PDA

View Full Version : Racial and Religious Hatred

MillerRich
01-09-2014, 11:46 PM
I would urge some people on here to consider their views that are made public . Much of what I have read over the last few weeks sails very close to the law, even within the free speech society that we have.

I am not an apologist for what has happened, but to cast an entire ethnic population as all the same is ermm...???

brassgnat
02-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Agreed, and disappointed the mods haven't challenged more of the racist generalisations.
It is as though all 8,000 Asian muslims in Rotherham sexually abused those girls, or knew about it, and had no problem with it, or the Koran was telling them to do it etc. - view external link (A)

Stancliffe
02-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Let's just talk about the football eh?

jolly_roger
02-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Yeah let's sweep it under the carpet.

Chris_147
02-09-2014, 01:05 AM
You should be able to express any opinion you see fit without having to worry about 'the law' or even worse mods challenging people for expressing opinions which I am glad hasn't happened.

That goes for whatever opinion you're expressing on whatever side of the argument you're expressing that opinion in.

Seems to me not been able to say what you think was a big part of the problem of what has happened in Rotherham.

Whatever happened to free speech?...

Heman
02-09-2014, 06:25 AM
Don't worry ... Laws don't get applied in Rotherham in case it upsets anyone.

Fwiw I agree. To tar a religion or an ethnicity for the crimes of a few is stupid. I will however ask how many pakistanis have been grassed up by their own?

I don't know the answer but a good guess will be less than ten and probably less than one. I would grass up my closest family member if they committed these crimes.

RedAnt
02-09-2014, 06:45 AM
The sad thing is, there aren't many posters who have actually considered the circumstances that young vulnerable people find themselves in. There are many ways that their plight can be addressed, and none of them involve marching through town calling all Muslims *****philes.

millertop
02-09-2014, 07:06 AM
that's because people on here cant read the post for what it is about, IMO its them that should be banned.

rolymiller
02-09-2014, 07:15 AM
It's incredible the level of racial hatred on here fortunately it is the few usual suspects thankfully 90 per cent of millers fans on here are decent human beings who can see though the crap they put

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-09-2014, 07:27 AM
For me religion and race should be kept totally separate. Race cannot be changed, religion for a lot of people is a choice and should be for all people. Religion is an obvious form of control and forms of control like these should be fought against IMHO.

Religion is so easily disproven and proves how easily brainwashed people are. Most religions are equally as potentially dangerous, they all get twisted (see Jonestown and the like) Islam is just the most dangerous at this point in time.

Heman
02-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Agree, but in this instance the "race card" was being played, which is why it is relevant.

Until the Pakistani Muslim community start going to the police instead of the Immam they will never truly be integrated into our society. That's an issue for them to resolve. They have to either take responsibility for this, ignore it, or play the victim. They are not the victim here.

The perpetrators need bringing to account, the complicit back covering authorities need bringing to account and the police need bringing to account.

EmpireStateOfMind
02-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Err, I think you should wake up and smell the organically produced free trade coffee.

All people have pointed out is that there has been 1400 (known) rapes of white female children perpetrated by a population of 4000 (ignoring the women) Pakistani origin men in Rotherham. It is also a fact that these things are discussed in the mosques (the radio Sheffield interview) which brings in the religious angle. It is also a fact that Pakistani owned taxi companies trafficked these girls around and sometimes attacked them.

Let's not hurt their feelings or damage their businesses eh?

Other than some garbled rhetoric about not enough funding to sort this out there has been no reaction of enough sincerity and positivity in identifying these criminals from within the Pakistani community in Rotherham.

Twitter has the hash tag #townfullof*****s in use for our town now. Are those people going to be arrested for libellous attacks on the 250k people that live here.

Are you just trolling or being se

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Agreed, and disappointed the mods haven't challenged more of the racist generalisations.
It is as though all 8,000 Asian muslims in Rotherham sexually abused those girls, or knew about it, and had no problem with it, or the Koran was telling them to do it etc.

