PDA

View Full Version : 4 35 wolves...Lexington rose

Happyclaret12
01-12-2014, 07:35 AM
this filly is available at 16/1 with betfred (but 14/1 elsewhere is also perfectly acceptable as I feel she could be well backed today )and I have had a reasonable bet ew as well as a bit more on betfair...she ran from the impossible 13 box last time and travelled strongly all the way round the outside...the handicapper dropped her 2 lbs for that which means she can race in this weaker grade with top weight..they are trying some headgear today and she is perfectly drawn to jump out and go very close under the excellent Mulrennan who rode last time and is hanging around to ride again today.
I have watched all her runs over the course and distance and she has always travelled well on or near the lead off higher handicap marks...so for those with a betfair account you may want to lay off the entire stake in running...perhaps around 5...would still leave a really nice tickle if she went on to win...utc.

Alp12Mac
01-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks Happy, I'll have a little tickle.

Happyclaret12
01-12-2014, 12:16 PM
top 3 in the market been very well backed..highly unusual...this race should work out well in the coming weeks...I respect the money for the top 3 as they are the recent form horses but Lexington rose can now be backed at 25s on betfair so I have had a bit more on...if she breaks like she usually does she could easily be 5 in running after 2 furlongs and a completely free bet from there on in...regardless of todays result I will be following this races form...especially anything that does well from stall 9 or higher.

SimplyClaret
02-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Got to confess I stand more chance of splitting the atom in my garden shed than understanding all this bettingspeak. :D Did it win or is it still out there somewhere?

Happyclaret12
02-12-2014, 07:04 AM
finished where all good each way bets finish...4th..:blue: ...beaten 2 lengths by the winner and a head out of the places...she will win one in the next month or 2 under the right conditions...very pacey filly.