PDA

View Full Version : Time to put a brake on the love affair?

rolymiller
30-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Stevie says he loves Prings but I think now might be the time to give Prings a rest. Taylor can now do the role of Prings on the left side of midfield and with a lot more energy. Assuming we cant get a striker I would aim to someone similar to Taylor on the right hand side..

Dont get me wrong I love Prings to bits myself but he is just not tough enough for this league...

merry_miller
30-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Maybe we ought to play him on the left hand side so he's not playing out of position ?

Hardly a surprise he isn't excelling when he's constantly on his wrong foot.

a123
30-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Derby obviously let him go for a reason perhaps they felt he wasn't good enough for the Championship?

I think he still has a massive part to play for us but we need to find a way to get him up to speed and playing to the best of his abilities quickly.

The same can be said of Frecks.

rolymiller
30-08-2014, 07:03 PM
My Blunt brother in law asked me out of the blue the other day what Frecklington was like because they were gonna sign him...maybe Frecks will be on his way...

Donald_Valley
30-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Watching today I think the problem is, he getting no support when attacking from the full back. He does lack pace and therefore it's much easier for he defensive team to nullify him if there is no support. Broadfoot offered none. At least in the second half JS tried and is brought Prings more into the game.