PDA

View Full Version : Has Agard's departure unsettled the rest?

Brin
30-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Re Agard: For several weeks it was a case of will he or won't he sign again for us or will a bid come in once he announced he wanted to leave...all of this must have had a profound effect on the rest of the players thinking 'If he can have bids made on him why not me?'

The likes of Pringle/Frecks to but two don't seem themselves and are delivering way below their known standard..take today for example...

The question I want to raise is ...do Pringle and Frecklington think they're as good as Agard and were hoping bids would come in for them and they are on a sulk or has this league found them out?

a123
30-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Simplist thing to do is play at the top of your game and get noticed by the bigger clubs that the bids will come in.

Sulking and not showing you are up to the league you are currently playing in will put doubt in the mind of interested clubs and make them unlikely to bid.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
30-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Thought Freks looked ok today before he picked up a knock, he faded out of the game but you could tell he was struggling. I personally think both he and Pringle will be good for us this season.