PDA

View Full Version : Leicester still bottom as Nigel loses the plot

ClaretTony
04-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Premier League review with usual stats - see link - view external link (www.clarets-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/leicester_still_bottom_as_nigel_loses_the_plot_847 615/index.shtml)

beddie
04-12-2014, 11:04 AM
I hope Nigel is left alone to get on with it, he's doing a fine job.;D

Moorhouse
04-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Totally agree, their board should leave Nigel to it, that would be XTC

valderd
04-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Hopefully he will stay, at least till IRVINE is out as I'm on at 12-1 and 600 notes ain't to be sneezed at.

bobcloth1
05-12-2014, 06:33 AM
He appears to have told the fan to "#%@% off and die".

nil_desperandum
05-12-2014, 08:10 AM
My feeling is that, looking at the season overall, it might be best for us if Leicester were to pick up a few worthy draws in the next few weeks. Just enough to keep him there.
If they keep losing, Leicester may well have a new manager - and possibly Pulis, in place before the transfer window opens.
Worst scenario. They lose this weekend and he is out by Monday.

tonymorleysbaldhead
05-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Pearson is a bell wipe of the highest order. The smug, arrogant **** wit is not fit to lace Dyches' boots. His interview rant directed at our Club was a fer kin disgrace. Long may he continue with lestaa.

UTC

tootinmassive
05-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Stop sitting on the fence Tony - tell us how you really feel about him!

Burnlea
05-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Nigel Pearson and some of their Fans are getting everything they deserve. Nothing!
They have been less than complimentary about Burnley and our Manager. I don't often call other teams, but hahahahahahah.

merlin1
05-12-2014, 03:38 PM
You can tell people to go and die but you can't be racist. Strange world. The latter is punishable and the former is even more so!! He's arrogant and should be sacked.

Rick_Muller
05-12-2014, 03:59 PM
nice linky to the Mirror article on our Nige... - view external link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/moment-leicester-manager-nigel-pearson-4751743)

butterflyvenom
05-12-2014, 11:42 PM
I posted on here twice recently about how much I detested the bloke for his arrogance and petty minded comments about Burnley after the game at Leicester.It really irritated me. Whilst nothing has changed on that score, I saw the incident when he reacted to abuse from a fan. If the man is feeling the pressure, and he must be, I feel some smpathy. Who amongst us wouldn't feel inclined to respond to foul mouthed personal insults?
Pardew was different class, he has been subjected to horrific abuse, yet he was complimentary about the Clarets performance last Tuesday. Perhaps he's made of sterner stuff.
Pearson probably was at a low ebb when he sounded off.He is human after all.I will cut him some slack in this instance.

bodge
05-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Whether he likes it or not it comes with the territory, it's not right by any stretch but you cannot react like that.