PDA

View Full Version : Craig Morgan rumours - an apology

RawmarshMiller
06-10-2014, 01:33 PM
As one of the people who started a thread asking about the rumours concerning Craig Morgan I would like to apologise, I meant no harm to Craig Morgan, Steve Evans or the team. I was merely asking the question of a wider audience concerning a rumour everyone around me seemed to know about. If you read the tone - I posted that I hoped this was totally untrue and unfounded. I was not involved in anyway with the Facebook(?) page (know nothing about it).

I support Rotherham United and have done since my first game 33 years ago and would not want to do anything to disrupt harmony or performances.

I have voiced criticisms of our manager when we were in League 2, but have supported him unreservedly since, in Evans I trust, he has delivered THE BEST years I have experienced supporting my team, for me, surpassing the Ronnie Moore years.

Again, I apologise, I did not start these rumours, just asked if there was any truth in them.

Lets go and stuff Leeds, only 9 points off the top of the tabl

shiregreenmillers
06-10-2014, 02:06 PM
That's Ok young man it won't be a rumor when he goes in january >;) >;) >;)

Heman
06-10-2014, 02:49 PM
It's what makes football more interesting to some people. If there were no rumours and no interest then the football clubs would make them up themselves.

Part of the game. I gave up listening to them yonks ago. Que sera sera.

PerigordMiller
06-10-2014, 04:58 PM
This is good.

Good that it was only a rumour. And good that someone is man enough to apologise on here for posting it.

Well done Rowmish

gramiller1959
06-10-2014, 05:21 PM
This is good.

Good that it was only a rumour. And good that someone is man enough to apologise on here for posting it.

Well done Rowmish

THOUGHT EXACTLY THE SAME :) AS SOME ON HERE ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO APOLOGISE WHEN THEY ARE WRONG :)

excuse caps :(

CAMiller
06-10-2014, 05:30 PM
This is good.

Well done Rowmish

THOUGHT EXACTLY THE SAME :) AS SOME ON HERE ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO APOLOGISE WHEN THEY ARE WRONG :)

excuse caps :([/quote]

I feel your apology for using caps is a little insincere XD

Adventus2012
06-10-2014, 06:16 PM
This is good.

Well done Rowmish

I feel your apology for using caps is a little insincere XD[/quote]

I agree with CAM this is hardly an apology for your blatant use of caps :/

However, I will excuse the caps gram, but will you please man up and just apologize for the use of them? ;D

UTM :D

gramiller1959
06-10-2014, 06:23 PM
This is good.

Well done Rowmish

I feel your apology for using caps is a little insincere XD[/quote]

I agree with CAM this is hardly an apology for your blatant use of caps :/

However, I will excuse the caps gram, but will you please man up and just apologize for the use of them? ;D

UTM :D[/quote]

XD SORRY ... OOPS ... sorry sorry sorry >:) >:-)

millertop
06-10-2014, 07:25 PM
You didn't start the rumour so no need to apologise

Every week you will see a wind-up merchant on Twitter or Fb and the worrying thing is most of them are grown men :/

Heman
07-10-2014, 07:25 AM
The worrying thing is - grown men fall for them every time.