PDA

View Full Version : This rollerr coaster keeps getting bigger and better

RawmarshMiller
02-09-2014, 06:48 AM
Big Steve promised us a roller coaster ride and so far he has not disappointed. After one of the lowest troughs following the Brentford and Watford defeats, the big man cranks the handle and sets the cars heading upwards once again by making to very exciting signings.

One, a proven goalscorer at this level with an impressive record and ties to the area.

The second a young, raw striker who was once on the books of Barcelona. Yes, Barca-****ing-lona!

I keep boring all who sit around me, but I truly think we will be pushing at the right end of the table this season, our manager is a winner and is driven to deliver the dream.

We are in for one hell of a ride between now and May, in Evans we trust.

Buckle in, hold on tight, the ride is pointing upwards yet again.

martinthemiller1968
02-09-2014, 06:55 AM
Its fantastic news Becchio had the chance to go back to Leeds and choose to come to us. Cannot wait for the Bournemouth game.

HerbieCobbler
02-09-2014, 06:58 AM
Big Steve promised us a roller coaster ride and so far he has not disappointed. After one of the lowest troughs following the Brentford and Watford defeats, the big man cranks the handle and sets the cars heading upwards once again by making to very exciting signings.

One, a proven goalscorer at this level with an impressive record and ties to the area.

The second a young, raw striker who was once on the books of Barcelona. Yes, Barca-****ing-lona!

I keep boring all who sit around me, but I truly think we will be pushing at the right end of the table this season, our manager is a winner and is driven to deliver the dream.

We are in for one hell of a ride between now and May, in Evans we trust.

Buckle in, hold on tight, the ride is pointing upwards yet again.

Amen brother. Just when we thought we had seen it all, Steve does something like this... And totally redeems himself (a La Dumb and Dumber)