PDA

View Full Version : Keith Jackson

jacksgranda
08-09-2014, 10:34 AM
I see on the record website that the press attempts to convice us we need sevco have started.
Keith Jackson reckons that if they are not saved in 6 weeks the whole of scottish football could come tumbling down.
Have these clowns with typewriters learned nothing in the last 2 years,scottish football in General is doing fine with newco in the diddy leagues and will manage fine if they disappear for good.

Footnote
08-09-2014, 10:37 AM
I don't like to see any football club get wiped out by cowboys, even Rangers, but haven't these press tools learned their lesson?

Not only were they wrong last time round but they also managed to turn most people outside Ibrox against Rangers where otherwise there may have been more sympathy.

Rangers fans would do well to avoid following the lead of the press this time round as well and concentrate on who is really to blame.

GFLower
08-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Another year same old sh!te.

Will the press in Scotland ever learn?

steviex
08-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Christ why does anyone read the press in this country .. their bias in the Independence reporting is equally as bad. Wouldn't buy a newspaper in this country if my life depended on it.

Keith Jackson who the fpuck is he anyway?... Just because his job gives him carte blanche to get into most folks lives makes him an authority on exactly Fpuck All.

Redford
08-09-2014, 10:45 AM
It's the same media that gave us bitter together XD

A bunch of scare****ering idiots who thrive on feeding lies and threats to people who are finally seeing through their B.S

Vote yes and shed phucking rule B)

Ed_ScottishFitba
08-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Agreed. Rangers fans are slowly figuring out that those in charge are not the saviors they thought they were. Many people to blame and it is not the fans. We all get blinkered to the faults of the club as that is what being a fan is.

However, blinkers are coming off and the board is no longer protected by the shield of doing the best for the club.

Lessons not learnt. Why not cut back; play within resources required for the league they are in; and make progress from a sound financial base. While fans all want to be back in the top flight and Europe, they realise that they need to control the finances before getting there.

There are many example of clubs who have over reached themselves and had to cut their cloth accordingly.

GFLower
08-09-2014, 10:47 AM
I wonder how the Sevconians on here will react. C'mon guys lets hear from you.

GFLower
08-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Agreed. Rangers fans are slowly figuring out that those in charge are not the saviors they thought they were. Many people to blame and it is not the fans. We all get blinkered to the faults of the club as that is what being a fan is.

However, blinkers are coming off and the board is no longer protected by the shield of doing the best for the club.

Lessons not learnt. Why not cut back; play within resources required for the league they are in; and make progress from a sound financial base. While fans all want to be back in the top flight and Europe, they realise that they need to control the finances before getting there.

There are many example of clubs who have over reached themselves and had to cut their cloth accordingly.

It's taken them long enough. It was clear as day at other clubs whose fans got behind their club, went seeking out their friends in Scottish football, kept the ball rolling to keep the club in busin

jacksgranda
08-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Christ why does anyone read the press in this country .. their bias in the Independence reporting is equally as bad. Wouldn't buy a newspaper in this country if my life depended on it.

Keith Jackson who the fpuck is he anyway?... Just because his job gives him carte blanche to get into most folks lives makes him an authority on exactly Fpuck All.that's why I emphasised I read it online for free,no way would I pay hard cash for any weegie rag.

afc_1983
08-09-2014, 11:47 AM
I have likewise read the article online. It's absolutely incredible what drivel some folk are allowed to spout and get paid for doing so.

Jackson even manages to admit that other clubs have basically been doing fine without Rangers only to then claim we are in a 'Nuclear winter' and that without Rangers in the top flight we're all doomed financially.

It's a quite incredible contradiction.

steviex
08-09-2014, 12:05 PM

I have no desire to see any club go under even the despicable Rangers.

I just can never get my head around who sanctioned paying guys like McCulloch thousands a week to win what in essence is the

HB
08-09-2014, 01:21 PM
I'd just like to add that I would absolutely love it if Rangers went bust and died and never came back :)

GMessi
08-09-2014, 04:24 PM
I'd just like to add that I would absolutely love it if Rangers went bust and died and never came back :)

Me too :)

AguyIknow
08-09-2014, 04:37 PM

Me too :)[/quote]

I don't think your Peter Lawell would be quite so happy. Just saying

HB
08-09-2014, 04:39 PM

Me too :)[/quote]

I don't think your Peter Lawell would be quite so happy. Just saying[/quote]

Well Im ok with that based on Peter Lawell's a d1ck.

AguyIknow
08-09-2014, 05:02 PM
"Well Im ok with that based on Peter Lawell's a d1ck."

XD XD XD

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
08-09-2014, 05:16 PM

It's taken them long enough. It was clear as day at other clubs whose fans got behind their club, went seeking out their friends in Scottish football, ke

happytim
08-09-2014, 05:55 PM
and does keith jackson actually say who should save rangers, and what can be done to save them or is he just spouting utter ********.

sad to say but rangers have ruined scottish football, maybe jackson could mention that fact, they shouldnt even have been in the 4rth tier 2 years ago.

CoveKreep
09-09-2014, 11:37 AM
His article is comedy gold - the rest of Scottish football indeed - only one other club is suffering from the death of the former rangers.

[i]DAVID SOMERS,Graham Wallace, Norman Crighton,Philip Nash, James and Sandy Easdale.

Letís be honest, you wouldnít trust this lot with the telly remote control.

