PDA

View Full Version : quote from charlton forum

coolschips
20-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Brief summary of the game..

We were the better side first half, well taken goal and tried to push on and kill the game . Couldnt get the second. Rotherham the worst side we have played this season apart from Colchester. Their new ground is a horrible Tupperware job with the fans dotted around like pigeon droppings. Elland Road it aint.

Second half followed now familiar pattern...after an hour our midfield wilted and then got over run. Pushed too deep, with Cousins again wasted on wing. Their goal was inevitable and they could have gone on to win.

MOM for me was JBH or Bikey. Jacko again weak and strikers largely invisible. Igor grafted but hardly saw the ball second half.

Having seen every game up to now, suggest Peeters goes back to the tactics board this week as he is too keen to defend a leader and we should beat **** like Rotherham. Would also like to know why many of our players cant last 90 min.

Fair support up there today & most of the players came over at full time.

what

loyalmiller
20-09-2014, 06:50 PM
'Dotted around like pigeon droppings'

Obviously aint been to the game and just trying to play the superfan to his internet buddies.

crashbang
20-09-2014, 06:51 PM
A BELL END of the highest order.

sawmiller
20-09-2014, 06:53 PM
'Dotted around like pigeon droppings'

Obviously aint been to the game and just trying to play the superfan to his internet buddies.

not at all, good description of his own lot really...let's face it, London isn't bereft of pigeons

crashbang
20-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Fairer quote.

Pelham123 Member
4:21PM
We may have to give Steve Evans and his coaching team some credit here for instructions given at halftime.

redandgreen
21-09-2014, 04:26 PM
SE slaughtered Peeters in terms of second half substitutions. Ours made a difference and his did nothing.

scum_triumphant
21-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Bikey is one of the worst footballers I've seen. Strong, quick and athletic but can only slice the ball anywhere.

loyalmiller
21-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Worst boots I've ever seen too! Left boot bright pink and the other sky blue.

crashbang
21-09-2014, 05:39 PM
I think we stamped our mark and turned a corner Saturday.
If we continue to play like that, I will need to go to bed with a box of tissues,

dmentor
21-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Coolchips,stick to muff diving fella,becase you know sweet **** all about football.

loyalmiller
21-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Coolchips,stick to muff diving fella,becase you know sweet **** all about football.

Think you've got your wires crossed dmentor. Coolchips is quoting a Charlton fan from their forum.

jolly_roger
21-09-2014, 07:11 PM
I dont really understand this obsession about worrying about what other fans think about us.

I don't care

coolschips
21-09-2014, 07:13 PM

18.46 bit early to be on the sherberts isnt it :) :) :) :)

i gather you did read the subject clue XD XD XD

millmoormagic
21-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Haha, massive fail there dmentor.. and i'm with Jolly, couldn't give a toss...

axholme_miller
21-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I read that, their fans gave us hardly any credit for anything and were quite derisory about us, the Stadium, the manager etc! Typical bunch of Londoners really. Even their manager didn't say anything positive about us. I did speak to a couple of their fans before the game and they seemed reasonably normal, even for Londoners!

millertop
21-09-2014, 08:20 PM
He obviously saw the photo a Charlton fan put on twitter, pre match warm up, hardly anyone in the stands ,that's where he gets pigeon droppings from XD
What a knob.

dmentor
21-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Sorry coolchips,yes,big mistake by me :blue: