PDA

View Full Version : Our true position in this league.

butterflyvenom
03-12-2014, 12:25 AM
I've seen most of the other teams games in this division and I consider we are the unluckiest thus far. Hardly any other side has had missed penalties or hit the woodwork or whatever the modern equivalent is, presumably some form of synthesised alloy. I would say we should be around 13th not where we find ourselves now.
I know we lost 2 points because of an error last night, but overall we have had a poor run in the "It all evens itself out " dept.
United should have been beaten by us, as should Palace and latterly Villa.
I know this might sound like a pointless what if message, but I genuinley believe we are much better than our lowly league status shows us to be.I thought we would have been torn to shreds by some of the teams we have played, it hasn't really happened. We are in there and displaying an incredible fighting spirit which is beyond my expetations. I understand there are issues with cash and strengthening the squad, or fears that we may lose key players, but in the gener

butterflyvenom
03-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Oh, and as I got in and listened to radio 5 and talk sport, inevitably we weren't mentioned.
Instead a talentless bunch of hosts inarticulatley encouraged Arsenal or spurs fans to "Give us a call, tell us wot you fink"
b*****s to all of them. I detest their narrow minded dross, UP THE CLARETS.

pstotto
03-12-2014, 01:52 AM
The inevitable rise of **** to the top. UTC!

jordan12rhodes
03-12-2014, 02:09 AM
the league table NEVER lies..

DiBranchio
03-12-2014, 04:31 AM
^^^^^^
Which explains why you're still in the championship. ;)

mgill87
03-12-2014, 05:24 AM
"Which explains why you're still in the championship. ;)"

Ohhhhhhh! Burn!

jordan12rhodes
03-12-2014, 05:28 AM
the league table for rovers says were in the mix for promotion ;)

Goody1975
03-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Yes but more to the point, what about your beloved Liverpool?

clareturion
03-12-2014, 07:13 AM
I've seen most of the other teams games in this division and I consider we are the unluckiest thus far.

Sorry with an opening statement such as that you cannot be serious. The barsteward has it right the table won't lie when it's finished.

The Bedlington Terrier
03-12-2014, 07:57 AM
Right now we are not being relegated. Looking forward to next season already!

Happyclaret12
03-12-2014, 10:14 AM
the yamaha got good reviews in which magazine...they did say it wasn't as streamline as others though.