PDA

View Full Version : O/T Stolen Childhoods...Panorama BBC 1 @ 8.30 tonight..

Brin
01-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Let's see what the Beeb's take on this disgusting deplorable rage angering story has to say...

villamiller
01-09-2014, 07:05 PM
sorry pal ..must have been typing together
mods if there is any XD XD XD take mine down

Ellis_D
01-09-2014, 08:00 PM
South Yorkshire Police, Rotherham council and the social services are absolute scum, almost as bad as the *****philes themselves.

jolly_roger
01-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Had to smile at the response from the pakistani community...they left it to the women to comment.

mygiddypant
01-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Shocking. You have to hope that all the people responsible for inflicting this horrendous crime or for turning a collective blind eye receive suitable punishments - prosecution, sacking, demotion - whatever it takes.

Casper64Frank
01-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Cover up or what!

Documents going missing from council filing cabinets!

SACK THE FECKIN LOT OF THEM.

Brin
01-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Cover up or what!

Documents going missing from council filing cabinets!

SACK THE FECKIN LOT OF THEM.

Or what about the fact that one of the young girls kept soiled clothing everything but...the Police lost them all???

Ferkin cover up of the highest order and the police officer(s) involved in that want bringing to task ...

merseymiller
01-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Interesting programme...this needs sorting. My family haven't lived here for over 100 years for these bs to drag it down under the of Islam or whatever other storybook they preach from...

The fact is the Pakistanis/Muslim community have no respect for white women...what would have happened if the role was reversed? Instant arrests and headlines in the Advertiser!!

Is it a racial topic...yes it is, if the council and police refuse to do anything for fear of upsetting the community!! No regard towards the families involved of the crimes against their children. So long as the councillors and police can keep it all nice and quiet.

jolly_roger
01-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Rotherham Show this weekend, I wonder if the Council will be peddling the multicultural agenda like they usually do?

In the park where a lot of the offences took place :blue:

millertop
01-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Recorded it so haven't seen it yet .

SYP response to the programme (on FB)
They are determined to bring offenders to justice, the force have increased officers working in CSE from 10 to 45.

Donald_Valley
01-09-2014, 08:45 PM
I also felt that the parents didn't come out well from the programme

Casper64Frank
01-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Don't know if anyone heard the interview on radio sheff. this morning.
Toby Foster to Councillor M.Kirk..did you know of any abuse at the time?
M.K..Yes I did I told the police commander at the time.
Reply from P.C. back off we have got it under surveillance.
Two ferkin years later M.K.has a word with Roger Stone don't worry the police have it under surveillance.
Sixteen years surveillance by the sounds of it and still the cretins wont walk.

LincsMiller
01-09-2014, 08:46 PM
And neither the police or council would appear on the programme, confirming the contempt they have for the people of Rotherham. It's just criminal what's going off, in days gone by you would hope the law would deal with criminality, now it's the law itself that's full of corruption . Politicians at the top level are just paying lip service to the atrocious events that have been perpetrated ,. Spineless, all of them .

mygiddypant
01-09-2014, 09:00 PM

:? Explain please.

Rev72
01-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Never thought I would see anything like this about my town :blue:

RBC,SYP & SS hang yer heads if feckin shame..you ALL disgust me!!! >:(

Archiemiller
01-09-2014, 09:02 PM
The E.D.L march is too tame for this case,lets have THE KLEW KLUX KLAN involved. Dont suppose we will hear much from our politically correct members on this subject.>:( >:(

Ellis_D
01-09-2014, 09:20 PM
The E.D.L march is too tame for this case,lets have THE KLEW KLUX KLAN involved. Dont suppose we will hear much from our politically correct members on this subject.>:( >:(

Ku Klux Klan!

And I certainly don't think that will help, but the negligence of SYP, RBC and SS will only give these such groups further support.

Donald_Valley
01-09-2014, 09:34 PM

:? Explain please.[/quote]

I simply cannot reconcile in my mind how any of my children would ever be allowed to fall into the hands of these scumbags.

mazeppa
01-09-2014, 10:04 PM
No one can say they (the council) didn't take any action. They sent that woman on a two day ethnicity awareness course.

edit (the council)

LincsMiller
02-09-2014, 12:38 PM

I simply cannot reconcile in my mind how any of my children would ever be allowed to fall into the hands of these scumbags.[/quote]

How would you have stopped them? Go to the police? Local authority?
Keep them locked up ? Or Turned vigilante and take the law into your own hands?

fivetide
02-09-2014, 01:11 PM
SYP to be investigated by another force it seems. Something I said needed to happen last week.

