PDA

View Full Version : Accessing Cricfree.tv etc on Nexus 7

mkmel
01-09-2014, 04:07 PM
I've always been able to get straight into cricfree.tv on my laptop but just tried for the first time on my new Nexus 7 and it won't let me in and asks me to install HD Player to continue.

I don't want to do this until I know that it is safe so can anyone who has a Nexus 7 or other tablet confirm that this is required and is safe or tell me what I have to do?

Will it be the same on my Nexus 7 with Wiziwig and Firstrow Sports?

Finally can someone confirm that there is no app or any way of watching videos or listening to match commentaries on any Android tablet or mobile.

Thanks

permafrost
01-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Mel,
you need google chrome and use *******, this will stop that happening.
going straight to wiziwig.com helps sometimes too.
download ******* from the google chrome store free.

CheltenamClaret
01-09-2014, 04:29 PM
This is a question i would love to know the answer too as well.

Sorry permafost, your answer makes no sense, though i have had a couple of large gins

mkmel
01-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Permafrost,would that be A dblock Plus or just ******* or either?

Would you also know the answer to accessing ClaretsPlayer videos and commentaries via an Android tablet or phone as the concensus of opinion has been that there is no app available to download for Androids although there is for iPads?

Thanks

ArchaeoClaret
01-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Download the .apk file from here and use Mobdro...I use it on the Nexus and it's faultless. It was on the Play store for a while but they removed it, probably due to copyright rules.

Can't recommend it highly enough - view external link (www.mobdro.com/)

ArchaeoClaret
01-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Oh and it has every sports channel you could want :)

mkmel
01-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Thanks for that ArchaeoClaret seems pretty good and also has some movies as well as Sport

ClaretsPlayer app anyone?