PDA

View Full Version : A little perspective...

goddy2shoes
03-12-2014, 10:23 AM
So, ALL our relegation rivals lost last night and there's a reasonable chance Hull and Sunderland won't get much tonight. In effect, by the end of this round of matches, there's a fair chance we will have gained a point on everyone in our vicinity in the league.

Equally, 4 games unbeaten is no mean feat.

We are out of the bottom 3 (which whatever anyone, inc SD, says, is psychologically important).

Some are crying about us only getting a point against the likes of Villa and Newcastle. I think that actually speaks volumes for how far we've come that we think we can't just compete at this level but we should be winning at this level!

Anyhow, rant over...(well, nearly)...I, for one, will continue to enjoy this season and quite frankly I marvel at what SD, the players and everyone at BFC are doing and I'm already looking forward to another season in the EPL 2015-16!

mickleover_claret
03-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Good to see a thread entitled "A little perspective" ending "I'm already looking forward to another season in the EPL 2015-16!".

goddy2shoes
03-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Ha ha - good point, well made, Mickleover. ;D

I think I was trying to stress that things are relatively OK. If anything, we are on an upward swing compared to a number of our rivals who are struggling.

The Bedlington Terrier
03-12-2014, 02:13 PM
We are gluing ourselves nicely on a very steep learning curve. We did not play particularly well last night and still got one point. Will do for me!