PDA

View Full Version : Abergreen 6/1 tae win at the Girodhome

Sconemeister1314
08-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Anyone fancy them to beat the Mhanky Mhob ? :?

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

AguyIknow
08-09-2014, 04:56 PM
The irony of a The Rangers fan labelling Celtic's ground the Girodhome is probably lost on you. XD XD XD

Paraphrasing Frankie Boyle the other night it's funny all the economic advice he seems to be getting from round ibrox way O:)

Redford
08-09-2014, 05:03 PM
I could see the ssb taking something. Sellick usually raise their game against the new firm and are less likely to drop points, however aberdeen will not have any fear going there after beating them there recently.

CB_1874
08-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Dholly have improved in the last year and Selik have went back the way.

5-0 Selik. :blue:

Elite_Arab
08-09-2014, 05:08 PM
In theory dholly should pump the pub team that is sellik, but its dholly, so they'll only fold over by 6. :blue:

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
08-09-2014, 05:09 PM
The other thing thats lost tae him is the way tae Ibrox.

Hairdrier
08-09-2014, 05:52 PM
In theory dholly should pump the pub team that is sellik, but its dholly, so they'll only fold over by 6. :blue:

Just like the Tangerine Tims?

Can't see it.

O:)

Archiebaird
08-09-2014, 06:00 PM

Can't see it.

O:)[/quote]

6-1 XD

The DABs are always good for a laugh. XD XD

Elite_Arab
08-09-2014, 06:30 PM

Can't see it.

6-1 XD

The DABs are always good for a laugh. XD XD[/quote]

Archie why aren't you on the other forum? I drew a picture of you holding up a Ireland flag in vanuatu, and you weren't there to witness it. :blue:

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
08-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Celtic haven't beaten any good teams this season yet.

Are Aberdeen a good team?

If they are, they'll beat Celtic ok

fittiered
08-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Celtic haven't beaten any good teams this season yet.

Are Aberdeen a good team?

If they are, they'll beat Celtic ok

The mighty Dandy Dons will beat the tattie munchers on Saturday and we would wallop the ones about to go bust again at a canter...

:star: :star:

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
08-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Its been a slow start from the Champions this season, but at least we aint going out of business.

afc_1983
08-09-2014, 11:00 PM
There hasn't been a draw in this fixture for a good number of years now. I reckon one is overdue. I predict 1-1.

Archiebaird
09-09-2014, 04:39 PM

Can't see it.

6-1 XD

Archie why aren't you on the other forum? I drew a picture of you holding up a Ireland flag in vanuatu, and you weren't there to witness it. :blue:[/quote]

Aye I had a look on the other forum, looks like a good laugh.

Trying to cut down on the time I spend on forums though.

Also the posters on there (quite rightly) think I'm a bit of a belter. :D

BobJRDobbs
09-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Ra Bearz should lump
wee Imran's 600K on a sheep/no vote double.

Free money.

What could go wrong?

Sconemeister1314
10-09-2014, 05:02 PM

Can't see it.

6-1 XD

Archie why aren't you on the other forum? I drew a picture of you holding up a Ireland flag in vanuatu, and you weren't there to witness it. :blue:[/quote]

Aye I had a look on the other forum, looks like a good laugh.

Trying to cut down on the time I spend on forums though.

Also the posters on there (quite rightly) think I'm a bit of a belter. :D[/quote]

Its a private Club B)

Poguemahone
10-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Aye and its an honour and a privilege to be a member of such an esteemed Private Members Club.

I like the way that the admin use the black ball method on members applications to join...keeps the riff raff oot!