PDA

View Full Version : Fila, Ellesse, Tacchini, Burberry, Lacoste, Pringle, etc

the_idiotb_stardson
29-10-2014, 02:44 PM
What was the first item of casual clothing you bought back in the day.

What was your favourite item of gear?

Who were the first crew of away fans who you saw at Millmoor who were top dressers?

What were your memories of the first Millers casuals?

Heman
29-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Got to be my first animal skin coat.

I bought a donkey jacket.

Bonneville
29-10-2014, 03:34 PM
When I came back from Berlin in 81 having been away 4 years, I noticed these youths in jumpers, jeans with the seams cut up the sides, a barnet top heavy with a side parting, the worst casual-ties I remember we're some Derby fans when we played at the Baseball they looked androgynous, bloody awful fashion, later left the north to live in that London, wow these Herbert's were everywhere.
Sorry IBS am sure like your good sen didn't partake in the old sorry thing,
Now if you're talking leather bike jackets and DMs am there.

Philips
29-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Port Vale when we dropped from the old 2nd division back to the 3rd,we beat them 2-1 and Ronnie Moore scored just before his departure,82 or 83.

gm_gm
29-10-2014, 05:49 PM
I like wearing my grandfathers [RIP] old Stasi uniform for away games in winter, really warm...bit draughty around the bullet holes though

Bonneville
29-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Stussy ?

rawmarshred
29-10-2014, 06:32 PM
"who were the best dressers?". Really?.

the_idiotb_stardson
29-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Port Vale is a good shout. I remember that a load of 'em got off a coach at Tiffany's roundabout and went storming towards the ground clobbering people left right and centre. They were all well turned out.

The first and best dressed crews that I remember, in no particular order, were:

Port Vale.

Middlesboro'

Hull

Derby County

rileyev
30-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Adidas Samba. .. Blue Farahs..Lyle and Scott Lemon jumper. .Kappa tracksuit top..

I looked the fekin business and that's no lie. .

Stone cold!!!!