Not sure if it was you or one of your friends, but I remember some of you saying it is okay to picket soldiers' funerals and shout abuse because we have freedom of speech in this country.

Clearly you only believe that extends one way. Heaven forbid someone saying something that might upset our Muslim friends.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 08:40 AM
It's incredible the level of racial hatred on here fortunately it is the few usual suspects thankfully 90 per cent of millers fans on here are decent human beings who can see though the crap they put

Show me one, just ONE example of racial hatred on here...

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 08:44 AM
For me religion and race should be kept totally separate. Race cannot be changed, religion for a lot of people is a choice and should be for all people. Religion is an obvious form of control and forms of control like these should be fought against IMHO.

Religion is so easily disproven and proves how easily brainwashed people are. Most religions are equally as potentially dangerous, they all get twisted (see Jonestown and the like) Islam is just the most dangerous at this point in time.

Religion SHOULD be a choice for all, but if you are a Muslim who leaves Islam for another religion, or for no religon - apostasy - you are sentenced to death under Islamic law in many, many Islamic countries. I'd love to see what the liberals have to say about that...

great_fire
02-09-2014, 08:49 AM
I would urge some people on here to consider their views that are made public . Much of what I have read over the last few weeks sails very close to the law, even within the free speech society that we have.

I am not an apologist for what has happened, but to cast an entire ethnic population as all the same is ermm...???

We don't really have a free speech society (we had 13 years of new laws from authoritarian New Labour to see to that) that's one of the reasons message boards tend to be hosted in the USA, which does.

jolly_roger
02-09-2014, 09:06 AM

Fwiw I agree. To tar a religion or an ethnicity for the crimes of a few is stupid. I will however ask how many pakistanis have been grassed up by their own?

I don't know the answer but a good guess will be less than ten and probably less than one. I would grass up my closest family member if they committed these crimes.

Interesting points there Heman and similar arguments to those about the german concentration camps ie did the local population know what was happening?

In that partjcular case the judgment was yes and german civilians were force marched through the camps to witness what they collectively were responsible for.

I find it hard to believe that for a religion that preaches family life and tight knit communities that hardly anybody knew about the rapes and assaults.

John2
02-09-2014, 09:09 AM

Here's an easy one for you:

I shall boycott every Pakistani owned company, gladly.

And again, I don't give two f ucks what the do gooders think or say. If you want to say I'm racist, I will say it's because they've made me racist.

luvpud
02-09-2014, 09:13 AM
I truly hope we upset all the Muslims involved in this case and every single person who knew about the abuse , failed to do anything about the abuse or turned a blind eye to the abuse .
Now I don't give a flying fart wether they are Asian , white , Muslim ,so called Christian or atheist , we have laws in this country that apply to every single person standing on English soil , no one is exempt from these laws .
If you cannot abide by these laws the the full weight of the judicial system should be used against you and there should be no hiding place for you .
It will be interesting to see how many of this lot try and play the race card when they are arrested and charged .
The Pakistani community and the police and council have got a hell of a lot of work to do to try and right this evil wrongdoing , I hope they can start by giving whoever heads up the enquirys or information about any of the guilty ones . If we are to have integration in my town we all have to pull together on this

brassgnat
02-09-2014, 09:37 AM
It would be a sad state if every time an Asian lad is any way friendly with a white girl, then he is under grave suspicion.
We do need to see arrests, charges and convictions over this, but is there a danger that the police and authorities, in future, concentrate on men from 'Pakistani heritage' as regards sex abuse, and those doing it who don't fit that profile, more likely to get away with it.

EmpireStateOfMind
02-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Let's not deal with future hypothesis at this time though, let's fix the current problem making our town a global byword for *****philia.

If any adult male is 'befriending' schoolgirls they should be considered as suspicious, irrespective of their race. The evidence that now exists suggests that this is much more likely to be something pursued in the non white community in Rotherham.

Multiculturalism is dead BTW, and has never existed all areas have ghettos of immigrant populations that are pandered to by wishy washy do gooders in their new area. These communities should be the ones seeking us out and joining in our way of life and cultural influences. No white people actually believe in father Christmas or the Easter bunny but it part of our tradition - why should we have lights up in Rotherham for Eid?

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 10:21 AM

And again, I don't give two f ucks what the do gooders think or say. If you want to say I'm racist, I will say it's because they've made me racist.[/quote]

You class that as racial hatred?! My word.

ExeterMiller
02-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Race wouldn't even be a factor, if the SYP and Social Services hadn't have been so spineless over the last 14 years.

Comparison.

I wonder what the payouts would have been compared to race court cases compared to all the compo they will now have to fork out.

Hardly a good management decision is it? Sack all the decision makers, dig out all the historical records & convict everybody - end of.

These poor girls & families need closure and we shouldn't rest until that happens

rolymiller
02-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Well I certainly wouldnt like you to NOT like em after that comment Ellis.

You talk about people slurring your good on here but your happy to slur a race of people...people you have never met...how can you prejudge a human being without meeting them? That is pathetic. All pakistani busineeses boycotted? If I was them i would accuse you of slurring their good.

Have you any muslim friends. Do you work with any Muslims. If not how the feck can you comment on them.

If I was married to a Muslim would you still make the same comments on here?

What would you do if your kids asked if they could invite a muslim school friend home for tea?.Or would you say they werent allowed to because you are not entertaining anything "Pakistani".

You also need to think about the message you are sending to your children. Do you really want your children to grow up intolerant and full of hatred or do you want them to be balanced likeable human beings?

Your choice mucker. Have a serious think a

Heman
02-09-2014, 10:43 AM

And again, I don't give two f ucks what the do gooders think or say. If you want to say I'm racist, I will say it's because they've made me racist.[/quote]

You class that as racial hatred?! My word.[/quote]

What is it then if it is not?

Try and remember that two wrongs don't make a right.

millmoormagic
02-09-2014, 10:48 AM
[quote="rolymiller"]Well I certainly wouldnt like you to NOT like em after that comment Ellis.

You talk about people slurring your good on here but your happy to slur a race of people...people you have never met...how can you prejudge a human being without meeting them? That is pathetic. All pakistani busineeses boycotted? If I was them i would accuse you of slurring their good.

Have you any muslim friends. Do you work with any Muslims. If not how the feck can you comment on them.

What would you do if your kids asked if they could invite a muslim school friend home for tea?.Or would you say they werent allowed to because you are not entertaining anything "Pakistani".

You also need to think about the message you are sending to your children. Do you really want your children to grow up intolerant and full of hatred or do you want them to be balanced likeable human bei

rolymiller
02-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Sadly i realise that MM.

But heres one for you Ellis. Definition of Hatred..not incidentally made up by a loony lefty but lifted from the Oxford English Dictionary..look it up if you dont believe me.

intense dislike, enmity, rejection and ill will.

Read through the diatribe you have put on here and see how many times you can tick those boxes and then come back on here and say you dont have racial/religious hatred.

Theres a challenge for you...

Oh hang on I'll give you a starter

"I will gladly boycott every Pakisatani company" Hmm put that under rejection.

You find the rest..Plenty of examples...

jolly_roger
02-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Wey hay John2 surfaces.

High on the apologists list.

We need more footy threads to starve the oxygen.

brassgnat
02-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Hearing such as Toby Tosser agreeing with certain callers saying if the abusers had been white SY police would have arrested straight away.
I think I have mentioned the Lost Prophets' singer case, but see the Amanda Spencer link.
This abuse went on for a few years. - view external link (http://uk*****s-exposed.com/2014/05/01/amanda-spencer-sheffield/)

rolymiller
02-09-2014, 11:17 AM
oh by the way Ellis..just as an addition..be careful you dont come into the stirring "racial hatred category" because i believe it is deemed a serious crime in this country (whether you like it or not)..you would be on very dodgy ground legally if that was to be proved correct...

You might want the MODS to remove your posts. I'm sure they would if you asked them nicely.

S8_Miller
02-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Wey hay John2 surfaces.

