PDA

View Full Version : Any season ticket holders not attending on Boxing Day

ClaretTony2014
04-12-2014, 03:24 PM
If you have a season ticket and are not going to the Liverpool on Boxing Day you can release your ticket and get some points on your teamcard.

If you release it back to the club you will automatically get 500 points (worth 5) and if the ticket is re-sold you will get a further 1,500 points. It's half for concession tickets.

topcat69
04-12-2014, 04:04 PM
But you can't take your ticket in purchase tickets in their place?
Unbelievable.

ClaretTony2014
04-12-2014, 04:08 PM
"But you can't take your ticket in purchase tickets in their place?
Unbelievable."

Don't understand that

beddie
04-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Neither do I.

Leisure
04-12-2014, 04:40 PM
He possibly means 'why can't you change/upgrade it for the Liverpool match if the ST holder can't make it'.

Here is what fans can do

Cards can only be transferred within the same age bracket, or lower brackets. You cannot transfer the card to a higher age /price bracket unless you pay the upgrade payments, where applicable. Fans wishing to transfer between age brackets must go through the upgrade process (see below).
There are no downgrade refunds.
Cards remain the responsibility of the owner.
Free Under 10 tickets in the Family stand are not transferable.
If you cannot attend a game you may also have the option of putting your seat back on sale and receiving points on your card if the seat is purchased. For queries contact the Turf Moor Ticket Office on a non-matchday on 0871 221 1914

CAN I UPGRADE MY TEAMCARD FOR A ONE-OFF GAME?
Season ticket TeamCards and individual matchday purchasers may 'upgrade' their TeamCard up to three times during the season (eg u12 to an adult...Jimmy M

bigclaretandblue
04-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Do you get the ticket value or just points as an adult ticket is 40

tybfc
04-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Just give your ticket to a mate as the turnstile operators don't even look at them so anybody could get on without a problem.

bigclaretandblue
04-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Mines available as in in Switzerland skiing that week.

tybfc
04-12-2014, 05:53 PM
I could take it off you Stuart

BobLordsFridge
04-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Decent offer is this.

Fair play to BFC.

bigclaretandblue
04-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Decent offer they get 40 and you get some bonus points. Wow

Tony not sure what's happening with it yet

rabs82
05-12-2014, 02:26 AM
CT I'll get my dad (who is in England not Australia!) to ring the club, hopefully some tickets will go on sale again I'm guessing?

mickleover_claret
05-12-2014, 03:20 AM
Might release mine, then email the club a few hours later and then tell them they can't have it after all.

topcat69
05-12-2014, 07:51 AM
It does indeed refer to seats occupied by under 10 season ticket holders for which this offer does not apply.
There are now two seats empty/available.
I am willing to give the Club 80 for those two seats.
As mentioned earlier "unbelievable"

tynecastleclaret
05-12-2014, 08:22 AM
" Decent offer they get 40 and you get some bonus points "

Due to the way the club treats its fanbase I would never offer my season tickets back to the club, it would go to friends/family or the seats would stay empty.

merlin1
05-12-2014, 08:28 AM
I love hearing about the misnomer that the club mistreats fans. They've always been very helpful to me whenever we've needed anything. The problem being more that some want something for nothing all the time.

I doubt the club would be too worried about the above stance. They've made the money from you anyway.

Claret_Till_I_Die
05-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Will the club be paying a retainer fee in case the season ticket holder wishes to use the same service again ?

Claretforever
05-12-2014, 08:36 AM
I'm a season ticket holder and will be attending, so no issue for me. What are the club actually giving?

5 guaranteed
20 maybe in total (so you don't know you'll get this)

Assuming the club doubles it's costs on merchandise it's 2.50 and 10, versus the 42, plus what is spent at the food kiosks (which is more than doubled!). They'll probably cover the cost of the team card points at the food kiosks alone, so the entire 42 will likely end up with the club.

What would you get in cash if you sold it to a mate?

It's good that you can sell it back though I suppose, just that the offer isn't as appealing as it sounds to me. Everyone will have their opinions though.

ClaretTony2014
05-12-2014, 08:36 AM
"Due to the way the club treats its fanbase I would never offer my season tickets back to the club, it would go to friends/family or the seats would stay empty."

So you would prefer an empty seat rather than picking up 20 (which you can knock off your next season ticket). I suppose offering you something for it really is treating you badly.

IanMcL
05-12-2014, 08:56 AM
At last, the Clarets are gearing up for the big time.

When I did my shows in the Royal Albert Hall, I came across this and I advocate it for Wembley too, as they eally suffer from missing punters in the most expensive seats.

At RAH, those with 'Members' seats were able to offer them for resale, for a show they did not wish to attend. Usually, right at the last, sthe best seats suddenly became available.

As a promoter, you want these seats filled. The system was that the promoter got the price down from the actual seat price. Si If there was say a Jimmy Mac price and a JHU price, then the JHU seat would be sold at the right price but the seat holder got the Jimmy Mac price.

The RAH, who administered it all, probably took their chunk too.

Well done BFC.