PDA

View Full Version : ZILZAL

Galant
05-11-2014, 11:24 AM
You and your "long suffering friends" are long suffering for a reason - you WANT to suffer - you Enjoy it.
Rotherham fans haven't been suffering - we have been enjoying the rapid rise, the new stadium, the excellent Chairman, the superb manager, the ever improving quality of our playing staff.
You rant on because we have lost the last two - the last 5 are 2 wins, 2 defeats, 3 draws - what's your problem - I'LL ANSWER that for you - you are your problem - miserable, negative, probably useless, whingeing waste of space.
Before websites like this we didn't here from the likes of you - we simply moved seats or stood elsewhere in the ground to be away from you. We moved into the best side in the pub to avoid your turgid conversation and slagging off of everything in sight. Oh for the days when society would put you in a ditch with a shovel and say get on with that for 40 years - do not engage brain - do not share a single thought - happy days.

Galant
05-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Oh - nearly forgot - no offence meant!

Zilzal
05-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Galant, I always read you keenly in anticipation of your posts being as gallant as your username.

On this particular occasion you appear to fail me. However, I take no offence as your post could've been far worse, especially when spades and ditches appear over the horizon. I thought for one awful moment you were proposing I be buried alive.

If this were a soap opera, Eastenders, for example, I would simply wait for the villainous creatures to leave, rise from my premature grave and head straight for the Producers and demand a pay rise for inconvenience caused and the cost of having my suit dry cleaned.

However, this is real life and real life means being a lifelong RUFC supporter and always wanting the best for them. Having a squad stuffed with players not up to the mark isn't my idea of the best of all worlds.

A cursory glance at the league table may show us being 17th say. This is good, very good. But then I do what you suggest I shouldn't do - I think. Think of all the teams bel

shiregreenmillers
05-11-2014, 10:35 PM
[quote="Zilzal"]Galant, I always read you keenly in anticipation of your posts being as gallant as your username.

On this particular occasion you appear to fail me. However, I take no offence as your post could've been far worse, especially when spades and ditches appear over the horizon. I thought for one awful moment you were proposing I be buried alive.

If this were a soap opera, Eastenders, for example, I would simply wait for the villainous creatures to leave, rise from my premature grave and head straight for the Producers and demand a pay rise for inconvenience caused and the cost of having my suit dry cleaned.

However, this is real life and real life means being a lifelong RUFC supporter and always wanting the best for them. Having a squad stuffed with players not up to the mark isn't my idea of the best of all worlds.

A cursory glance at the league table may show us being 17th say. This is good, very good. But then I do what you suggest I should

Zilzal
05-11-2014, 10:43 PM
When you snap out of your slumber, Shire, put your brain in gear and ask yourself one crucial question:

When we go scouting for players, through whose eyes are they appraised?

Whoever it is, has far more failures to their than successes. This situation needs rectifying NOW!!!

(Sorry if I made you jump. But then you do like a good jump as you're always telling us as much.)

Keswickmiller
06-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Seeing as there is no accountantability on this site anymore,I just wish to add my two penneth to this ZILZAL thread.

The man is a c0ck,a b%llend,a sexless foookin scrote who has nowt else better to do on occasions than type shyte on here. He wanted to send the equally bellendish 1884 a nail bomb for his outbursts about Ronny,but jumps in feet first when it goes slightly wrong for Mr Evans.

I don't post on here anymore due to being too busy,but I still read the site almost daily,so I can garner most feeling going on by most members and so can see ZZ's boring,predictable guff about our manager rear it's sh@tty head when things are on the downturn(anybody remember him ranting about a poor run when he was banned out of the stadium,or last season when we had one too...being promoted on both occasions btw!!!!)

Zil,my old,give it up,your audience is dwindling and times have changed. The world is round,Mr Evans is doing ok and you are still a bellend x x x ;D ;D

CAMiller
06-11-2014, 12:50 AM
[quote="Keswickmiller"]Seeing as there is no accountantability on this site anymore,I just wish to add my two penneth to this ZILZAL thread.

The man is a c0ck,a b%llend,a sexless foookin scrote who has nowt else better to do on occasions than type shyte on here. He wanted to send the equally bellendish 1884 a nail bomb for his outbursts about Ronny,but jumps in feet first when it goes slightly wrong for Mr Evans.

I don't post on here anymore due to being too busy,but I still read the site almost daily,so I can garner most feeling going on by most members and so can see ZZ's boring,predictable guff about our manager rear it's sh@tty head when things are on the downturn(anybody remember him ranting about a poor run when he was banned out of the stadium,or last season when we had one too...being promoted on both occasions btw!!!!)

Zil,my old,give it up,your audience is dwindling and times have changed. The world is round,Mr Evans is doing ok and you are stil

POMMYMILLER
06-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Come on guys, leave poor old Zil alone. I actually think he is a master of reverse psychology. Every time we have a little blip he comes on here and moans about the players and slates the managements recruitment policy. They obviously read his comments and use them as inspiration as we always seem to turn the corner and produce some excellent displays immediately after his very clever posts.
I say keep up the good work Zilzal as your philosophy seems to be working well. After all, anyone with half a brain or an ounce of football knowledge would never seriously post such ridiculous nonsense all the time. Or would they?

millertop
06-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Wow!,

Heman
06-11-2014, 12:07 PM
The next 3 games will define our season. Ideally we should take 9 points from them but five is acceptable. Any less than 5 and we can safely say we will be struggling to stay up.

I think 7 is realistic.

dmentor
06-11-2014, 07:37 PM
If someone pi**** you off,just skip the threads they write,works for me.

djsld
06-11-2014, 07:56 PM
the last 5 are 2 wins, 2 defeats, 3 draws - what's your problem .

I don't wish to interject on such an entertaining thread, but if you would like to get your fingers and toes out, then try again.

Ellis_D
08-11-2014, 11:14 PM
[quote="Zilzal"]Galant, I always read you keenly in anticipation of your posts being as gallant as your username.

A cursory glance at the league table may show us being 17th say. This is good, very good. But then I do what you suggest I should

Zilzal
09-11-2014, 12:13 AM
If Norville ever makes it to these shores I will be advising him that as a good muslim there are three things he must never do.

They are as follows:

1. Do not touch alcohol.

2. Do not engage in any homosexual activity.

3. Do not gamble on anything, especially horses.

As an atheist, I'm permitted all three but as of now I only indulge in point number 1.

The horse at Dundalk did win on Thursday but alas things went horribly wrong on Friday. I missed two winners in the afternoon because I didn't fancy betting on soft ground at Nottingham and waited for the two a/w evening meetings.

My first two bets led right up to the finishing line and were both beaten by a short head. I then switched off the drifting favourite to the second favourite and was rightly punished for my folly. Increasing my stake each time, I then had 600 on a horse that was in third place and going comfortably when suddenly it broke down.

I didn't hang around to see if the horse was all right but callously (some w