Rotten to the core and lessons never learnt it seems.

gm_gm
02-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Martin Kimber said this morning that no one at the council has a case to answer and we should carry on as normal! :blue:

Two things that will happen next

1) Claims for criminal negligence on the way from 1,400+ victimes could cost the Council 15-20m, cant see insurance covering this as it was a criminal activity.

This means the council will have to use their reserves [which were mismanaged a few years ago resulting in heavy losses] or raise money from somewhere else... any clues

2) The labour party will lose their patience as the cover up intensifies and have already ordered an investigation, suspensions and hopefully [forced] resignations will follow.

Apathy, Negligence, Stubborness, Stupidity and Arrogance

crashbang
02-09-2014, 01:29 PM
SYP to be investigated by another force it seems. Something I said needed to happen last week.

What if that force has some skeletons in the cupboard ?

Heman
02-09-2014, 01:36 PM
And the good people of Rotherham will still vote them in.

Each voter should ask themselves this question.

If I vote Labour in the next local election am I condoning neglect of child abuse by the council?

If they still choose to vote labour the next question should be this question.

Would I still vote Labour if my child were one of the victims?

Deepmidwinter
02-09-2014, 01:37 PM

What if that force has some skeletons in the cupboard ?[/quote]

What do you mean "what if?"

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 02:07 PM

I simply cannot reconcile in my mind how any of my children would ever be allowed to fall into the hands of these scumbags.[/quote]

Keep them locked up ? Or Turned vigilante and take the law into your own hands?[/quote]

I would have tried them all, in the exact order you suggest.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 02:13 PM

He means what if the other investigating police force also had skeleteons in the cupboard.

What if that force has some skeletons in the cupboard ?[/quote]

What do you mean "what if?"[/quote]

jolly_roger
02-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Martin Kimber said this morning that no one at the council has a case to answer and we should carry on as normal! :blue:

1) Claims for criminal negligence on the way from 1,400+ victimes could cost the Council 15-20m, cant see insurance covering this as it was a criminal activity.

This means the council will have to use their reserves [which were mismanaged a few years ago resulting in heavy losses] or raise money from somewhere else... any clues

2) The labour party will lose their patience as the cover up intensifies and have already ordered an investigation, suspensions and hopefully [forced] resignations will follow.

Well, claims for damages are normally a civil matter and the legal people make big bucks on both sides of the table. That's why often these sort of claims are settled out of court to minimise legal costs. Some civil claims

Casper64Frank
02-09-2014, 02:45 PM

Think you may be way out with the compensation figure.
One legal eagle representing 15 of the victims is quoting 100,000 pounds compo each for them,thats not to say they will achieve that figure but if 1,400 do claim plus t

gm_gm
02-09-2014, 03:07 PM

Think you may be way out with the compensation figure.
One legal eagle representing 15 of the victims is quoting 100,000 pounds compo each for them,thats not to say they wi

Donald_Valley
02-09-2014, 03:16 PM

Keep them locked up ? Or Turned vigilante and take the law into your own hands?[/quote]

I would have tried them all, in the exact order you suggest.[/quote]

Just adding to this, firstly I would have created the family environment where if any of my kids got into danger/trouble then they would have come to me for help and sanctuary. Kids make mistakes and hang around with the wrong type from time to time but parents are there to protect. Wo

Neville_Davitt
03-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Ellis D - care to re post that post of yours that was removed by the mods earlier today?

Ellis_D
03-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Ellis D - care to re post that post of yours that was removed by the mods earlier today?

Yes mate, apparently the problem was starting yet another thread regarding this case when there were several that could be posted on, so I suppose this one will do fine.

Ellis_D
03-09-2014, 10:53 PM
That was the video and most of my post, although I did add a couple of paragraphs here and there before posting it last time, but I never saved those.

CAMiller
03-09-2014, 10:58 PM
It had nothing to do with starting another thread and yet you go and post the whole thing for a 3rd time despite proclamations that you have no agenda. Well you don't now for the next 24 hours.

Ludlowmiller
04-09-2014, 07:07 AM
The programme certainly p155ed on those who say this matter has no racial tones!!

Pakistani males of the suitable age group account for 3% of Rotherham's population, yet between that 3% they have committed 95% of Rotherham's Rapes and Sexual Abuses. What a disgusting condemnation of racially motivated hatred, abuse and criminality.

Combined with the overt racism of the SYP and RMBC, this whole case must be the single most racial issue in British History...a case that has taken to tipping point the abhorrent practices of favouring ethnic groups whilst physically hurting and abandoning others.

