PDA

View Full Version : collin/revs

tom12026
31-08-2014, 09:34 AM
sorry if someone else has mentioned this but yesterday I got fed up with watching Collin booting the ball upfield to Revell only to see Dean(Warrior!) chew him up and spit him out .Admittedly he pulled and pushed to do this but because it was happening couldn,t Collin have thrown/rolled it out more often.If the outfield players have to make themselves available so be it.:blue:

millavanilla
31-08-2014, 09:51 AM
sorry if someone else has mentioned this but yesterday I got fed up with watching Collin booting the ball upfield to Revell only to see Dean(Warrior!) chew him up and spit him out .Admittedly he pulled and pushed to do this but because it was happening couldn,t Collin have thrown/rolled it out more often.If the outfield players have to make themselves available so be it.:blue:

Yes thats true but when revell went off it was even worse...the ball was booted up to ...brandy !

TMiller
31-08-2014, 10:00 AM
we definately need to stop being so direct. most of the good opportunities we have created so far this season have come from passing the ball about more

millertop
31-08-2014, 10:05 AM

Yes thats true but when revell went off it was even worse...the ball was booted up to ...brandy ![/quote]

Think he was playing "where's Brandy" and won XD

Littlest_Hobo
31-08-2014, 01:18 PM
When Collin gathers the ball, he seems to collect himself, look around for danger including behind him, so when he is ready to release the ball his only option is to punt. I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing, but I agree we would be more effective if he got it on its way quicker by rollwing it out to players in space. Trouble is they are all marked by the time he is ready.

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Seeing the constant punt up to Revell was tiresome.

I couldn't believe it when the ball was then constantly punted up to Brandy. Shocking tactics!

flashash
06-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Personally I think Steve's giving both players about 10 games to see how it goes then it's bye Colin and revs. Reserves and sub appearances from then on. Can't see revs playing before Harris Bowery becchio however you spell it.