PDA

View Full Version : Beheaded woman in London

millertop
04-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Around 1pm today in Edmonton police found a beheaded women in the back garden.

Police officer injured and man arrested on suspicion of murder after going berserk with a machete.

Seriously what is England turning into >:(

TimeforAle
04-09-2014, 03:30 PM
Jesus, not seen this one...

millertop
04-09-2014, 03:43 PM
I've only just heard of it, police are saying there's no suggestion of a terrorist motive the behind the killing.

AdidasSantiago
04-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Probably a "domestic" incident like this one... - view external link (http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/reema-alive-during-beheading-1-6535363)

Adventus2012
04-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Jesus, not seen this one...

Jesus see's everything ;D

shiregreenmillers
04-09-2014, 06:20 PM
[quote="AdidasSantiago" incident like this one...[/quote]:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

joellufcprice
04-09-2014, 06:38 PM
We are a pathetic country that is too afraid of a backlash to truly punish the wicked which results in the suffering of the good.

String these ****ers up i say.

millertop
04-09-2014, 09:04 PM
The woman was 82

The man who was arrested is 25

>:(

millavanilla
05-09-2014, 06:14 AM
London and birmingham are time bombs waiting to go off..glad i live in scruffy old rotherham...lots of places in birmingham where 2 of you have to go to a cashpoint...got to be the same in london...england has had it..i dont blame anyone for getting out..if i was younger and know what i know now, ida been off...

kempo
05-09-2014, 09:56 AM
London and birmingham are time bombs waiting to go off..glad i live in scruffy old rotherham...lots of places in birmingham where 2 of you have to go to a cashpoint...got to be the same in london...england has had it..i dont blame anyone for getting out..if i was younger and know what i know now, ida been off...

Oh...If only we had an elixir of youth for you...my day would be made.

zilzal

Ellis_D
05-09-2014, 10:01 AM
The woman was 82

The man who was arrested is 25

>:(

Terrible. Has it been revealed yet if they knew each other, or whether it was just random?

Bonneville
05-09-2014, 10:03 AM

Nonsense, lived in London for 30 years, some areas are horrible some not like everywhere, I ve lived in SW London mostly and to be honest rarely see anything untoward parks are clean streets generally are well looked after. Scruffy old Rotherham you say, we make our choices eh ?

millmoormagic
05-09-2014, 10:09 AM

Nonsense, lived in London for 30 years, some areas are horrible some not like everywhere, I ve lived in SW London mostly and to be honest rarely see anything untoward parks are clean streets generally are well looked after. Scruffy old Rotherham you say, we make our choices eh ?[/quote]

Agree with you there Bonneville, there's a hell of a lot of negative stuff flying around, and while there's plenty of work to do to get this country to be perfect, there are far far more worse places to live in the world than England, far worse.

great_fire
05-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Only places in Europe I've felt less safe than in London are Naples and Marseilles.

Naples might be the worst because they've got the Camorra as well as the third world hordes.

Ellis_D
05-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Only places in Europe I've felt less safe than in London are Naples and Marseilles.

Naples might be the worst because they've got the Camorra as well as the third world hordes.

Valencia isn't nice either!

According to The Sun today, this man was a "Muslim convert" who had already slashed a few cats to death before the poor old lady.

He will probably plead insanity, or that "voices in my head told me to do it".

Have you ever noticed, whenever the voices in someone's head tells them to kill, it's always a little old lady, or a pregnant woman, or a child. It's never a 6 foot 5 rugby player who might actually fight back, is it?!

Barnsley_Miller
05-09-2014, 06:19 PM
After reading about this the Elderly must be thinking "Is this what we sacrafice so much for during the Wars" :blue: