-2014, 04:04 PM
We need a striker in and now no excuses here , these forwards are not good enough if you put Derbyshire and Bowery together you still would not make a decent striker out of them .
I still have faith but we are making it hard on ourselves .

elvisisamiller
30-08-2014, 04:10 PM
The trouble in getting a striker in who could make the difference will be out of our range wages wise we just cannot compete when it comes to agreeing terms

caytonmiller
30-08-2014, 05:17 PM
We need a striker in and now no excuses here , these forwards are not good enough if you put Derbyshire and Bowery together you still would not make a decent striker out of them .

i will agree with this if you puts forward..
if you cant, stfu and gtfo

gm_gm
30-08-2014, 05:25 PM

if you cant, stfu and gtfo[/quote]

Love thy neighbor

DavidEdinburgh
30-08-2014, 05:38 PM
We can say people are moaning... But sorry to say this post is spot on. I think we look better at the back and middle than last year and we are not a bad side EXCEPT There are no goals in this forward line and I agree it needs sorting straight away or we are in Poo.. Agard, Agard with May and we would be a very good set up. As it is, we have ZERO striking capability... :blue: :blue: :blue:

LRmiller
30-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Agreed 100%

luvpud
30-08-2014, 07:49 PM

if you cant, stfu and gtfo[/quote]
I'd go and give wolves a tickle for Dicko they have a glut of strikers you never know if,you don't ask . I know wages were an issue last season but I'm sure some of our squad will be moving on soon so we could maybe manage it this time round .
We sold our top scorer and naively didn't have a suitable replacement in place .

GingaMilla
30-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Do you really think we have got any chance of signing Dicko? Started every game this season from what I see he is scoring for them too. Why would they let him go..

merry_miller
30-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Missed the boat with Dicko, in hindsight should have done what we've done with Smallwood & sorted deal whilst he was on loan with us.

In our position at the moment it's hoping another championship/premiership club has a Dicko in the reserves we can get or taking a punt on a league 1/2/non league striker who's scoring regularly.

CAMiller
30-08-2014, 08:32 PM
After today I'm going to start charging 50 quid every time someone starts a "Get a striker in" thread and put it towards a MM fund for buying one. Watched the Everton v Chelsea game earlier and that Costa fella seems a snip at 7.8M. What do you mean that's just his wages?

jebu
30-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Was gonna start my own thread but saw this. Our strikers are simply not scoring nor capable of in this league. The equation is simple, we get a striker on to score goals or we get relegated.

You don't sell your 25+ goal striker and have no replacement. That was very silly.