And yet somehow, probably in the space of the next six weeks, these men must find a way to fix Rangers or else they may bring the entire game toppling down on all of us.

Itís a terrifying thought given the manner in which they have screwed their own business into the ground but the future wellbeing of Scottish football depends on them.

Granted all the careless talk of Armageddon proved unfounded back in 2012 when this club was first placed in the sweaty, slippery hands of Duff and Phelps.

Rangers went up in a big Whyte mushroom cloud but the world didnít end overnight.

However, we are now living through the nuclear winter and the [b]fall-out from t

AguyIknow
09-09-2014, 11:51 AM
DAVID SOMERS,Graham Wallace, Norman Crighton,Philip Nash, James and Sandy Easdale.

Letís be honest, you wouldnít trust this lot with the telly remote control.

Wasnt Keech one of those who praised Graham Wallace to the hilt telling anyone who'd listen tht Wallace had done a great job with Manchester City and he' only need 120 days to get a handle on what needed to be done and he'd be the man to do it.

It looks like Wallace has been on a par with many others that entered ibrox. They saw a basket case club with unquestioning fans from whom a huge salary could be syphoned off.

And those sycophantic press men who are every bit as inept at their jobs praise each new arrival or potential arrival at the ibrox board as being THE messiah.

Just as these suits have bloated themselves on the carcase of Rangers, so too have these press men bloated themselves with shoddy reportage. FFS some bloggers have done more investigation of what went on, what' likely to happen, and whos to blame than t

braincapers
09-09-2014, 12:53 PM

I have no desire to see any club go under even the despicable Rangers.

I just can never get my head around who sanctioned paying guys like McCulloch th

super_ally_rfc
09-09-2014, 06:16 PM
all the clubs are a lot worse off than they would have been if rangers were in the league

no sponsor
vastly reduced tv deal than what would have been available had rangers been in the top flight (and lets not forget the tv deal that is in place is dependent on rangers matches as no-one gives a feck about any of the "premiership" teams except celtic - viewing figures show that rangers are the most watched team despite being in a lower division)
lost revenue from rangers away fans

those are the facts, you have less money at your clubs because rangers are not in the top league , the standard has fallen in terms of players and the 1 horse race gets more and more boring for the casual fan every year

JimmyHaze
09-09-2014, 06:19 PM
money cant buy you happiness they say and they are right as we are all a lot happier no having to listen to sevcos bigoted pish

I dont give a feck about the money and hope yous get liquidated again

happytim
09-09-2014, 06:54 PM
ally, you tell me what is great about having a club in the top tier that is unstable, has a board that have no idea about financial common sense, has broken the rules in the past, cheated, not paid tax, vat and screwed creditors, bullied other clubs for daring to speak out, went into administration and liquidated and is in danger of doing the same.

wot is so fekin bad about their absence.

jacksgranda
09-09-2014, 07:13 PM
all the clubs are a lot worse off than they would have been if rangers were in the league

no sponsor
vastly reduced tv deal than what would have been available had rangers been in the top flight (and lets not forget the tv deal that is in place is dependent on rangers matches as no-one gives a feck about any of the "premiership" teams except celtic - viewing figures show that rangers are the most watched team despite being in a lower division)

those are the facts, you have less money at your clubs because rangers are not in the top league , the standard has fallen in terms of players and the 1 horse race gets more and more boring for the casual fan every yearcan't speak for or care about other clubs but aberdeen are doing fine without rangers.
Crowds up,new lucrative shirt sponsor and the best squad we have had in years.
The league is as you say a one horse race but do you really think tha

happytim
09-09-2014, 07:21 PM
shoorely aberdeen miss the tv revenue and sponsorship dough that is missing since rangers went pop.

the meeja said so.

redscot
09-09-2014, 07:30 PM

no sponsor

those are the facts, you have less money at your clubs because rangers are not in the top league , the standard has fallen in terms of players and the 1 horse race gets more and more boring for the casual fan every year

And yet sevco are the ones looking into the financial abyss. XD XD XD

arabwelder
09-09-2014, 07:40 PM

no sponsor

When Rangers were in the spl utd were millions in debt.

Rangers are gone utd are debt free also more season ticket holders.

All this crap about sponsors ect Rangers and Celtic would swallow around 66% of it and the rest would be sp

happytim
09-09-2014, 07:41 PM
an irony lost on the media redscot.

braincapers
09-09-2014, 08:28 PM
money cant buy you happiness they say and they are right as we are all a lot happier no having to listen to sevcos bigoted pish

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brotherís eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

JimmyHaze
09-09-2014, 08:35 PM

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brotherís eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?[/quote]

if I hear anyone saying or singing anything anti- protestant I would pull them up for that, cant remember the last time I did

if thats a plank then sevcos Metropol Parasol

braincapers
09-09-2014, 08:40 PM

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brotherís eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?[/quote]

if I hear anyone saying or singing anything anti- protestant I would pull them up for that, cant remember the last time I did

if thats a plank then sevcos Metropol Parasol[/quote]

The plank must be in your ears then.

JimmyHaze
09-09-2014, 08:41 PM

The plank must be in your ears then.[/quote]

or your living in the past

braincapers
09-09-2014, 08:43 PM

The plank must be in your ears then.[/quote]

or your living in the past[/quote]

The Celtic v Ajax game was only last year or does calling Frank De Boer an orange b@stard not count.