How revealing when the Home Office researcher told of the insulting way she was instructed "Never mention Asian men" in such reports and was incredibly sent on some sort of P/C Diversity Course. Laughable.
Not so laughable all her Data being stolen...and what a response from RMBC.."We cannot trace anyone who re-calls this incident" (Of course not..what should we expect? Honesty!!!)

For the Coun

John2
04-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Pakistani males of the suitable age group account for 3% of Rotherham's population, yet between that 3% they have committed 95% of Rotherham's Rapes and Sexual Abuses.

Where did you get this 95% statistic from? I really hope you're not inventing wild lies to support your position as I'll be amazed if you're able to back it up.

Ludlowmiller
06-09-2014, 10:21 AM
John2 ..I arrived at that figure after careful research into court records, crime stats and the Alexis papers. My figures are based on the time span 1999 to 2014.

What percentage figure do you suggest John2?

jolly_roger
06-09-2014, 10:26 AM
It's 0.95% in John's world

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
06-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Dean Andrews did one of the voices in the show, could do with some Life on Mars style policing with this.

rileyev
06-09-2014, 09:54 PM
I can honestly say nothing connected to my place of Birth has ever made me feel more ashamed as what that programme did.

Who the hell can you trust in Rotherham?

The Police? Yes if you want acts of complete and utter disgust covering up and ignored.

Our elected Councillors? Yes if you want acts of complete and utter disgust covering up and ignored.

Social services/workers? Yes if you want acts of complete and utter disgust covering up and ignored.

If dozens upon dozens of people are not held to account over this, face criminal charges and have any benefits, pensions due to them stopped. We may as well all give up, become a lawless soceity and sort the guilty parties out ourselves.

Where can I buy a top of the range flame thrower??

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
07-09-2014, 12:20 AM
I can honestly say nothing connected to my place of Birth has ever made me feel more ashamed as what that programme did.

The Police? Yes if you want acts of complete and utter disgust covering up and ignored.

Our elected Councillors? Yes if you want acts of complete and utter disgust covering up and ignored.

Social services/workers? Yes if you want acts of complete and utter disgust covering up and ignored.

If dozens upon dozens of people are not held to account over this, face criminal charges and have any benefits, pensions due to them stopped. We may as well all give up, become a lawless soceity and sort the guilty parties out ourselves.

Find it hard to believe folk ever thought these people were trustworthy.

This is just a small town imagine what the national Government have to hide?

Been telling folk just how corrupt things ar

JimmyLallacs
07-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Good one hour documentary from the World Service
today - Rotherham Abuse.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p025xxkw

shiregreenmillers
07-09-2014, 06:53 PM

Find it hard to believe folk ever thought these people were trustworthy.

This is just a small town imagine what the national Government hav

Deepmidwinter
08-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Martin Kimber announced this morning that he is standing down as Chief Executive in December. There are others more culpable than him who should now do the decent thing

millertop
08-09-2014, 11:29 AM
It's not just Rotherham, it's going off all over the place but ATM it's us that's in the limelight.

You really can't trust anyone whatsoever.

We (parents) just have to try and teach our children whats right and whats wrong and if they are being threatened/blackmailed or think something isn't right then they need to tell us no matter what.

And the parents need to take more notice of their children too.

RedAnt
08-09-2014, 11:42 AM
The problem is, that some of these girls unwittingly entered into a consenting situation with a single abuser, whilst having no lawful right to do so. And the nature of these girl's vulnerable situation, led to their exploitation with no support from the authorities responsible for their welfare.

*****philes use children's vulnerabilities to groom them into a trusting position, to a point where the child feels they have nowhere to turn. They obviously saw that some of these girls were isolated from any responsible authority, and exerted increasing pressure upon them.

These vile people need to be caught and prosecuted, and hopefully, this situation will now be addressed and processed properly, so it won't happen again.

Deepmidwinter
08-09-2014, 01:24 PM
The problem is, that some of these girls unwittingly entered into a consenting situation with a single abuser, whilst having no lawful right to do so. And the nature of these girl's vulnerable situation, led to their exploitation with no support from the authorities responsible for their welfare.

*****philes use children's vulnerabilities to groom them into a trusting position, to a point where the child feels they have nowhere to turn. They obviously saw that some of these girls were isolated from any responsible authority, and exerted increasing pressure upon them.

These vile people need to be caught and prosecuted, and hopefully, this situation will now be addressed and processed properly, so it won't happen again.

Surely by definition an underage girl cannot legally enter into a consenting situation with older men

Ellis_D
08-09-2014, 01:46 PM

Surely by definition an underage girl cannot legally enter into a consenting situation with older men[/quote]

The legal age for sex is 16, but for a child to be o