PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH!

Bin_Ont_Turf
02-12-2014, 09:15 PM
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH Trippier AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH Marney AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH Ward
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH Arfield AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH Juke AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH two points dropped
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHH Jones
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH

I feel better now.

On to QPR

Out of the relegation zone

Up The Clarets!

Quicknick
02-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Er ... quite.

cloughyclaret
02-12-2014, 09:17 PM
YOU might feel better but my eyes, MY EYES!!!!!!!

Up and up :)

beeholeclaret2
02-12-2014, 09:25 PM
I know how you feel B O T - ignore all the bad things and praise the point that lifts us out of the drop zone for at least 24 hours. Disappointing from a half time position of 1-0 but I expected Newcastle to come at us strongly in the second half and with 2 substitutions and some desperate defending in the first few minutes of the 2nd half we could have been heading for defeat but once again the lads showed determination and bravery to steady the ship. Not really good enough Im afraid but Pardew has had so much money during his time there he has built a 50m team twice over and still won the square root of naff all! As you say - onto QPR and see what we can do there. Keep trying - keep learning I hope.

Bin_Ont_Turf
02-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Yes Beehole we all knew that they would come out strongly after half time, but they've equalised by us making mistakes and with some really crap defending (we're better than that).

You then take into account some very frustrating poor decision making in the attacking final third and I'm slavering like a mental St Bernard.

All in all it was a frustrating night for me, they were there for the taking.

Anyway chin up and no frowning. :)

Akinbadbye_20
02-12-2014, 09:49 PM
That was a really poor performance from a footballing point of view but despite that we still got a deserved point which is a good sign.

We have to start trying to use midfield a bit more, not asking us to play 'pure' football but there wasnt even an attempt today, we need to show bravery in that side of the game as well.

HatfieldClaret
02-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Come on fellas, (and ladies) we're improving. we're out of the bottom 3. Yes it's going to be a struggle. Yes, 3 points would have been nice tonight, followed by 3 at Loftus Road taking us into mid table...

Totally agree though

ARRGGGHHHHH !!

LClaret
02-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Played some beautiful football in the first half - should have put the match to bed.

Second half - that goal! Such a poor period of defending from us. And their fans were just starting to get on their backs with heads going down. We gave them an early Christmas present.

Newcastle with confidence and Newcastle without confidence are like two completely different teams.

jordan12rhodes
02-12-2014, 10:37 PM
after watching the first half only, from that posistion it has to be 2 dropped against a poor newcastle side. you get about them and they are there for the taking most times, esp away from home, they are a soft touch..

never watched the second half, as i`m a celebrity with blackburn`s own carl fogarty was on.. :)

HatfieldClaret
02-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Knew there was summat odd about 'im...

jordan12rhodes
02-12-2014, 10:42 PM
`Played some beautiful football in the first half - should have put the match to bed.`

aw c`mon! you scrapped, as you`ll have to scrap all season to have a chance, but don`t give me `beautiful football`. you goal was a long ball and knock down that big sam would have been proud of at one time..

butterflyvenom
02-12-2014, 11:27 PM
With a bit more AAAAAARRRRGGGGH thrown in for good 3 measure !
That was more than a bit frustrating .
We dominated virtually all the first half and had it capped by a great goal. Such a chance to get three massive points more or less chucked away in a moment of madness.I don't want anyone to chip in about Newcastle's injuries either. We have similar issues with a miniscule budget and squad. Great to slither out of the bottom three with that point though. Burnley lost the plot in the 2nd half.

beaverlover
02-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Sorry Carl ****in who...what sport is that then. Jordan who?...where does he score any goals then?
Some people are so disillusioned you wonder how they were dragged up?