Jolly, there is a world of difference between being an "apologist" and standing up to challenge the overt racism that is peddled by Ellis and the EDL.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 11:27 AM
[quote="rolymiller"]Well I certainly wouldnt like you to NOT like em after that comment Ellis.

You also need to think about the message you are sending to your children. Do you really want your children to grow up intolerant and full of hatred or do you want them to be balanced likeable human bei

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 11:30 AM

You class that as racial hatred?! My word.[/quote]

What is it then if it is not?

Try and remember that two wrongs don't make a right.[/quote]

Two wrongs don't make a right, but as I said to roly, it is my way of protest, a futile gesture perhaps.

But if the good Pakistanis take a hit in the pocket from white people, perhaps they would be more forthcoming in helping us to root out the bad Pakistanis.

Let's take things a step further too: Which nation w

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 11:32 AM
[quote="rolymiller" because i believe it is deemed a serious crime in this country (whether you like it or not)..you would be on very dodgy ground legally if that was to be proved correct...

You might want the MODS to remove your posts. I'm sure they would if you asked them nicely.[/quote]

The only one stirring here is you, roly.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Wey hay John2 surfaces.

Jolly, there is a world of difference between being an "apologist" and standing up to challenge the overt racism that is peddled by Ellis and the EDL.[/quote]

Overt racism? So far you have had one post highlighted by me, which isn't even racist. Since when did protesting against something become racist?

Where have I said I hate all Muslims? Or all Pakistanis? Where have I used derogotary racial language?

Get a grip.

brassgnat
02-09-2014, 11:34 AM
All muslim men do that don't they!
No non- muslim men ever abuse their wives or partners in similar ways!
How many Muslim men do you actually know or ever talk to?
Amanda Spencer link below - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-27260682)

rolymiller
02-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Nope neither would I be happy with a violent wife abusing Christian man..theres plenty about.

You say you have a muslim friend..one "westernised" one as you put it.

Heres a question for you. Would you be happy for him to read all the stuff you have put on this web site recently.

Have a look through. i dont want you to lose your pal...

hmm I am stirring racial hatred I see. Which race did I say we should hate? Anyway that reminds me,I dont think you have completed that little task i set you. Go on have a go at it.

John2
02-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Let's take things a step further too: Which nation was it who hid Osama bin Laden? That's right, Pakistan. Let's not make out Pakistan and it's people are angels;

So because a secret part of the Pakistani government allegedly hid Osama Bin Laden... your logical conclusion is that all Pakistani businesses in Rotherham were involved in covering up child abuse.

How the hell do those things even connect? Your arguments are getting more ridiculous by the post.

Since when did protesting against something become racist?

When the thing you're boycotting is an entire ethnic group, rather than individual criminals. My word.

kimmyMILLERS
02-09-2014, 11:47 AM
The first post sounded just like a Rotherham Labour Cllr?

The police are probably busy at the moment, shredding.

I wouldnt worry about a few heated comments on here, it is hardly Combat 18

BigRotherhamFanMe
02-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Amanda Spencer link below

You can post as many links as you like about sexual abuse cases involving white people but the point is, evidence suggests that Asians are around 4x over-represented in street-grooming crimes. In light of that, it is perfectly logical, prudent and definitely not racist to want to question why that is.

You also need to remember that we're talking about cultural DIFFERENCES, as opposed to looking for something inherent within Islam or Pakistani culture. In other words, do our contrasting attitudes towards women trigger something in the mindset of some muslim men?

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Amanda Spencer link below

See, there you go again, trying to twist what I said. I will copy and paste it again for you, maybe this time you will get it through to your thick head:

"Would I want any of my daughters marrying an Asian or a Muslim? That is different. If he was a westernised Muslim, who would treat her well, then yes. If he was a backward Muslim that wanted to beat her, make her walk ten feet behind him, not allow her to wear make up or have male friends, and make her wear a burkha, then NO, I would not want her to marry him and I would do EVERYTHING in my power to try to stop it."

Where did I say that all Muslim men do it? Yet again, another of your ilk making up lies to try and make someone seem racist.

