PDA

View Full Version : Everton Game - Estepona, Spain

CarletonClaret
07-10-2014, 08:42 AM
I know it's the ultimate sin, but I'm going away during the football season.

I'll be in Estepona for the first time, but would suspect that some of you on here will have been to the area previously.

The obvious question is, can anyone recommend a good sports bar to watch the game in?

Thanks in advance

Carleton

Stevie_BFC
07-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Bar Reinaldo's is good for the footy. It's down by the marina and you can sit inside our out with table service.

The general atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly in that area and there are a few restaurants and bars nearby should you need.

CarlesTheClaretPuyol
07-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Never been, but Bar Los Arcos is run by a bloke from Burnley...

CarletonClaret
07-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Many thanks for the replies so far.

At least I know I'll get to see it.

longside4evr
07-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Get yourself into Gibraltar there's a bar called pig and whistle hes a Burnley fan who runs it
Its only half an hour on a bus from their

ralph8
07-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Another shout for Reinaldos- fine bar

jimmymaccer
07-10-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm going to be in Gran Canaria - Amadores, which is a 20 minute walk to P RIco.

Any Clarets going to be there? There is a bar I watched an England game in on the marina but upstairs on the balcony? Seemed a footy sort of place.

MARBELLACLARET
08-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Los Arcos is in the Buena Vista area on the inland side of the main road as you approach Estepona.
All the family will be kept busy while the footie is on, ask for Hughie Holgate born a Claret but been in that bar for over 20 years.

MARBELLACLARET
08-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Any more info on Pig and Whistle in GIB ?
Will be there this weekend if I can find it.

longside4evr
08-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Yes Marbella claret its just off casemates Square
if you walk down main street past burger king and go through the archway bottom right its on Foursquare.
there is a Burnley shirt hanging above the door entrance :D - view external link (http://4sq.com/NefqIe)

CarletonClaret
08-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Many thanks for the additional replies.

We are to the South of the resort (H10 Hotel Estepona). Is the Port area or Buena Vista area going to be the best bet distance wise?

Also if the family take a walk to either area is there something for them to do whilst me and the Son watch the footie? (That's assuming they aren't laid out at the hotel on the sunbeds!!)

Thanks for the info re Gib but really a non-starter as it will take too much out of the day and time from the family.

Cheers

Carleton