PDA

View Full Version : O/T Innocence Lost

JeremyBender
01-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Lionel Blair refuses to work with children.

What a sad indictment of today's society... - view external link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/i-wont-work-kids-false-4724881)

Rowls
01-12-2014, 09:28 PM
OK, which of you lot condemned Cliff Richard when his house was publicly raided by the police with live BBC coverage?

There was quite a few of you. Pervert. I've always known he was a kiddie-fiddler. No smoke without fire.

None of you who joined that bandwagon can claim this is sad. Because you're a part of it.

Goodnight.

gogogadgetlegs
01-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Unfortunately with statistics saying something like 6 out of 8 girls and 4 out of 8 boys will be sexually abused before they are 16 (*****phile Next Door Ch 4) society must take some sort of action to protect them.

If it involves innocents protecting the innocence more then so be it.

Plenty of men before him (Blair) have made changes in their behaviour to prevent any 'accusations' and as unhappy as it may be, many more will have to continue to do so.

When bonny children are viewed as gorgeous, sexual people by some in society there is little else, unfortunatley, for it.

Bin_Ont_Turf
01-12-2014, 11:07 PM
They certainly missed a trick by not asking him why his son sent us to war against Iraq.

The Bedlington Terrier
02-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Jimmy Saville has a lot to answer for. Even Santa is not considered safe anymore. No more, "come and sit on my knee" to children now!
Santa with a CRB check - whatever next?

NottsClaret
02-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Other than my own, I bloody hate kids. Horrible, all of them.