Of course it would be exactly the same for any ma

fivetide
02-09-2014, 01:18 PM
It would be a sad state if every time an Asian lad is any way friendly with a white girl, then he is under grave suspicion.

If he's 40 and she's 12 he should be under suspicion!!!

We do need to see arrests, charges and convictions over this, but is there a danger that the police and authorities, in future, concentrate on men from 'Pakistani heritage' as regards sex abuse, and those doing it who don't fit that profile, more likely to get away with it.

I assume you watched last night's programme on the dirty secrets of Peshawar? 4OD below if you want to educate yourself on the abuse the people of Pakistan dish out to their own. Lovely interview with one chap:

"How many children have you raped?"

"11 or 12"

And he's no doubt eligible to come here once a marriage is arranged for him.

I suggest you watch it brass. It is endemic. Then you might stop hand wringing.

Series 1 Episode 1 11pm Mon 1 September 2014C4
DURA

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Nope neither would I be happy with a violent wife abusing Christian man..theres plenty about.

You say you have a muslim friend..one "westernised" one as you put it.

Heres a question for you. Would you be happy for him to read all the stuff you have put on this web site recently.

Have a look through. i dont want you to lose your pal...

hmm I am stirring racial hatred I see. Which race did I say we should hate? Anyway that reminds me,I dont think you have completed that little task i set you. Go on have a go at it.

I have addressed that in the last post. You never asked me about Christians, you specifically asked me about Muslims, so that was what I answered too.

And yes, Mohammed sees everything I put on Facebook and agrees with it a lot of the things I say, or ignores them. Whether he disagrees or not, I don't know. But I have certainly never used and racially degorotary terms on here or there, and I have never said I hate

EmpireStateOfMind
02-09-2014, 01:39 PM
We should teach all children to hate all religions, at least until any of the variety of deities shows up to actually state their views on the world.

If not hate then, see them along the lines of Zeus and Hercules - born of a virgin to a sky God etc.

John2
02-09-2014, 01:43 PM
[quote="Ellis_D"

"Yes if he didn't abuse her or treat her badly."[/quote]

Its interesting in a debate about the way women are viewed and objectified by a culture that by your framing of this question you appear to view an adult woman as your possession who needs your permission about various choices in her life, rather than having the freedom to make her own. That you apply this solely to daughters is misogynistic.

Sorry if this seems petty, but it is a serious point. We're being told on here that if members of a community are viewing women as objects it is the duty of others in that community to raise awareness and address the issue, so that's exactly what I'm doing.

Chris_147
02-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Calling someone who questions the Pakistani community a racist or even worse as i have seen on this messageboard in the recent weeks a 'nazi' is just as disgusting as the racism you're trying to tar that person with.

Now I am in no way suggesting the whole of the Pakistani or Muslim community is involved in this so I would like to not receive the same vile and offensive allegations but it does seem this is prevalent amongst Asian men in Northern towns.

To say this is NOT religious or racial hatred,it should NOT be 'sailing close to the law' and it should NOT be censored from any platform it is expressed on.

The suppression of free speech in this modern society is half of the problem and to try and try the same smear tactics on a message board against anyone with alternative views than you is not only disappointing but frankly disgusting to witness as a relatively new poster.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Its interesting in a debate about the way women are viewed and objectified by a culture that by your framing of this question you appear to view an adult woman as your possession who needs your permission about various choices in her life, rather than having the freedom to make her own. That you apply this solely to daughters is misogynistic.

Sorry if this seems petty, but it is a serious point. We're being told on here that if members of a community are viewing women as objects it is the duty of others in that community to raise awareness and address the issue, so that's exactly what I'm doing.

Head agsinst a brick wall.

Absolutely pointless to again debate with you, but here goes.

You can clearly see by this post that I have no sons:

"If I had a son I would have no problem at all wi

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 02:00 PM

Religion SHOULD be a choice for all, but if you are a Muslim who leaves Islam for another religion, or for no religon - apostasy - you are sentenced to death under Islamic law in many, many Islamic countries. I'd love to see what the liberals have to say about that...[/quote]

I notice none of you have had anything to say about apostasy, what a surprise...

