PDA

View Full Version : I am back

kempo
04-10-2014, 09:33 AM
From a spot of diving in Hurghada and see little has changed on here..millertop starting multiple idiotic threads...made up rumours...Geeterman posting nothing as I'm not here for him to have a go.

Now. Why am I on here?..oh yes...what's happened to our million pound striker coming on a loan and sign...any news?

HotshotBobbyW
04-10-2014, 09:38 AM
and you posting the same pointless sheite, nope nothing changes.

kempo
04-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Ha ha..what irony from hotpot.

I noticed your thread exhibiting your reverse class prejudice and I found it very insensitive towards a family who have without doubt had their precious child slaughtered.

I hope that you show more empathy ,sympathy and understanding when working in the NHS.

Class has little to do with the McCann case other than they have access to better resources than most...

Both parents will have helped many people and saved countless lives in their work and have lost a child and people like you then want to kick them...you behave shamefully!

howardp
04-10-2014, 10:03 AM
A diver eh? A proper one or do you follow the dark side...PADI? :D

HotshotBobbyW
04-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Ha ha..what irony from hotpot.

I noticed your thread exhibiting your reverse class prejudice and I found it very insensitive towards a family who have without doubt had their precious child slaughtered.

I hope that you show more empathy ,sympathy and understanding when working in the NHS.

Class has little to do with the McCann case other than they have access to better resources than most...

Both parents will have helped many people and saved countless lives in their work and have lost a child and people like you then want to kick them...you behave shamefully!

I have immense sensitivity and sympathy for Maddie and absolutely none for those who contributed to her being taken for a nice meal and a bottle of wine. They need to suffer forever for their neglect.

I have sympathy , empathy and understanding for all those who deserve it whoever they are and whatever their circumstances.

Class is the difference here it's blatantly appare

kempo
04-10-2014, 10:16 AM

BSAC...slow methodical detailed progression rather than fast tracking but both have their place.

gm_gm
04-10-2014, 10:24 AM
From a spot of diving in Hurghada and see little has changed on here..millertop starting multiple idiotic threads...made up rumours...Geeterman posting nothing as I'm not here for him to have a go.

Now. Why am I on here?..oh yes...what's happened to our million pound striker coming on a loan and sign...any news?

Good to have you back Kempo

frogmiller
04-10-2014, 10:34 AM

Muff!

Welcome back Kempo

shiregreenmillers
04-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Not long to go now kempo me old fruitcake XD XD XD

coolschips
04-10-2014, 11:30 AM

Muff!

Welcome back Kempo[/quote]

you called :D

welcome back kempo ..least the posts will have some humour now XD XD XD XD

shshsh22
04-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Welcome back malaka,nowt much has changed.A few people seem to have disssappeared,but whats new?

howardp
04-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Glad to hear it's BSAC...used to be Chairman of it!!
Don't dive a lot now as the dry suit has shrunk!!

frogmiller
04-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Welcome back malaka,nowt much has changed.A few people seem to have disssappeared,but whats new?

He is the few people that disapeared XD XD XD

Ellis_D
04-10-2014, 04:25 PM

I like how you turned into a sssnake towards the end of your post there!

villamiller
04-10-2014, 04:32 PM
o/t please kempo ...they are getting a bit strict on here lately XD XD XD XD XD

millavanilla
04-10-2014, 05:14 PM

Muff!

Welcome back Kempo[/quote]

its zilzal thats took a dive..wheres he gone to?