PDA

View Full Version : O/T Kate Bush gig

Townerslovechild
25-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Was lucky last night to see her in London and "Gig" doesn`t do it justice.
Unlike any concert I`ve ever been to,and probably ever will.
Hasn`t performed live for 35 years,but it was well worth the wait,sheer theatrical genius.
Considering there were no tracks from her most popular period,it really didn`t matter,as we had a brilliant band,lasers,puppets,films,amazing lighting,giant fish,a bloke painting,her son singing,and Kate at the centre of it all sounding brilliant.
What a treat.

Deepmidwinter
25-09-2014, 05:37 PM
When I was at junior school I was saw Kate Giggs' bush

nys
25-09-2014, 06:24 PM
I've read rave reviews on the internet. I don't know how many gigs you've been to, as I've never met you, but to call it the best gig you will probably ever go to is high praise indeed. Out of curiosity, what is the second best?

I tried everything to get tickets for my Mum. It's her dream to see Kate Bush live. They were so hard to find. There are loads of people online who sell them for marked up prices. It annoys me that these greedy people buy the tickets, just to sell them to the genuine fans who missed out, at rip off prices.

redandgreen
25-09-2014, 06:40 PM
I was at school the same time as Kate Bush, but unfortunately, not at the same school:D

Deepmidwinter
25-09-2014, 06:46 PM
I was at school the same time as Kate Bush, but unfortunately, not at the same school:D

Same with me and John Lennon. Different town, different school, different year

jolly_roger
25-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Richard Charles Nicholas ******* was at the same school as me, but the year before mine.

Deepmidwinter
25-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Richard Charles Nicholas ******* was at the same school as me, but the year before mine.

Was he a virgin?

CAMiller
25-09-2014, 07:05 PM

Same with me and John Lennon. Different town, different school, different year[/quote]

That's a shame as he might have been able to explain to you the difference between was and once ;D

Brin
25-09-2014, 07:06 PM

XD XD XD