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Calling someone who questions the Pakistani community a racist or even worse as i have seen on this messageboard in the recent weeks a 'nazi' is just as disgusting as the racism you're trying to tar that person with.

Now I am in no way suggesting the whole of the Pakistani or Muslim community is involved in this so I would like to not receive the same vile and offensive allegations but it does seem this is prevalent amongst Asian men in Northern towns.

To say this is NOT religious or racial hatred,it should NOT be 'sailing close to the law' and it should NOT be censored from any platform it is expressed on.

The suppression of free speech in this modern society is half of the problem and to try and try the same smear tactics on a message board against anyone with alternative views than you is not only disappointing but frankly disgusting to witness as a relatively new poster.

Racist!

In all seriousness, there are people on he

EmpireStateOfMind
02-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Its more important to keep religion and the law as separate items.

The problem is that people seek answers in the Qur'an interpreted by Imams. The law should be applied in the same way to all irrespective of your religious or none beliefs.

You are bound to favour your own and disadvantage any community of people who aren't in the same club, made worse by ignorance and extremism and literal interpretation of stories aimed at the ancient world and its inhabitants.

John2
02-09-2014, 02:38 PM
I notice none of you have had anything to say about apostasy, what a surprise...

Punishment for apostasy is awful, I agree.

I notice you didn't have anything to say about what an alleged hiding of Bin Laden by the Pakistan government has to do with taxi drivers in Rotherham. What a surprise...

Chris_147
02-09-2014, 02:56 PM

I notice you didn't have anything to say about what an alleged hiding of Bin Laden by the Pakistan government has to do with taxi drivers in Rotherham. What a surprise...[/quote]

Good point John, i agree with you on this one completely.

On the other hand I have seen people bringing up historical cases such as Jimmy Saville and other cases of 'white abuse' etc.. in relation to the Rotherham case of Asian men abusing young girls this also has no relevance, yet people seem to be using this as an excuse to defend this scum, although I agree with you on the non relevance of a lot of things being mentioned you can't back one unrelated thing being mentioned yet call someone out on another.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 04:22 PM

I notice you didn't have anything to say about what an alleged hiding of Bin Laden by the Pakistan government has to do with taxi drivers in Rotherham. What a surprise...[/quote]

I missed that post.

I never meant it had anything to do with Pakistani taxi drivers in Rotherham, I was just listing another couple of things about Pakistan or Pakistanis that is abhorrent, to show that I feel vindicated in my decision to boycott all Pakistani businesses. Perhaps I never explained myself properly.

ph100564
02-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Its good to know that democracy is alive and well - the place i work has threatened the sack to any of our staff who DARE to go on the EDL demo on the 13th Sept.
So, its OK for certain sections of society to openly flaunt the law and take their hols in Syria/Iraq but WE are not allowed to be part of a legitimate demo in our OWN town during our OWN free time for fear of losing our jobs or being deemed to be racist?
Lets not forget Lee Rigby, London 7/7, Madrid, New York etc etc.
The way things are developing in this country your child will soon no longer be learning French at school - it'll be Urdo.
Integration is fine - but 'they' do not want to integrate they want to segregate.
People have to stand up and be counted before this all goes too far.
And before anyone makes any stupid comments i'm just a normal working bloke with 3 kids and i'm sure that i speak for many who we are FED UP with being abused and humiliated by these people who think they can try and change a country and its w

CAMiller
02-09-2014, 04:45 PM

Religion SHOULD be a choice for all, but if you are a Muslim who leaves Islam for another religion, or for no religon - apostasy - you are sentenced to death under Islamic law in many, many Islamic countries. I'd love to see what the liberals have to say about that...[/quote]

I notice none of you have had anything to say about apostasy, what a su

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 05:01 PM
[quote="ph100564"]Its good to know that democracy is alive and well - the place i work has threatened the sack to any of our staff who DARE to go on the EDL demo on the 13th Sept.
So, its OK for certain sections of society to openly flaunt the law and take their hols in Syria/Iraq but WE are not allowed to be part of a legitimate demo in our OWN town during our OWN free time for fear of losing our jobs or being deemed to be racist?
Lets not forget Lee Rigby, London 7/7, Madrid, New York etc etc.
The way things are developing in this country your child will soon no longer be learning French at school - it'll be Urdo.
Integration is fine - but 'they' do not want to integrate they want to segregate.
People have to stand up and be counted before this all goes too far.
And before anyone makes any stupid comments i'm just a normal working bloke with 3 kids and i'm sure that i speak for many who we are FED UP with being abused and humiliated by these people who thi

EmpireStateOfMind
02-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Interesting how the professor calling into radio Sheffield just corrected the presenter and said the perps were Pakistani not the ubiquitous 'Asian'.

Its odd how even now, 1400 rapes in, we still feel obliged to use the general term rather than risk offence.

The police and council are a sorry excuse for protection in these cases, but let's not lose sight of who actually committed these grievous acts.

My earlier point about religion defining the laws around none Muslims puts them in a difficult position if their leaders don't view this as an issue (well not until it gets media focus and threatens their income).

I despise the BNP and EDL, am a Labour party member and live, work and bring my children up in Rotherham as part of a multi generational family of indigenous descent. I also despise PC cowards who panic over the slightest mention of the word Pakistani.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Interesting how the professor calling into radio Sheffield just corrected the presenter and said the perps were Pakistani not the ubiquitous 'Asian'.

Its odd how even now, 1400 rapes in, we still feel obliged to use the general term rather than risk offence.

The police and council are a sorry excuse for protection in these cases, but let's not lose sight of who actually committed these grievous acts.

My earlier point about religion defining the laws around none Muslims puts them in a difficult position if their leaders don't view this as an issue (well not until it gets media focus and threatens their income).

I despise the BNP and EDL, am a Labour party member and live, work and bring my children up in Rotherham as part of a multi generational family of indigenous descent. I also despise PC cowards who panic over the slightest mention of the word Pakistani.

I despise the BNP, but not the EDL. The BNP ARE racist.

N

EmpireStateOfMind
02-09-2014, 06:15 PM
I don't think I'm ever gonna convert to liking the EDL, or any other such group. They dress up prejudice in jingoistic patriotism and claim all sorts of nonsense. Would they turn up en masse if the rapists were white? No is the answer, they are interested in only one thing and that's aggro - not the children of Rotherham.

KerrAvon
02-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Wey hay John2 surfaces.

We need more footy threads to starve the oxygen.You are spraying 'apologist' around in a manner reminiscent to an over excited puppy spraying urine.

The only person that I have actually seen to act as apologist for sex offenders on this board is you - see link.

As I mentioned the other day, if you want to see an apologist you should look in the mirror. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110932645)

KerrAvon
02-09-2014, 06:25 PM

We don't really have a free speech society (we had 13 years of new laws from authoritarian New Labour to see to that) that's one of the reasons message boards tend to be hosted in the USA, which does.[/quote]The Labour governments did pass a significant amount of criminal legislation. One of the most significant pieces was the Sexual Offences Act 2003, which modernised and beefed up the law in that area and which, ironically, created the 'grooming' offence, which would have made it easier for the police to address some of the activities in Rotherham.

I can't think

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 06:36 PM
I don't think I'm ever gonna convert to liking the EDL, or any other such group. They dress up prejudice in jingoistic patriotism and claim all sorts of nonsense. Would they turn up en masse if the rapists were white? No is the answer, they are interested in only one thing and that's aggro - not the children of Rotherham.

I don't know the answer to that and I don't think I ever will.

The reason? We have never seen such numbers abused by a large scale grooming gang all over the country (report says girls weren't only raped in Rotherham but were taken to other places like Sheffield, Manchester and London), with the perpetrators being white.

This is the point, there are white *****philes who are just as sick, but this is a large number of Muslim males targeting a large number of white girls. I think the EDL are justified in marching against that.

