PDA

View Full Version : O/T Islamist Apologists

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 11:45 PM
All of you denying the wrongs within our wonderful Islamic communities, watch the Tommy Robinson/Stacy Dooley documentary. I know it's a few years old, but it's still relevant.

You see the way they react to us Brits, and treat us.

Never have I seen such a naive reporter as Stacy Dooley. I have seen loads of her documentaries and I go from cringing for her sake, to hating her, to feeling sorry for her because of her naivety.

As Muslim WOMEN tell her she is trying to seduce men because she is not wearing a burka, she gets mad, but still doesn't unerstand fully the evils of Islam.

Then there is the chanting of, "British police go to hell!" by this wonderful, religion of peace's followers.

Again, showing her absolute naivety and pretty much, her stupidity, in a conversation with Anjem Choudary, she is genuinely shocked, and "hurt" that in Islam they think you are: "destined for hell fire unless you convert to Islam".

These aren't my views, but the views of Islam!

Not all Muslims are

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 11:55 PM
The religion of peace: - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMW032VThuQ)

Ellis_D
31-08-2014, 11:58 PM
And what exactly was this joke about? Muslim apologists assaulting Tommy Robinson, but Tommy and Kevin Carroll were arrested. Just shows the agenda of our police force. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEI0TKkX9_o)

jolly_roger
01-09-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm old enough to compare one decade from the last etc

2014 compared to 2004 compared to 1994 etc etc

The march of Islam is a gradual one in the UK and year on year we accept one more change after another, so we've come to accept the barbaric and repulsive acts that the religion brings, marriage under 16, female genital mutilation, women as second class citizens, halal butchery, intolerance of homosexuality, tube bombings, corruption of schools, hacking off the head of a soldier, public preaching of hatred.

More and more with every decade, more and more we come to accept because we are weak and we are brainwashed.

Still we get the apologists bleating about "good muslims" yes, but those muslims also follow Islam, and close ranks and hide the "nasty" muslims.

We've been too tolerant of this backward religion for too long.

Ellis_D
01-09-2014, 12:34 AM

The march of Islam is a gradual one in the UK and year on year we accept one more change after another, so we've come to accept the barbaric and repulsive acts that the religion brings, marriage under 16, female genital mutilation, women as second class citizens, halal butchery, intolerance of homosexuality, tube bombings, corruption of schools, hacking off the head of a soldier, public preaching of hatred.

More and more with every decade, more and more we come to accept because we are weak and we are brainwashed.

Still we get the apologists bleating about "good muslims" yes, but those muslims also follow Islam, and close ranks and hide the "nasty" muslims.

It is the truth I am am afraid. I am 30 years of age, and unfortunately, most people I know of a similar

walter10
01-09-2014, 05:22 AM

It is the truth I am am afraid. I am 30 years of age, and un

walter10
01-09-2014, 05:29 AM

As far as I know we (apologist or others) dont accept any of that.

Communities hiding criminals. Interesting one that. Please explain. That assumes all communities know which people are criminals (I think y

sota
01-09-2014, 05:41 AM
8000 muslims live in roth - total pop 250,000 ish. The majority live in 2 central wards (according to this recent report). Their vote can only directly influence 2 seats - out of 50 odd I think.
So you could fit all the Muslims in Rotherham inside the NYS? lol

millavanilla
01-09-2014, 05:49 AM

As far as I know we (apologist or others) dont accept any of that.

Communities hiding criminals. Interesting one that. Please explain. That assumes all communit

jolly_roger
01-09-2014, 07:18 AM
"8000 muslims live in roth - total pop 250,000 ish. The majority live in 2 central wards (according to this recent report). Their vote can only directly influence 2 seats - out of 50 odd I think"

...and just where do these population figures come from?

The best guess is the census...a project that many of asian origin don't bother to take part in.

Plus if the number was true then there is no need to build a big mosque is there?