PDA

View Full Version : O/T Well done Villamiller for parting with a pound...

Brin
30-08-2014, 05:48 PM
We always double up on the 50/50 draw at home games and I had placed our normal 4 stake when another lady approached us selling the tickets and I said I was having one on my own...

Now Villa being Villa he said 'Oh no you're not..here's another quid'

Cue Mrs Villa in that I had blackmailed him into spending another 1..tic of course ;D

Result being ...we won the 50/50 for 1,285 on his ticket!!!

Now if that's blackmail I'll let her take a pound of me every week if it's the winning ticket...XD XD XD XD XD XD

gramiller1959
30-08-2014, 06:08 PM
brilliant news XD XD XD

villamiller
30-08-2014, 07:11 PM
ive finished up winning about 8.30 :blue: :blue: :blue: every fecker has had a bite of of it ...god i hate students XD XD XD

Brin
30-08-2014, 07:25 PM
It's your lass who's took it of thee...I know I was there..XD XD XD XD XD XD

LRmiller
30-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the pint of lager Villa, much appreciated!

Brin
30-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the pint of lager Villa, much appreciated!

Oi!...I bought that and passed it to you...or were you that pissed? XD

villamiller
30-08-2014, 07:55 PM
the weird thing about today ..is we always go in the bluecoats but scum said lets try the cutlers ...cue loads of piss take when im trying to text brin on the way down ( i can't text to save my life ) then i get a round in and the bar man gives me an extra quid ...so brin says "thats a lucky pound ..we'll put that on the 50/50 "
get in there XD XD XD XD

Barnsley_Miller
30-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Good News fellas :star:

Well done :)

Brin
30-08-2014, 08:11 PM
[quote="villamiller"
get in there XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Correct...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Chubby_B
30-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Money to money!!!!!!!

can't get my f***ing breath :blue:

CAMiller
30-08-2014, 08:43 PM
I was serving behind the bar at The Cutlers today and gave out a pound extra change by mistake. Anyone know what happened to it as I'd like it back?

villamiller
30-08-2014, 08:45 PM
I was serving behind the bar at The Cutlers today and gave out a pound extra change by mistake. Anyone know what happened to it as I'd like it back?
coff XD XD XD XD

Barnsley_Miller
30-08-2014, 08:46 PM

It got Maximized, Big Style XD

gramiller1959
30-08-2014, 08:47 PM
I was talking to a guy that works behind a bar today.

he was giving pound coins away to tramps he felt sorry for XD

villamiller
30-08-2014, 08:52 PM
not bothered t.wats me and brin are 600 quid to the better ;D ;D ;D

CAMiller
30-08-2014, 08:53 PM
coff XD XD XD XD[/quote]

No text speak please.

Does that mean

Come
Over
Friday
For

it XD

gramiller1959
30-08-2014, 08:55 PM
coff XD XD XD XD[/quote]

No text speak please.

Does that mean

Come
Over
Friday
For

it XD[/quote]

C Others For Freebies

villamiller
30-08-2014, 08:58 PM
coff XD XD XD XD[/quote]

No text speak please.

Does that mean

Come
Over
Friday
For

it XD[/quote]
no it means f.uck off ...in a nice way XD XD

CAMiller
30-08-2014, 09:15 PM
coff XD XD XD XD[/quote]

No text speak please.

Does that mean

Come
Over
Friday
For

it XD[/quote]
no it means f.uck off ...in a nice way XD XD[/quote]

You could have just said toddle off old chap ;D

TimeforAle
31-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Well done fat fooookers...

First time I've seen Brin go to the bar...and I had to frog march him then!!!

Brin
31-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Well done fat fooookers...

First time I've seen Brin go to the bar...and I had to frog march him then!!!

XD ...f.ook off that's the last time I'm going to bar ...:P

jolly_roger
31-08-2014, 09:18 PM
I
brilliant news XD XD XD

No it's not, a Rotherham Councillor did the draw, so validity is questioned.

Redraw next week, maybe, but they might have to have an independant enquiry into the draw first.

The EDL (English Daft Lottery) are going to hold a rally at Brinsworth in protest

South Yorkshire Police commented "we like the 50/50 as it sounds multicultural, but under our existing guidelines we intend to do nothing" if however Mr Brin and Mr Villa would like to black up with fake tan then we will commit full resources to this betting scandal.

The 50/50 seller insisted that he had no intention to resign.

Radio Sheffield commented "where is Rotherham?"

Mrs Villa is recovering well in Rotherham General Hospital following her loss of her life savings.

No animals were hurt during this incident but Miller Bear fainted when he heard that Brin had actually put his hand in his pocket.

jolly_roger
31-08-2014, 09:23 PM
brilliant news XD XD XD

No it's not, a Rotherham Councillor did the draw, so validity is questioned.

Redraw next week, maybe, but they might have to have an independant enquiry into the draw first.

The EDL (English Daft Lottery) are going to hold a rally at Brinsworth in protest

South Yorkshire Police commented "we like the 50/50 as it sounds multicultural, but under our existing guidelines we intend to do nothing" "if however Mr Brin and Mr Villa would like to black up with fake tan then we will commit full resources to this betting scandal"

The 50/50 seller insisted that she had no intention to resign.

Radio Sheffield commented "where is Rotherham?"

Mrs Villa is recovering well in Rotherham General Hospital following the loss of her life savings.

No animals were hurt during this incident but Miller Bear fainted when he heard that Brin had actually put his hand