PDA

View Full Version : o/t more bad news for rotherham

gramiller1959
30-08-2014, 07:08 PM
about a year ago a series appeared on tv called "coppers" one episode was in worksop and featured local idiot "danny Wilson"

we talked about it on here !

he is a total drunk and drug addict !!!

he has vanished off worksop streets after being locked up for breaching his asbo to stay out of worksop town centre !

the bad news after the match there he was in Rotherham town centre drunk and out of his tree :(

sorry Rotherham but your welcome to him - view external link (http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/news/letters/asbo-drunk-back-on-loose-1-631629)

Brin
30-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Gram...was that him outside the Corn Rhymer after the match screaming obscenities at two other chaps trying to clam him down?

Why the law didn't walk across the road and have award is questionable...

Talking of the law I walked past two coppers from Humberside...is our force in Rotherham that thin or were they being used for the EDL protesters outside the cop shop? Seemed they were using the numbers to fence them in...

gramiller1959
30-08-2014, 07:37 PM
most likely, he was further up the street when I saw him, small dark hair ! walks with a limp, one of the others was a skinny bloke mid to late 30s balding head, he was shouting something and the police were calling him back

shshsh22
30-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Just watched a film called King Ralph.When they wanted to show a poor and deprived area,they filmed it on location in Rotherham(Dalton i think,early 90s).Looks we"ve had a reputation as a ****hole for years.:blue: :blue:

Barnsley_Miller
30-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Yes, theres a few "Idiots" coming over to Rotherham from Worksop I hear :D