PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with Club website?

scoobyclaret
10-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Trying to buy a ticket for the Arsenal game, lets me place a ticket in my 'basket' but when I try to log in to purchase and pay it says "this service currently unavailable, please try later"

Don't know if it's because the site is busy with thousands of clarets trying to buy tickets, my crappy internet connection, they are sold out or what.

Anyone else having same problem?

ClaretTony2014
10-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Just tried and it's letting me login

scoobyclaret
10-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Cheers Tony, must be something to do with my account then, I just tried it again and still getting the 'service unavailable try later' message :blue:

Will just have to try ringing the ticket office in the morning

surfnturf
11-09-2014, 05:49 AM
i cant buy a junior price ticket just keeps coming up same price as adult...giving up now going to ring when they open instead.

scoobyclaret
11-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Still couldn't log in this morning so rang ticket office and got a ticket sorted in about 2 minutes!

Techonolgy is great but sometimes you can't beat the 'old fashioned' methods of communication :D

ClaretTony2014
11-09-2014, 11:39 AM
"i cant buy a junior price ticket just keeps coming up same price as adult"

Change the price category and update basket. It lets you purchase other categories now.

surfnturf
11-09-2014, 12:13 PM
tried that tony just keeps going back to adult 26 ...frustrating...tried ringing but automated voice says no away tickets sold over phone...its looking like a trip over...technology eh

stalbansclaret
11-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Don't get the point about no away tickets being sold over the phone. I rang the ticket office today , selected option 2 and bought a Leicester ticket no problem.