PDA

View Full Version : Pundit Paul Merson predicts a Claret Win

davemanu2000
28-11-2014, 04:16 PM
The Pundits have grown wiser .They exercise their punditry with elements of wisdom and belief or otherwise they will be chastised by football loving people .
He could not believe what he saw for the first 20 minutes for the match against Stoke .Further the Clarets have an impregnable defence with an iron curtain drawn .
On the basis of what he saw he has wisely predicted a Claret s win with a score of 1-0.

The Bedlington Terrier
28-11-2014, 04:49 PM
OMG!!

ets
28-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Seemed envious of the Super 6 winner last Saturday. He said, '...it must of been a Burnley fan to put Burnley down for 2:1 win...''

Quite a character is Paul, but doesn't often look North of Watford gap. Should maybe have doing reporting on the game to Jeff Stelling tomorrow. I know he likes us, though not quite as much as his beloved Hartlepool Utd.

HatfieldClaret
28-11-2014, 05:26 PM
Merson must have been on the sauce !! Not full of himself like some of the pundits.

lowbankclaret
28-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Talk sports Daren Gough also predicted a 2-1 win for the clarets.
Again bad news

ets
28-11-2014, 05:36 PM
And so have I on my Super 6 :?

But I did win a few quid on betting on a Burnley win last week too B)

Keep the faith!

bfcjg
28-11-2014, 06:40 PM
merson has been quite rude about Burnley in the past so I suppose it is an admission that he might have been wrong.

Patey
28-11-2014, 09:36 PM
He did predict a 1-0 win for us but he added he hoped he was wrong. So no change there then.

wardlewarrior
28-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Don't be suckered in!
Paul Merson has the greatest contempt for anything Burnley!
He's not giving us anything other than an acute back handed compliment that we might upset a precious employer's right to thoroughly WHOOP Villas arses!A warning to be on their guard of what might happen if they are not Up for it on the day! He's not giving us a compliment my friends, he's looking out for his former club. A typical southern, come Midlands biased, Premiership, Shouldn't even be in our league, media typical,ex elist player/ pundit!!!

claretblue
29-11-2014, 11:43 AM
didn't he predict we wouldn't win a game until back in the Championship! :/