KerrAvon
02-09-2014, 06:37 PM

I don't know the answer but a good guess will be less than ten and probably less than one. I would grass up my closest family member if they committed these crimes.What's a good guess, Heman. You give the factual position, which is that you don't know the answer and then make a 'good guess'.

A guess is a guess. You don't know if anyone of Pakistani heritage gave information, so why speculate?

KerrAvon
02-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Take for example, the fact that Labour made it illegal for people in the police force to vote for the BNP.No they didn't.

KerrAvon
02-09-2014, 06:53 PM
I'm with Ellis_D on this.

The spraying around of 'racist' and 'nazi' in debates of this type is not helpful. It is, I would have thought, apparent to everyone that the fear of the racist word went well beyond being unhelpful in Rotherham council circles in that it stifled discussion and may well have contributed to inaction.

It's just about impossible to have any sort of rational debate about race and immigration in the UK without one side shouting racist and the other peddling myths, half-truths and lies.

Where I depart from the position of Ellis_D is that I don't think it is helpful for some posters to spray around 'apologist', 'moron' and 'thick'.

KerrAvon
02-09-2014, 07:00 PM
All people have pointed out is that there has been 1400 (known) rapes of white female children perpetrated by a population of 4000 (ignoring the women) Pakistani origin men in Rotherham. Please read the report, Empire. It doesn't say that there were 1400 known rapes, it doesn't say that all the victims were white, it doesn't say that all the offenders were of Pakistani heritage and it doesn't say that all the offenders were from Rotherham.

The report is damning and confirms that the majority of offenders were described as 'Asian' but it can't help anyone to create myths about what it has to say.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Take for example, the fact that Labour made it illegal for people in the police force to vote for the BNP.No they didn't.[/quote]

I'm sorry, was it the Tories before Labour came into power? Either way, both parties have been in government and not changed the stance, which is undemocratic.

Or are you picking up on the fact I used the term "illegal". If that is the case, then perhaps I was wrong. What I mean is any serving police officer can not be a member of(and therefore surely vote for) the BNP or they will be sacked. The same goes for the armed forces.

Ellis_D
02-09-2014, 08:35 PM
I'm with Ellis_D on this.

The spraying around of 'racist' and 'nazi' in debates of this type is not helpful. It is, I would have thought, apparent to everyone that the fear of the racist word went well beyond being unhelpful in Rotherham council circles in that it stifled discussion and may well have contributed to inaction.

It's just about impossible to have any sort of rational debate about race and immigration in the UK without one side shouting racist and the other peddling myths, half-truths and lies.

Where I depart from the position of Ellis_D is that I don't think it is helpful for some posters to spray around 'apologist', 'moron' and 'thick'.

I would agree with that, but I only called someone a moron after being constantly hounded for the last few days and having been accused of racism several times. I admit calling is not helpful and is childish.

The thick comment I have to stand by, though. I said "get it in t

EmpireStateOfMind
03-09-2014, 07:24 AM
That's splitting hairs - there are at least 1400 but probably 2000+ in reality.

The 'Asian' thing has been done to death, its become clear since then that these men were of Pakistani origin.

The report isn't the only source of data, these was the panorama programme and now its leaking out of everywhere.

jolly_roger
03-09-2014, 07:32 AM
...and not just in Rotherham, basically every town that has an established pakistani community will have this problem, so the numbers will be an underestimate.

South Yorkshire police must be working overtime to get a successful prosecution of a white bloke, just to keep the lid on the issue and to deflect attention.

Heman
03-09-2014, 11:46 AM

I don't know the answer but a good guess will be less than ten and probably less than one. I would grass up my closest family member if they committed these crimes.What's a good guess, Heman. You give the factual position, which is that you don't know the answer and then make a 'good guess'.

A guess is a guess. You don't know if anyone of Pakistani heritage gave information, so why speculate?[/quote]

I have been in regular contact with a Pakistani community leader for the last 3 or 4 years and had many a discussion on many a subject. I have brought this up on numerous occasions and he has always promised tos but never has. He said he preferre