PDA

View Full Version : O/T big Brother slithering in

crashbang
14-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Kids free meals at school , good
Now some kids are a bit picky so take packed lunches.
Some schools stopping parents sending packups.
So they are telling you what you what your kids will eat.
Will we keep on rolling over?

shiregreenmillers
14-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Just give them chips and eggs five days a week

crashbang
14-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Just give them chips and eggs five days a week

Stop being a bell end.If you were capable of producing offspring, would you let others tell you what to feed it?

jolly_roger
14-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Thing is Crash most schools saw an increase in the number of kids taking the free school dinners but the standard of food was so bad that many quickly started opting out again.

Some schools are having food delivered and are throwing it away when kids were bringing their own.

What was just a typical Clegg "vote catcher" idea has turned out to be a logistical nightmare for the schools

crashbang
14-09-2014, 08:43 PM
The idea was good , but the practicality of it is mental.

Ellis_D
14-09-2014, 11:32 PM
The idea was good , but the practicality of it is mental.

It wasn't a good idea, far from it. It was just an attempt at winning votes.

The children that already needed free meals, got them. The families that didn't need free meals, now get them, at the expense of tax payers. And I have kids at the ages 5, 3 and 9 months, so I will benefit from this, but don't think I should.

It's just like child benefit, every family gets it, regardless of what they earn. It's a joke and a waste of money.

Galant
15-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Totally agree Ellis D - spoken like a true Tory - tax less and let the people decide what to spend their money on and not let the state make the decision of what to spend our money on - the Liberal influence on our great Conservative government won't last for much longer