PDA

View Full Version : Mark Holmes and his Van

davemanu2000
10-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Mark Holmes is an ardent Burnley fan .His love for the club is unbelievable .It is with pride that he has painted his van in claret and blue colours .He drives his vehicle in the town with a big smile on his face crying :Up the Clarets .

davemanu2000
10-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Mark deserves all kudos .He is brave and openly shows that he is totally espoused to the cause of his favourite club . Fanatism ,I would say ,no ,but his adoration for Burnley FC ,I would say ,yes .

HatfieldClaret
10-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Evening Dave,

Picture of the van ?

ssclaret
10-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Hi Dave
will i see Mark's van next year when i come to Grand Baie. ;D

davemanu2000
11-09-2014, 05:57 AM
Mark Holmes and any other Burnley fans are welcome in Mauritius on vacation or on business trips .i may choose the best hotels at a reduced rate .i have made arrangements with Long beach Beach which is a five star hotel .you have only to inform me . It doesnot matter if you choose another hotel .Mauritius is small and accessible within 2 hours by car .

Now the climate has greatly improved and sight of summer is very visible .

davemanu2000
11-09-2014, 06:04 AM
Forget to tell you that we have also a Mauritius Mark Holmes . He is known by Mr Burnley in the village he resides . In 1954 Burnley were to play six matches in our island . That Mauritian at all cost wanted to see the first match . He had no money to pay for the ticket and cost of travelling .He had some poultry ,sold them and as such he went to see the match .he enjoyed the match .Villagers got wind about it and now he is branded as MR BURNLEY .