PDA

View Full Version : November fixtures...your predictions..

Brin
29-10-2014, 04:38 PM
We have 5 games to get through in November...
3 home 2 away..what's your predictions in these? Purely for fun let's see who gets the most right..

Mine are:

Rotherham V M'boro - Loss

Reading V Rotherham - Loss

Sheff Wed V Rotherham - Loss

Rotherham V Birmingham - Win

Rotherham V Blackpool - Win

I know my choice looks poor but looking at how the others have performed of late I feel I'm being realistic..

GingaMilla
29-10-2014, 05:02 PM
I too would like us to win the birmingham and Blackpool game seen as they are both around us and are relegation contenders with us. Draw at sheff weds and a loss in the boro and reading games(even though i don't want to lose any game) would look reasonable to me.

I'd take 9 points from these games but I would love us to get 15.

gwru
29-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Get a proper left back in we can something against Bora. Reading anything's a bonus. 3 wins, a draw possible.

CAMiller
29-10-2014, 05:28 PM
What's the odds on 5 wins - I'm feeling optimistic and have 50p burning a hole in my pocket that Mrs CA hasn't found yet XD

millersontour
29-10-2014, 05:55 PM
What's the odds on 5 wins - I'm feeling optimistic and have 50p burning a hole in my pocket that Mrs CA hasn't found yet XD

should that not be 50 cent ?

shshsh22
29-10-2014, 06:06 PM
I think our hardest game will be against Boro.Reading are unpredictable,and dont have the quality they used to have.Wednesday havent scored at home for months,and are very defensive.
The key is to go out with a positive attitude.We seem to spend the first twenty minutes of every game,waiting for the opposition to blitz us.

CAMiller
29-10-2014, 06:06 PM

should that not be 50 cent ?[/quote]

50c pieces are very hard to come by. Mrs CA only let me have 50p pieces as she always knew she could get them out of my hand with a spanner. I have kept this one hidden from her for 15+ years since we moved here ;D

gramiller1959
29-10-2014, 07:06 PM

Reading V Rotherham - win

Sheff Wed V Rotherham - win

Rotherham V Birmingham - draw

Heman
29-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Rotherham V M'boro - Win

Reading V Rotherham - loss

Sheff Wed V Rotherham - draw

Rotherham V Birmingham - win

Brin
05-11-2014, 07:24 PM
3 home 2 away..what's your predictions in these? Purely for fun let's see who gets the most right..

Mine are:

I know my choice looks poor but looking at how the others have performed of late I feel I'm being realistic..

2 down 3 to go...still can't see us winning Saturday and I'm having doubts about the Brum game now...:blue:

I'm sounding more like Gazmadmiller...

CAMiller
05-11-2014, 07:53 PM

Mine are:

2 down 3 to go...still can't see us winning Saturday and I'm having doubts about the Brum game now...:blue:

I'm sounding more like Gazmadmiller...[/quote]

At least my predictions were up to their usual standards XD

Brin
22-11-2014, 09:18 PM

Mine are:

I'm sounding more like Gazmadmiller...[/quote]

At least my predictions were up to their usual standards XD[/quote]

Surely we can't lose to Blackpool!