PDA

View Full Version : Broadfoot makes mi toes curl

Rio_miller
30-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Now before we all jump on the "he is out of position" line lets just look at the basics of our wonderful game. All of which atm he is lacking!! Every time he gets the ball it never ends well! Im not one to start pulling things to bits so early on but this needs sorting and quick he is a massive beacon of weakness flashing for all the league to see. No pace, no first touch,cant pass cant read the game,always gets beat look stiff and nervous when got ball the list is endless.
Personally when the ball falls to him i find mi self holdin mi breath and watching thru half opened eyes.
Is it nerves or is he really that poor???
Time will tell fingers crossed
UTM!!!!!!

jolly_roger
30-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Yeah disgustin', should be knocking in 30 goals a season.

Rio_miller
30-08-2014, 10:26 PM
:D ;D

CAMiller
30-08-2014, 10:28 PM
[quote="Rio_miller" line lets just look at the basics of our wonderful game. All of which atm he is lacking!! Every time he gets the ball it never ends well! Im not one to start pulling things to bits so early on but this needs sorting and quick he is a massive beacon of weakness flashing for all the league to see. No pace, no first touch,cant pass cant read the game,always gets beat look stiff and nervous when got ball the list is endless.
Personally when the ball falls to him i find mi self holdin mi breath and watching thru half opened eyes.
Is it nerves or is he really that poor???
Time will tell fingers crossed
UTM!!!!!![/quote]

You're right it's your nerves. Kempo should be able to suggest something for that XD

millavanilla
31-08-2014, 10:08 AM
You're right it's your nerves. Kempo should be able to suggest something for that XD

Well since hes become steve evans's advisor, kempos gone pretty silent...but i must admit, hes good at human diagnostics...and he'll s